Author Topic: Clairvoyant Danielle  (Read 36075 times)

Offline username1111

Clairvoyant Danielle
« on: January 04, 2019, 11:07:15 PM »
I could not find any topic on her on the forum, has anyone used her advices/insight in the past?
She read for me a couple of times in the past year and she seems to connect very well with me / my situation.

Curious if you have some experiences to share.

Offline HornetKick

Re: Clairvoyant Danielle
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 02:37:16 AM »
She is really cheap but she almost never accepts arranged calls and I've caught her on, but she is steadily busy.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 02:55:52 AM »
My friend reads with her. She's pretty good. Its better if you spoke French though because then you'd get the full meaning behind what she's trying to say.
 My friend speaks French and said that she get the feeling she holds back when speaking English.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 03:11:13 AM »
I spoke to her the other day and she told me my boyfriend would contact me in a week, after 24 days of silence, and he contacted me the day she said... also she told me that he’d contact me about something non related to our relationship, she was correct.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 05:05:41 AM »
Does she ever take calls. It seems like you can only make appointments with her she doesnt allow you to get in a queue. How does one read with her then

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2019, 05:43:54 AM »
Does she ever take calls. It seems like you can only make appointments with her she doesnt allow you to get in a queue. How does one read with her then

I message her and ask her what time is good for her for an appointment, then she accepts

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2019, 02:48:50 AM »
I give up. I have messaged her several times also arranged appointments several times. She never responds nor does she accept any appointments.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2019, 03:18:11 AM »
I feel a part of this is her way of making herself more desirable, by making us stalk her to see when she is available. I see her busy plenty of times, but she never does arranged calls as far as I can see, especially if there is no queue.

ladya

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2019, 04:07:47 AM »
She took my arranged call on my first attempt to talk to her. I didnt have any issues. She seems to be on in the evenings.

ladya

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2019, 04:09:39 AM »
My friend reads with her. She's pretty good. Its better if you spoke French though because then you'd get the full meaning behind what she's trying to say.
 My friend speaks French and said that she get the feeling she holds back when speaking English.

I got this feeling as well.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2019, 05:22:08 AM »
She took my arranged call on my first attempt to talk to her. I didnt have any issues. She seems to be on in the evenings.

She is not taking arranged calls. she wants you to book appointments but then she never accepts them. Whatever!

ladya

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2019, 06:11:13 AM »

She is not taking arranged calls. she wants you to book appointments but then she never accepts them. Whatever!

That’s  what I meant sorry. I requested an appointment when I saw her on and she accepted soon after.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2019, 08:00:17 AM »
I give up. I have messaged her several times also arranged appointments several times. She never responds nor does she accept any appointments.

I also tried contacting her about 5 years ago she did the same to me so I gave up!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2019, 08:25:02 AM »

What did you think of her ?

Offline Zzib

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2019, 02:53:02 PM »

I also tried contacting her about 5 years ago she did the same to me so I gave up!

Same to me! How does people get reading with her?

anything