Author Topic: Clairvoyant Danielle  (Read 36527 times)

Offline username1111

Re: Clairvoyant Danielle
« Reply #165 on: October 03, 2019, 09:16:13 PM »
Yes, people who feel entitled tend to easily irritate me. I can confirm that an 100 times.

If an empath - who basically has the skills to feel your energy does not want to engage and waste time communicating or reading for you - maybe ask yourself why?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 09:17:49 PM by username1111 »

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #166 on: October 03, 2019, 09:25:03 PM »
I still dont understand this part, when people are talking about their personal experiences with her, why are you getting irritated? I think you should have a check on your emotions, and its only spreading negativity against her.

As simple as it is... Who knows.. Maybe she knows i am too honest and her predictions don't pan out i would definitely come here and speak my mind. According to me, whatever she is doing is a spineless act, not willing to face the reality. I proudly say that, i have read with better empaths than her and i donot think lot of people have a good experience with her. I have no regrets for not reading with her and I personally thank her for saving my money.

Wooo.. i am kind of getting there, not there yet when people try to parade their ignorance here :)

« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 02:19:45 AM by Solitude_Soul »

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #167 on: October 03, 2019, 09:26:11 PM »
Yes, people who feel entitled tend to easily irritate me. I can confirm that an 100 times.

If an empath - who basically has the skills to feel your energy does not want to engage and waste time communicating or reading for you - maybe ask yourself why?

When a reader has 12 pages that mainly consist of people wondering how the f to get ahold of her I’m not going to take it as a personal problem lol. You, however, are very emotionally invested in her thread.

Offline username1111

« Reply #168 on: October 03, 2019, 09:46:53 PM »
@Solitude_Soul
"Please lets not bring the $$ money she charges in here."... Tell me please, did you ever work as a freelance or on your own business? Do you understand what an "overhead" mean? It is the time you spend working on your business that does not bring any money back to you. Here again, please use your common sense, when someone keep their rate low, they do their best to also keep their overhead low. its just basic common sense.

You have all the rights to be pissed that someone selling their services is ignoring you - I am not denying you that.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2019, 10:03:06 PM »
FYI.. I own consulting business and i have masters in Business Administration if that helps. So, please stop educating me on Managerial and business accounting.

Maybe you have all the time and energy to defend her and but unfortunately, i donot want to waste my precious time & energy on a $1.99 reader..

I hope its LOUD & CLEAR.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 02:20:18 AM by Solitude_Soul »

Offline username1111

« Reply #170 on: October 03, 2019, 10:10:05 PM »
FYI.. I own consulting business and i have masters in Business Administration if that helps. So, please stop educating me on Managerial and business accounting.

Maybe you have all the time and energy to defend her and but unfortunately, i donot and want to waste my precious time & energy on a $1.99 reader..

I hope its LOUD & CLEAR.

Good for you!
I wish you a wonderful day!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #171 on: October 03, 2019, 10:31:51 PM »
I don’t understand why readers feel the necessity to come on here and start sprouting shit at people just because they don’t want to read with someone.

You get enough calls , so spread your negative energy somewhere else

Offline username1111

« Reply #172 on: October 03, 2019, 10:36:34 PM »
I don’t understand why readers feel the necessity to come on here and start sprouting shit at people just because they don’t want to read with someone.

You get enough calls , so spread your negative energy somewhere else

What are you talking about?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #173 on: October 03, 2019, 10:40:38 PM »
Read between the lines

Au revoir .

Offline username1111

« Reply #174 on: October 03, 2019, 10:43:18 PM »
Read between the lines

Au revoir .

Hahaha... and here commence the witch hunt again - oh boy... so pathetic

Offline flora0250

« Reply #175 on: October 03, 2019, 10:44:55 PM »
I used to read tarot for others on Keen a while back. Thought about starting again. But to be perfectly frank some of the people I spoke with ... not to be mean but there are some people I just felt uncomfortable speaking with. That’s a chance you take when you offer services like this but at the same time if she wants to be super selective of who she accepts appointments with and who she doesn’t that is completely her choice and I personally don’t hold her in a negative light because of it. It’s her business she can run it how she chooses and if she only wants a certain type of clientele whatever that may be it’s her prerogative and I don’t think badly of her for it.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #176 on: October 03, 2019, 10:46:30 PM »
Read between the lines

Au revoir .

I wasn’t aiming my comment at anyone in particular , was just making a comment in general :)

Offline username1111

« Reply #177 on: October 03, 2019, 10:56:23 PM »
Read between the lines

Au revoir .

I wasn’t aiming my comment at anyone in particular , was just making a comment in general :)

oh really? Some people on this forum like to feed on drama, lies and false accusations. I must have had a pretty wrong gut feelings about where your insinuation was going.
Glad it was just general and I was wrong.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #178 on: October 03, 2019, 11:00:31 PM »
I guess so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #179 on: October 04, 2019, 12:39:29 AM »

Maybe you have all the time and energy to defend her and but unfortunately, i donot and want to waste my precious time & energy on a $1.99 reader..

I hope its LOUD & CLEAR.

Good for you!
I wish you a wonderful day!

Thanks and you too have a great day.

anything