Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917743 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2610 on: August 18, 2019, 09:59:45 PM »
Random update - Cookie said my Ex (from 2016) would come back. 2nd time she predicted and 2nd time he came back.

Nope didnt want him and didnt hope for him to come back - matter of fact I wanted him to stay away.
But somehow on God's green earth this dude sees me on a dating app and messages out of the blue. Ugh, thanks again Cookie.
(I changed my number and blocked him yet the universe wants to play games)

(Mattie and Rusty mentioned this too) :P

That's pretty cool. Mattie and Rusty crack me up. Too soon to say if they're right, but their delivery can be pretty hilarious. Cookie (if I omit all the Cookie-isms) aligns as well as Yona and Leanne. The dream team in alignment makes me agitated.  Lol

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2611 on: August 18, 2019, 11:16:23 PM »
Random update - Cookie said my Ex (from 2016) would come back. 2nd time she predicted and 2nd time he came back.

Nope didnt want him and didnt hope for him to come back - matter of fact I wanted him to stay away.
But somehow on God's green earth this dude sees me on a dating app and messages out of the blue. Ugh, thanks again Cookie.

This makes me feel better after my reading with Cookie yesterday. 😒

Even when you think she’s crazy or talking limbo jumbo she’s usually right.

And of course space out your readings. Lol, something I should have done.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2612 on: August 18, 2019, 11:50:04 PM »

Yeah this was from back in June and havent read with her since lol

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2613 on: August 20, 2019, 12:33:24 AM »
Curious, cause this is a first for me.

What have people’s experiences been with Cookie changing time frames? For example a 3-6 changing to a 7-12 or something like that?

Or saying y won’t happen until x happens first? So not a numbered tome frame but more of a cause and effect type deal.

Just wondering.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2614 on: August 20, 2019, 12:45:33 AM »

What have people’s experiences been with Cookie changing time frames? For example a 3-6 changing to a 7-12 or something like that?

Or saying y won’t happen until x happens first? So not a numbered tome frame but more of a cause and effect type deal.

Just wondering.

She did that to me. It went from 3-10 to 7-12. So far nothing has happened, but there is some overlap. 🤷‍♀️

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2615 on: August 20, 2019, 03:59:37 AM »

Just wondering.

She did that to me. It went from 3-10 to 7-12. So far nothing has happened, but there is some overlap. 🤷‍♀️

Fidget, you came to mind as I was typing this out because she flipped it on you.

I’m still trying to figure out why 7-12 is the new thing.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2616 on: August 20, 2019, 04:18:49 AM »

Just wondering.

Fidget, you came to mind as I was typing this out because she flipped it on you.

Similar happened to me. Went from yes you will hear from him and that he loved me to eventually telling me I would only hear from my POI if I contacted him myself and if I did it wouldn’t turn into anything.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2617 on: August 20, 2019, 04:20:31 AM »

Just wondering.

Similar happened to me. Went from yes you will hear from him and that he loved me to eventually telling me I would only hear from my POI if I contacted him myself and if I did it wouldn’t turn into anything.

Also I believe the numbers represent months.  So as time goes on she ends up saying to pick a different number from a different range because now she’s asking you to pick a number that represents July through Dec.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2618 on: August 20, 2019, 04:52:57 AM »

Just wondering.

Also I believe the numbers represent months.  So as time goes on she ends up saying to pick a different number from a different range because now she’s asking you to pick a number that represents July through Dec.

The original timeframe I got and the first new timeframe she gave me line up (but she said I’d have to initiate). Then I said no and THEN she gave me the 7-12.

I’m more apt to believe her original timeframe and when she told me not to contact.

I was being sneaky sneaky so I caught her two different ways. 😝

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2619 on: August 20, 2019, 07:37:53 AM »

Yeah this was from back in June and havent read with her since lol

Sparkle, did she address this person by name lol or she just said “someone from your past” and described him?

She didn’t see this as a reconciliation did she? 😂

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2620 on: August 20, 2019, 10:25:33 PM »
It looks like I got several hits from Cookie just a few weeks after the reading. Accurate timing as well. Just waiting on one prediction for next week, then I’ll give a detailed update.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2621 on: August 20, 2019, 10:29:00 PM »
Ok she once told me the same thing “it will happen if u initiate because Poi will not.” I thought No way was I going to initiate contact and told her so. She says then u need to forgive him. Anyways she still gave me a range for when things would progress. And now looking back, I finally gave in and spoke with him within the time range she gave. His ego was just too massive to do it even though he was dying to make that effort. Seriously, I just wanted to put him out of his mysery:) so yes, she was right abt the timeframe and the fact that I had to reach out. And her exact words were “u will stay like this for 3-5 more mnths” which meant stay not in contact because we didn’t reconcile but just reconnected after months and months of silence.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2622 on: August 20, 2019, 10:35:59 PM »
Ok she once told me the same thing “it will happen if u initiate because Poi will not.” I thought No way was I going to initiate contact and told her so. She says then u need to forgive him. Anyways she still gave me a range for when things would progress. And now looking back, I finally gave in and spoke with him within the time range she gave. His ego was just too massive to do it even though he was dying to make that effort. Seriously, I just wanted to put him out of his mysery:) so yes, she was right abt the timeframe and the fact that I had to reach out. And her exact words were “u will stay like this for 3-5 more mnths” which meant stay not in contact because we didn’t reconcile but just reconnected after months and months of silence.

That’s interesting, wishes. My first reading on this subject in May she told me to reach out. I did and nothing came of it and then a week later she told me I shouldn’t have reached out. Cookie makes my head spin sometimes. So I haven’t and I won’t. I almost relented the other day, but I held off.

I’m going to be very honest here, I was being a sneak and called from two different accounts. Reading matched, timeframe matched when she told me to reach out as when she told me NOT to reach out on the other account. The only thing that differed was adding in the 7-12, which I know a lot of members have gotten lately.

Cookie has been very good to me and for me, but I know she’s not god. At this point, what happens happens. In an odd way it’s comforting that all the readers see the same thing at the same tome. But sadly and heartbreakingly enough, I’ve been in that position before as well as people I know and care about.

Sigh...c’est la vie.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2623 on: August 23, 2019, 05:08:50 AM »
So Cookie has mentioned to me in every reading that I’m going to be getting a lot of male attention .

And I’m like yeah, ok Cookie.

My friends and family say I get a lot of male attention, but I don’t really notice/care. I am always so focused on what I’m doing that I usually keep my head down and keep it pushing.

One of my veteran friends advised me, after a bad weekend, to get back on the dating sites instead of joining the convent like I wanted.

I did reluctantly.

I have never gotten so much attention online before. It was like every guy I swiped on had already swiped on me.

Cookie never told me how I’d get the attention, just that I would. It’s been very shocking to me to see the response I’ve been getting.

🤷🏻‍♀️
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 05:12:35 AM by SomethingBetter »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2624 on: August 24, 2019, 04:24:00 AM »
Has Cookie ever told anyone “the reading has changed”?

I had a situation where last year she kept seeing one thing for a while, then I did something, and then the next time I read with her she told me the reading changed and asked what I did lol