Author Topic: purple ocean update  (Read 2621 times)

Offline dreamer1234

purple ocean update
« on: January 02, 2019, 03:57:22 AM »
i've noticed that purple ocean has updated their app. I see now they are practically saying everyone is top accuracy even the newbies.   :o Before when you downloaded the app for the first time it would show the highest accurate readers (if u have 3 or more reading you can rate their accuracy). after awhile it would just only show trending and highest rated  prior to the update it did started to show who was the top accurate in green for maybe a few days now with the udpate it shows shows everyone as top accuracy on their profile. but i notice it would only show when u would save them as favorites that they were top accurate but I caught on to see lots of people who aren't popular readers as top accurate. now the ones who are good and top accurate do show automatically top accuracy without being saved as favorite advisor. i'm disappointed with p.o. There are already is a few who are good on p.o and i feel it is giving false information and I feel people will still catch on regardless as its supsious that everyone is rate top accurate!?!?!

Offline jhuskindle

Re: purple ocean update
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 03:58:32 AM »
Ugh between this and the fifteen new readers a day... idk... that’s too bad.

Offline bonbon

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 04:29:03 PM »
I think there might be some kind of glitch with the app. I haven't noticed that any new advisers are listed as having top accuracy. And many of the advisers who are noted as a vanity top accuracy are the ones who have been most accurate for me. What is strange of my favorite advisors show up in my list as top accuracy but if you click on their profile and go to their page, only the ones who have truly been voted with top accuracy will show up as having top accuracy. you can always send an email to customer service. They have been amazingly responsive and awesome anytime I have needed anything or given any feedback. :-)

Offline Johanna317

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 03:20:18 AM »
I had a chat reading with someone on their sister app, Purple Garden, he told me theyre no longer able to access their chat transcripts  and that Purple ocean took that feature away from them! I wonder if that's true? Things are about to get really interesting if so...!! lol  :P

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 04:03:46 AM »
I think there might be some kind of glitch with the app. I haven't noticed that any new advisers are listed as having top accuracy. And many of the advisers who are noted as a vanity top accuracy are the ones who have been most accurate for me. What is strange of my favorite advisors show up in my list as top accuracy but if you click on their profile and go to their page, only the ones who have truly been voted with top accuracy will show up as having top accuracy. you can always send an email to customer service. They have been amazingly responsive and awesome anytime I have needed anything or given any feedback. :-)
Yes I actually saw that they did fix that glitch  and what you said also was showing as well. first it was everyone was practically top accuracy then if u made someone ur favorite then they would automatically become top accurate but now they fixed i believe and is showing who truly is top accurate.

Offline bonbon

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 12:24:23 PM »
 Has anyone heard anything else about reader's not being able to access their chat transcripts? None of my advisers it said anything about this so I was just curious. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Offline Johanna317

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2019, 08:21:13 AM »
Has anyone heard anything else about reader's not being able to access their chat transcripts? None of my advisers it said anything about this so I was just curious. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

No i havent heard anything else but I havent asked any of my advisors either...