Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917516 times)

Offline SarahM

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2685 on: October 02, 2019, 03:51:47 AM »
I’m surprised at how short cookies line is now.

Same! Maybe it's because it's so hard to get a reading with her?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2686 on: October 02, 2019, 08:10:28 PM »

Or maybe because her predictions haven’t panned out for most and her return clients aren’t returninh any more. Who knows 🤔

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #2687 on: October 02, 2019, 09:38:26 PM »
How long was her wait list?  When I signed up, I was 26th.  As soon as I hung up, I would have been 19.  I've never seen that on Keen before--I'd say that's pretty good. 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2688 on: October 03, 2019, 04:35:46 AM »
How long was her wait list?  When I signed up, I was 26th.  As soon as I hung up, I would have been 19.  I've never seen that on Keen before--I'd say that's pretty good.

On Jan, I was 105 and it took several weeks to speak with her.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2689 on: October 03, 2019, 04:37:59 AM »

Or maybe because her predictions haven’t panned out for most and her return clients aren’t returninh any more. Who knows 🤔

That's true. I feel the same.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2690 on: October 03, 2019, 05:58:16 AM »
Or maybe because her predictions haven’t panned out for most and her return clients aren’t returning any more. Who knows 🤔

ZING! You just made me choke on my drink from laughing. lol

lol!

Offline Kate

« Reply #2691 on: October 03, 2019, 11:08:50 AM »

This was the reason for me. Since being on this forum I've tried to read with her I think about 4 times. Only once did the call come through but I was in the middle of something else and didn't answer. The others I just kept waiting and waiting and for whatever reason got bumped off the queue or the call just didn't materialize. This is on Keen, I am not able to able to access the other site from any of my devices...so yea. I figured this was the universe telling me I am not supposed to read with her and I just gave up. This whole experience took about a year! Really annoying when I think about it.

Part of the reason could be that she (or keen) took the queue function away on Cookie's listing for a while.  For a time the only way you had of reading with Cookie was by appointment.  The queue option has only just been reinstated.  Whether this is a keen policy to reduce queues, or just cookie working down her queue I don't know..

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #2692 on: October 03, 2019, 05:58:17 PM »

This was the reason for me. Since being on this forum I've tried to read with her I think about 4 times. Only once did the call come through but I was in the middle of something else and didn't answer. The others I just kept waiting and waiting and for whatever reason got bumped off the queue or the call just didn't materialize. This is on Keen, I am not able to able to access the other site from any of my devices...so yea. I figured this was the universe telling me I am not supposed to read with her and I just gave up. This whole experience took about a year! Really annoying when I think about it.

Part of the reason could be that she (or keen) took the queue function away on Cookie's listing for a while.  For a time the only way you had of reading with Cookie was by appointment.  The queue option has only just been reinstated.  Whether this is a keen policy to reduce queues, or just cookie working down her queue I don't know..

Thank you, Kate. My last attempt was earlier this year, maybe even late last year, so I don't know if this is what happened, it's possible. I do remember I was able to get in line and it was always like 90 something, 100+ something...regardless, it's all good. Less money spent for me :) and less confusion as a result.

I've significantly scaled down on readings and by some divine providence I'm able to see more clearly: even those who have worked for me somewhat consistently in the past, I no longer desire to read with. It's so erratic. QoC was one of them, as was Golden Dawn Tarot, both excellent to a degree. So what if there's insight into the 'now' or what's coming up in the next three months? I've come to realize I don't need to know and more importantly I don't want to know. I'm out here living the life they're predicting after all. I'll roll with the punches as they come. The only person I'll read with from now on is Yona - classy, eloquent, no BS lady. I really admire her even though she has not been 100% which of course noone is. I just really appreciate her approach and the fact that I'm able to actually have a conversation with her and not worry about the PPM while doing so.

Something Cookie predicted is happening now!  I had no idea what she meant at the time or how it was possible but gotta give her credit.  One for cookie!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2693 on: October 04, 2019, 06:21:16 AM »
Relationship or work related? 

Thank you, Kate. My last attempt was earlier this year, maybe even late last year, so I don't know if this is what happened, it's possible. I do remember I was able to get in line and it was always like 90 something, 100+ something...regardless, it's all good. Less money spent for me :) and less confusion as a result.

I've significantly scaled down on readings and by some divine providence I'm able to see more clearly: even those who have worked for me somewhat consistently in the past, I no longer desire to read with. It's so erratic. QoC was one of them, as was Golden Dawn Tarot, both excellent to a degree. So what if there's insight into the 'now' or what's coming up in the next three months? I've come to realize I don't need to know and more importantly I don't want to know. I'm out here living the life they're predicting after all. I'll roll with the punches as they come. The only person I'll read with from now on is Yona - classy, eloquent, no BS lady. I really admire her even though she has not been 100% which of course noone is. I just really appreciate her approach and the fact that I'm able to actually have a conversation with her and not worry about the PPM while doing so.

Something Cookie predicted is happening now!  I had no idea what she meant at the time or how it was possible but gotta give her credit.  One for cookie!

Offline GoldieShawn

« Reply #2694 on: October 04, 2019, 07:33:22 PM »
Cookie’s gotten it kind of right for me. Said last December POI would rekindle with his ex but it would be short-lived. Used the famous Cookie-ism “people take a while to break up.” I did not give this a lot of credibility at the time because she said the same about a previous guy and in fact he married the girl he was supposedly in the process of a lengthy breakup with. Well, in this case, with the second guy, it happened. They did get back together and break up.

Then she said he and I would get back together in July (not yet) and that i would meet another man as well and she saw marriage for me. She described this second man in great detail.

Nope, neither of those things happened. Read with her again in May and this time she didn’t see a relationship for me this year, which so far is true (but i hope changes soon). So for me this year she’s 50/50.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #2695 on: October 06, 2019, 03:14:25 AM »
Relationship or work related? 

Both!

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #2696 on: October 11, 2019, 06:27:00 PM »
After trying to read with Cookie for a very very long time, I’m number 3. Does anyone know if she works over the weekend? Should I just ask for a general love reading? I do have a POI who is half in / half out. Thank you :)

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #2697 on: October 11, 2019, 07:45:18 PM »
I’ve seen same-a pattern of her logging on late at night. I connected with her at 8am on a Friday.

Just keep an eye on your phone late at night (after 11pm EST).

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #2698 on: October 11, 2019, 07:46:10 PM »
Ok thanks - I’m on full Cookie alert!! Lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2699 on: October 13, 2019, 11:45:44 PM »
Does Cookie have a Southern accent? I'm trying to figure out if "Prophetess" on AdvisorUniverse is the same beloved Cookie on Keen. After putting myself in the waitlist queue on AdvisorUniverse, I got a call super early in the morning. I'm half-awake, and all I hear is this Southern lady saying what sounded like, "want a cookie?" I was like, whaaaat? I hung up and went back to sleep. Later in the morning, when I was fully caffeinated, I checked the number and sure enough, it was AdvisorUniverse, so now I wonder if that was really her. 😂

That's her. In your sleepy stupor, she probably said "this is Cookie"...LMAO! That's hilarious. 😆

anything