Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917755 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2655 on: September 10, 2019, 02:03:30 AM »
Exactly that's why I said if I meet his daughter he's serious like marriage serious. She already has enough shit show from her mom and her many men in and out which is why he wants custody. The kids are always before the man or woman or you aren't doing it right.

Exactly. It wasn't directed at you, just situations with kids. I learned it the hard way, but I thought for sure that we were committed. It will be hard to take that leap of faith again.

And what I’m trying to say, and I’m sorry if it comes off unkind, but you may never meet his family (kids). Cookie just says that. All the time. To everyone. She peddled that line in 2011 and she peddles it now.

She makes these vague generalizations feeling they could happen. I don’t think she’s malicious. But a friend of mine and I who read with her a decade ago were just talking this week about how she strings people along by getting just enough.

I would just worry about it if and when that happens.

Yeah, and that's a whole other thing. Cookie says a lot of crappola. After listening to the 2 readings I got with her, even 6 months later, it was all rubbish. And she seemed to get annoyed when I didn't make her Ca-Ca-Canada and her New umm...New York fit anything.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2656 on: September 10, 2019, 04:14:35 AM »
One thing I wanted to say—back in a May cookie randomly blurted out I would be sued for debt within 6 weeks. In July, I got served. She freaked me out so much I had already gone into debt consolidation and had an attorney waiting.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2657 on: September 10, 2019, 06:03:59 AM »
One thing I wanted to say—back in a May cookie randomly blurted out I would be sued for debt within 6 weeks. In July, I got served. She freaked me out so much I had already gone into debt consolidation and had an attorney waiting.

Wow - like this has to be the only example of a reading I’ve seen that was helpful and had you prepared!

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2658 on: September 11, 2019, 04:52:32 PM »
Hey so I’m in cookies line right now. For those of you who have had success with her, is she better with a general read or to ask specific questions??

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2659 on: September 11, 2019, 06:35:33 PM »
Do NOT ask specific questions lol....

She has only ever been correct for me on random things and things that come from her first without any interruption.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2660 on: September 11, 2019, 09:21:49 PM »
Do NOT ask specific questions lol....

She has only ever been correct for me on random things and things that come from her first without any interruption.

Agree! And same ;)

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2661 on: September 12, 2019, 12:10:20 AM »
Where these love predictions? Because that’s what I want to know if not I’m wasting my time lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2662 on: September 12, 2019, 12:19:53 AM »
Where these love predictions? Because that’s what I want to know if not I’m wasting my time lol

😂😂

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2663 on: September 12, 2019, 08:12:13 PM »
Now I'm so far I g if I need to call Cookie back and just ask for a general love read. Anyone have any luck when they ask just what's coming up with so and so on predictions.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2664 on: September 13, 2019, 03:09:14 AM »
I did. I asked her about my love life in 2019. She picked up the current well but none of her predictions panned out

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2665 on: September 13, 2019, 03:17:01 AM »
Now I'm so far I g if I need to call Cookie back and just ask for a general love read. Anyone have any luck when they ask just what's coming up with so and so on predictions.

I have positive and negative

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2666 on: September 13, 2019, 05:40:13 AM »

She once gave me a negative prediction and she was right.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #2667 on: September 15, 2019, 02:00:56 AM »
How to get a reading with Cookie on keen please? I tried just now it says I need to pick a time but I want ASAP. Is there a queue or line or something?

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #2668 on: September 15, 2019, 02:02:22 AM »
Also does she have a personal site?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2669 on: September 15, 2019, 02:09:07 AM »
How to get a reading with Cookie on keen please? I tried just now it says I need to pick a time but I want ASAP. Is there a queue or line or something?

You cannot read with her ASAP. You have to wait at least one month, depending the number of people in the queue.

And yes, sometimes Keen does not let you to go on waiting list right away. Don't go for that scheduling that you just saw. Check tomorrow or later to see when they will open the waiting list.