Author Topic: Help!!!!!!! I need a good empath!!!!!  (Read 12009 times)

Offline cj

Help!!!!!!! I need a good empath!!!!!
« on: February 03, 2011, 04:43:29 PM »
I want to speak to someone that doesn't know my situation at cp. I want a good empath. Im not asking people about definite future predictions anymore, as they don't seem to come true as far as love lol. BUt I want to know what my sm is feeling and thinking at the moment.

help! anyone has any suggestions?

Offline kiki155

Re: Help!!!!!!! I need a good empath!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 06:02:44 PM »
I think Maryanne is a really good empath. She has told me exact phrases that people are thinking...not just my soulmate, but friends and family members.

positivethoughts

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 06:14:22 PM »
I would agree with Kiki. Maryanne is a very good Empath.

cm12345

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 06:21:42 PM »
cjean-I think Natalie, Michelle, Seha and Jean are great empaths!!

Offline kiki155

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 06:51:04 PM »
Yes, Natalie is good too. She was very very accurate for me in describing how I feel about two guys and how they feel about me.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 06:56:14 PM »
But - I think Maryanne is MUCH more detailed than Natalie. If you have a good connection with Maryanne, she can get really really deep into detail. She is really good at explaining a person's thought process, why they do what they do, why they act how they act, etc. I've asked her stuff about my family and friends, so I know she's accurate. I don't always just ask her about my SM situation.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 07:20:33 PM »
I would recommend Michelle, Jacqueline, Giovanna, or Alison.  They have been the most helpful for me at empathic abilities.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 07:49:12 PM »
I forgot about Alison. She's good too. The one I'm really surprised with though, is Sherie. We don't talk about her really at all on here, but I've had great luck with her. I just talked to her this week. I think Sherie actually "channels." In fact, when I talked to her this week (Tuesday I think it was), her voice sounded a little different to me. I actually asked her about it, and she said that she's heard that before -- that sometimes her voice changes.

Interestingly, Alison and Sherie gave me a ton of the same information, but their timelines are like a week off.

With Alison and Sherie, I got the same information as I got from Maryanne but with "new" details.

It's all good stuff. This week, my SM is crazy about me, loves me and is basically "tongue tied" and doesn't know what to say to me, but he'll get over it and email me.

It's all hard to believe, but I'm trying not to let doubt get out there. Instead, whenever I feel doubt, I just say, "I'm open to his energy and open to him contacting me."

Offline cj

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 11:13:43 PM »
thx guys  :)

Offline Beachgirl333

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2011, 03:35:14 AM »
I read with Sherie last week.  She is good.  I didnt have to give her much detail and she explain lots of details for me.  She said I am the one he wants to be with.  She tolod me some things were going tohappen when I return to work so I will report back and the same thikng she told mew an other reader told me too and she is not on CP so I found that interesting but sherie is good call her.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2011, 04:07:29 AM »
Beachgirl if you're confused try London since she's medium priced now she's good.

Offline cj

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2011, 04:47:52 AM »
Genessa is an excellent empath..she picked up on motherhood and stuff that my a-h was feeling. I didnt tell anything. So I'm calling her only empath wise.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2011, 04:50:04 AM »
YES Genessa gets an "A" for empath abilities but a "D" for predictions.........

Offline cj

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2011, 05:20:49 AM »
definitely! I hope her final outcome comes true though..what did she tell you as a final outcome

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2011, 11:51:08 PM »
To all of you that are looking for an empath, I completely forgot about my experience with Giselle.  She does something very unusual, she brings the person in for a "conference", she basically asks the questions that you want to ask and relays the info back to you.  She is also a good empath and is able to give you her psychic impressions of what is transpiring as well.  She told me how my husband presented to her, his body language, etc.  She even told me that he lied about being happy, she said that he responded yes, but everything about him said no.  His presentation, how he looked and how she felt about him.  I really felt like the info she relayed was as accurate as it could be at that time.  It was a different kind of reading, but I think there can definitely be a benefit to this type of reading.  Anyone else have any experience with her?

anything