Author Topic: Clairvoyant Danielle  (Read 36201 times)

Offline Rayban212

Re: Clairvoyant Danielle
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2019, 12:52:52 PM »
How do you get a hold of her ?? I have emailed her 3 times

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2019, 03:53:44 PM »
Oh same here.. I emailed her a couple of times and no response.

How do you get a hold of her ?? I have emailed her 3 times

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2019, 04:04:39 PM »
Arrange a call with her give her a few hours advance or a few day (1-2) That’s how I have read with her 3 times

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2019, 04:35:53 PM »
Thank you !!!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2019, 03:53:10 AM »
So I tried to talk with her after all of the reviews on here and I have to say I’m  pretty annoyed right now. I scheduled an appointment with her a couple of days ago and she accepted. I’ve been staying up waiting for her call and even received a text to remind me that it was coming up tonight, and about 10 minutes before my call SHE CANCELS. And not only did she cancel, she’s online and busy right now, so she’s accepted other calls!! How freaking rude.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2019, 07:54:24 AM »
So I tried to talk with her after all of the reviews on here and I have to say I’m  pretty annoyed right now. I scheduled an appointment with her a couple of days ago and she accepted. I’ve been staying up waiting for her call and even received a text to remind me that it was coming up tonight, and about 10 minutes before my call SHE CANCELS. And not only did she cancel, she’s online and busy right now, so she’s accepted other calls!! How freaking rude.

She could have had an appointment with this person scheduled for a week for all you know. That person could be like you where she thought she could take the call but couldn’t and then had to reschedule. You don’t know what goes on in someone else’s life as to why they couldn’t take a call when they thought they could or why they took a call from another client first.

I had the same thing happen to me. She accepted an appointment then wasn’t available. Saw her online taking other calls. So I was polite and waited a couple days and tried again and assumed it was nothing negative as to the reason she couldn’t take the call. When we did connect after a few times of trying she was so sweet and apologized for not being able to get in touch earlier.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2019, 09:08:57 AM »

She could have had an appointment with this person scheduled for a week for all you know. That person could be like you where she thought she could take the call but couldn’t and then had to reschedule. You don’t know what goes on in someone else’s life as to why they couldn’t take a call when they thought they could or why they took a call from another client first.

I had the same thing happen to me. She accepted an appointment then wasn’t available. Saw her online taking other calls. So I was polite and waited a couple days and tried again and assumed it was nothing negative as to the reason she couldn’t take the call. When we did connect after a few times of trying she was so sweet and apologized for not being able to get in touch earlier.

I agree. She is not rude. She canceled a call with me before and accepted another appointment on the same day. She apologized. I added time when I read with her recently so maybe a call before you ran long? I would try again.

There's no guarantee she'll work for you but she is a kind woman in my experience.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #97 on: September 15, 2019, 02:16:41 PM »
Yeah, you’re right. I don’t know what the circumstances are, because she never messaged me or bothered to respond to my email 🤷🏽‍♀️

Offline maggs30

« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2019, 02:51:36 PM »
She said 5 weeks for him to come back. It took 6 weeks. He took half a day off work the first he's taken in 8 months to spend his birthday with me. Spent the night wrapped up in each others arms and it was the best sleep I have had in months.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2019, 02:52:16 PM »
It takes two seconds to email a client and explain something .

I’m sorry I’m busy

I’m sorry I ran over

I’m sorry .

Anything really.

Just my two cents :)

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2019, 03:01:09 PM »
She said 5 weeks for him to come back. It took 6 weeks. He took half a day off work the first he's taken in 8 months to spend his birthday with me. Spent the night wrapped up in each others arms and it was the best sleep I have had in months.

awe maggs! That's so exciting....I am so happy for you <3 Glad she worked for you <3 <3 <3

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2019, 03:03:38 PM »
I had the same thing happened when she called me...I don't think she is very tech-savvy. I have only read with her once and after the reading she apologized how the call dropped on the scheduled time and she was having a hard time connecting on keen.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2019, 03:05:28 PM »

awe maggs! That's so exciting....I am so happy for you <3 Glad she worked for you <3 <3 <3

Thank you! I am on cloud 9. I know he will be buried in work again. He told me he would so I need to not stress it. I told him call me when he comes up for air. She told me also that the more time and patience I give it the more positive it will be.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2019, 03:30:40 PM »
that's great! I am so happy for you...I think just being in a better headspace, in general, gets things done faster anyway

Offline maggs30

« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2019, 03:39:07 PM »
It definitely does. QofC warned me not to get too emotional or it could unravel if I pressure him so as much as I wanted to push and ask emotional questions yesterday I didn't. In turn he did say some emotional things. The pressure from my energy needs to calm down and I have no doubt the 99% of psychics I have read with will be right. Seriousily only 2 have given me negative and yes I have read with probably close to 200. Ugh.
Danielle also said he's not sure what he can do but he thinks we are right together and we have a sense of being connected. That I can confirm because we talked about that a couple months ago. He has always told me even standing next to each other we just got together like puzzle pieces.