Author Topic: Best at contact predictions?  (Read 22875 times)

ladya

Re: Best at contact predictions?
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2019, 02:56:08 PM »
She channels a living person?
I literally have to try this just for kicks...

Judi is a lot better and has been great for me. A lot of verifiable info

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2019, 02:58:08 PM »

I will try that one. I don’t know why I’ve never heard of this, since I’m around a lot of psychic types. Does poi know they are burnt channeled?

ladya

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2019, 03:00:17 PM »

I will try that one. I don’t know why I’ve never heard of this, since I’m around a lot of psychic types. Does poi know they are burnt channeled?

I don’t think so. But Judi has been super good and just talks so fast haha the first time I read with her I’m like holy sh*t people can actually do this.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2019, 03:12:48 PM »

I don’t think so. But Judi has been super good and just talks so fast haha the first time I read with her I’m like holy sh*t people can actually do this.

Judi can be scary good.  She’ll read the person’s ego or heart.  I think the ego gives you a better projection of likely actions.  The heart gives you the true feelings that may be masked by ego.  I’ve had some off readings but I’ve also had readings where she’d say something and my POI would repeat exactly the same things later.  It was weird.  Don’t go to her for timing and she admits she’s not a psychic.  However, she felt really strongly about the month of February (around Spring generally) during a reading last summer and, so far, my other top readers have come around to the same time.  So, if things work out in the Spring, she’ll be the first person to pick up on that timeframe for me.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 03:21:43 PM by Penelope »

Offline starGazer

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2019, 03:20:36 PM »

Judi can be scary good.  I’ve had some off readings but I’ve also had readings where she’d say something and my POI would repeat exactly the same things later.  It was weird.  Don’t go to her for timing and she admits she’s not a psychic.  However, she felt really strongly about the month of February (around Spring generally) during a reading last summer and, so far, my other top readers have come around to the same time.  So, if things work out in the Spring, she’ll be the first person to pick up on that timeframe for me.

I use Judi now when I want to channel POI
She’s been able to help me navigate things with POI well

ladya

« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2019, 03:47:50 PM »

Judi can be scary good.  I’ve had some off readings but I’ve also had readings where she’d say something and my POI would repeat exactly the same things later.  It was weird.  Don’t go to her for timing and she admits she’s not a psychic.  However, she felt really strongly about the month of February (around Spring generally) during a reading last summer and, so far, my other top readers have come around to the same time.  So, if things work out in the Spring, she’ll be the first person to pick up on that timeframe for me.

Same she’s been great for me for that. We always laugh together because of some of things that are channeled.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2019, 03:50:37 PM »

Same she’s been great for me for that. We always laugh together because of some of things that are channeled.

Just curious how often you read with her?  I feel like I read with her and Zadalia waaaay too often.

ladya

« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2019, 03:52:13 PM »
Maybe once a month? Not too often unless it’s something I need insight on then I’ll ring her up. She’s super quick so even though she’s pricey I feel like sometimes I can get what I want in like 7 min. I used to read with Z a lot too.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2019, 04:02:07 PM »
Maybe once a month? Not too often unless it’s something I need insight on then I’ll ring her up. She’s super quick so even though she’s pricey I feel like sometimes I can get what I want in like 7 min. I used to read with Z a lot too.

Yeah, I’ve read with her way too much (every 2-3 weeks during a difficult period).  My POI’s mood changes from brave enough to initiate contact to running scared the other way.  If I wanted to talk to him about anything serious, I would call Judi to get a sense of where my POI is currently so I can get a better sense at how hard to push.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2019, 04:19:49 PM »

Kindle .please do try her for kicks...

Offline flora0250

« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2019, 05:24:35 PM »
I loved Judi and thought she was very accurate and I didn’t give her any info where I felt like she could have been cold reading. I was highly impressed. So much so that I felt like wow I don’t know how much I want to read with her because I don’t want to be bothering my POIs spirit too much. Which actually is something I’ve felt like overall anyway. But especially with her with the channeling. I was pretty amazed.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2019, 05:44:05 PM »

I would be really interested to hear your thoughts on Judi if you read with her!

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2019, 05:52:48 PM »
What site is Judi on?

Offline eilson

« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2019, 05:53:50 PM »
What is Judi's screen name. I am considering trying her out.

ladya

« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2019, 05:57:58 PM »
https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/judis-inner-light/9935774?category=635&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=27

she's on today. you can read with her today if you get in her line. she goes through it pretty fast.