Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917550 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2535 on: July 24, 2019, 06:50:08 PM »
thank you so what do her numbers typically imply? # of months/weeks or the actual month, in your experience.

For me, I almost always find what she says at the end of the call more accurate.
She has used soul mate - not as a way to make you feel like the person is special, just distinguishing the kind of relationship you have with that person. For example she told me I am meeting soulmates but not my life partner. Soulmates based on some significant experience I had with that person.
I find all of her numbers and timeframe accurate like scary to a T

Ok this was my 3rd call with cookie and it was the longest😬 and now I need something’s deciphered😁 by the cookie experts on this group.

1. If what she says in the start of the call different from the end,  what’s more accurate?
2. Has she ever used the word “soul mate” with u guys?
3. How accurate are the numbers she gives u for an outcome? Are they typically pertaining to the month or number of mnths? Like if she says 5-7, could it be 5-7 mnths or May to July?

Thank u!!!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2536 on: July 24, 2019, 06:52:49 PM »
Well now I am upset lol. Cookie told me at the end of June that my bf and I would be pretty rocky up and down for 7 to 12 and she said that was July to December. She said we can balance everything and be doing good come the new year. Fml lol so I just have to get through 6 more months of trying not to go on binges for it to level out with our schedules and egos.

oh so she said it was July to December, interesting:) hang in there, only 2 more seasons to go:))

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2537 on: July 24, 2019, 06:55:44 PM »
Well now I am upset lol. Cookie told me at the end of June that my bf and I would be pretty rocky up and down for 7 to 12 and she said that was July to December. She said we can balance everything and be doing good come the new year. Fml lol so I just have to get through 6 more months of trying not to go on binges for it to level out with our schedules and egos.

If it's any consolation, I got the 7-12 also. It's Cookie's "flavor of the month" prediction.

you haven't had much luck with her predictions?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2538 on: July 24, 2019, 07:04:42 PM »

If it's any consolation, I got the 7-12 also. It's Cookie's "flavor of the month" prediction.

Nah. Last time I read with her she gave me 3-10. Now it's 7-12. There maybe some minor stuff she got right, like I did lose weight,. For me she's just not worth it for all the questions she had to ask and nothing major happening.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2539 on: July 24, 2019, 07:17:31 PM »
ya she does ask a lot of questions:))

Nah. Last time I read with her she gave me 3-10. Now it's 7-12. There maybe some minor stuff she got right, like I did lose weight,. For me she's just not worth it for all the questions she had to ask and nothing major happening.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2540 on: July 24, 2019, 07:41:58 PM »
For me she straight up will tell me months or weeks - never had an instance where i had to figure out what the numbers meant lol. Most of the time it was months

thank you so what do her numbers typically imply? # of months/weeks or the actual month, in your experience.

For me, I almost always find what she says at the end of the call more accurate.
She has used soul mate - not as a way to make you feel like the person is special, just distinguishing the kind of relationship you have with that person. For example she told me I am meeting soulmates but not my life partner. Soulmates based on some significant experience I had with that person.
I find all of her numbers and timeframe accurate like scary to a T

Ok this was my 3rd call with cookie and it was the longest😬 and now I need something’s deciphered😁 by the cookie experts on this group.

1. If what she says in the start of the call different from the end,  what’s more accurate?
2. Has she ever used the word “soul mate” with u guys?
3. How accurate are the numbers she gives u for an outcome? Are they typically pertaining to the month or number of mnths? Like if she says 5-7, could it be 5-7 mnths or May to July?

Thank u!!!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2541 on: July 24, 2019, 08:24:58 PM »
Yeah she straight up told me months too. And everyone else has been saying it will be months for us to balance our schedules and get this dating thing right. Some see it getting better a little at a time with end of August to October being a little better.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2542 on: July 24, 2019, 09:06:38 PM »
Yeah she told me July to December.  Originally it was March to October.  Maybe September is the magic month. 🤷‍♀️

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2543 on: July 24, 2019, 11:28:10 PM »
Yeah she told me July to December.  Originally it was March to October.  Maybe September is the magic month. 🤷‍♀️

Was she able to give any validations? How long were ur calls? I’ve talked to her a few times now but the last one was the longest and I felt she just spoke non stop that time. She seemed to sound more sure the last time. Her predictions have been right the other 2 times too but just that she was slower and had less to Give me.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2544 on: July 25, 2019, 12:54:02 AM »

Was she able to give any validations? How long were ur calls? I’ve talked to her a few times now but the last one was the longest and I felt she just spoke non stop that time. She seemed to sound more sure the last time. Her predictions have been right the other 2 times too but just that she was slower and had less to Give me.

She validated really well with me but unfortunately I only got to talk to her for 15 minutes as I was at work ducking behind stuff writing notes feverishly on a scrap of cardboard. I'm still in the keen queue and in the other again. Maybe she will call at a better time this time around. This was almost 2 weeks before our fight so I'm curious to see what she picks up after the fight now.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2545 on: July 25, 2019, 01:17:08 AM »
She never validated anything for me and she just always asked a ton of questions. Maybe my expectations are too high, but she should have some idea about the situation I'm calling her about. I felt like I need to explain everything to her. It's always a lot of "are you the blond or the brunette", "the Caucasian woman or the dark skinned woman", "the one with the kids or without the kids" (most people my age have kids, btw) and no matter what I answer it's always "well, you're the one he thinks about all the time". Ok, so why then is he with someone else?? Well...he thinks you don't trust him. What???

Anyway, I know she works for a lot of people and that's why I tried again. I won't be calling her anymore though. It's a long wait and too much money to hope that something will eventually resonate. We just don't even come close to connecting.

Offline Shubhra

« Reply #2546 on: July 25, 2019, 03:08:07 PM »
Something strange happened. I was on Cookies's queue at 3rd today morning India time. Its been almost 2 months of wait and today i suddenly see i am no longer in the queue and i dont see any arranged calls.

Is keen acting funny?

What do i do now??

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2547 on: July 25, 2019, 06:03:17 PM »
Something strange happened. I was on Cookies's queue at 3rd today morning India time. Its been almost 2 months of wait and today i suddenly see i am no longer in the queue and i dont see any arranged calls.

Is keen acting funny?

What do i do now??

are you sure your time didn't expire? did you remember to change the wait time?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2548 on: July 25, 2019, 06:05:46 PM »

lol we've all been there:)) you know you can record your calls too, right? so did she see this fight coming?

She validated really well with me but unfortunately I only got to talk to her for 15 minutes as I was at work ducking behind stuff writing notes feverishly on a scrap of cardboard. I'm still in the keen queue and in the other again. Maybe she will call at a better time this time around. This was almost 2 weeks before our fight so I'm curious to see what she picks up after the fight now.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2549 on: July 25, 2019, 06:16:58 PM »
She never validated anything for me and she just always asked a ton of questions. Maybe my expectations are too high, but she should have some idea about the situation I'm calling her about. I felt like I need to explain everything to her. It's always a lot of "are you the blond or the brunette", "the Caucasian woman or the dark skinned woman", "the one with the kids or without the kids" (most people my age have kids, btw) and no matter what I answer it's always "well, you're the one he thinks about all the time". Ok, so why then is he with someone else?? Well...he thinks you don't trust him. What???

Anyway, I know she works for a lot of people and that's why I tried again. I won't be calling her anymore though. It's a long wait and too much money to hope that something will eventually resonate. We just don't even come close to connecting.

ya no point calling just because she works for others, she needs to work for YOU.