Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917466 times)

Offline Star_01

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2490 on: July 08, 2019, 03:55:20 PM »
Could it be ....we callers calling these readers frequently ...perhaps when readers are too familiar with callers situation that they stopped giving reading but started to mix reading with their own opinions?

That too.

I only read with her twice, but just by some of the things she said in the second reading, I immediately knew she remembered me.

Yeah it's really frustrating when they remember you, they talk to you like a friend and hardly any of the reading is... An actual reading, lol. I've had to stop talking to a few readers in my addiction phase as they remember me, some even almost a year later.  :-\

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #2491 on: July 08, 2019, 05:24:43 PM »
Could it be ....we callers calling these readers frequently ...perhaps when readers are too familiar with callers situation that they stopped giving reading but started to mix reading with their own opinions?

That too.

I felt like she remembered me but was trying to describe my old situation. My ex. The way she described this mans character. I was like yeah that doesn’t sound like POI. The whole hair thing was stupid, who has blonde hair and dark hair? Does he have brown hair? No. My hair is brown with highlights, oh well then that’s you.. I see someone with brown hair and highlights. I am so stupid for continue listening to her. Then I mentioned I was having a baby and that how she was describing him didn’t sound like his character. Then she said oh well if you’re having a baby with him then he COULD want to be with you. Tf????

I only read with her twice, but just by some of the things she said in the second reading, I immediately knew she remembered me.

Yeah it's really frustrating when they remember you, they talk to you like a friend and hardly any of the reading is... An actual reading, lol. I've had to stop talking to a few readers in my addiction phase as they remember me, some even almost a year later.  :-\

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2492 on: July 08, 2019, 10:13:33 PM »
Has anyone experienced a total turn around in a reading with cookie? She was negative today, I brought up last reading and asked why it changed and she said “that CAN still happen” ok... so which is it?

Yes, she did that to me as well. I'm not sure how she couldn't see 4 months ago what she sees now. Total flip flop.

She didn’t make a whole lot of sense. She wanted to me ask questions which I don’t normally do I get a general read. But when I asked specifically she asked if the guy was tall with dark hair? I said no. That sounded like my ex. Then she said do you have blonde hair? I said no. My hair is brown but I have some highlights. Naturally my hair is dark. Then she said oh well then that’s you.. I see someone with brown hair and highlights... im like no tf you didn’t lol, then proceeded to tell me there was another woman and that things would be inconsistent from July to December. When her and others told me he and I would be getting closer and get to “another level” so idk what to believe anymore.

I told u POPULAR on this site doesn’t mean BETTER ... don’t let these people continue to waste your money.

I hate readings that leave u wanting to get another reading and another ... it’s bad cycle that is only for rich people because who has money to burn on ridiculousness like this . I have never been mind blown from any POPULAR psychic ... not sayin they aren’t gifted but I think since they have so many customers their energy is drained and it effects accuracy.

I completely agree. I think that the huge issue with the psychic industry is being a popular reader doesn't mean you're great, necessarily. Personally, none of the popular ones worked out for me yet they have scored huge for others. I also have come to realise that popular readers get giddy when they get lots of customers coming to them and they work back to back, so usually their readings falter and their gift isn't so strong. It must be exhausting going into different energies and situations back to back all day everyday and I admire the readers who come on and speak to so many a day or give a reading, take a break and log off for half an hr, and hour or so to give the next customer the best. It's so common for the busy popular readers to lose their gift over time.. I mean how many readers on here have been praised so much at the beginning and over time they get hardly talked about?

True!!!

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2493 on: July 09, 2019, 02:19:32 AM »
Question for all of you who have read with Cookie and her predictions came true.

How many of you lost hope in her predictions, yet they came true - either during the time lines she gave or around the time of her time lines?  I mean, let's say you had a reading with her, and she gave you a timeline for (for example) June-July for an ex to reach out.  Yet, as the time line approached you gave up hope that she would be right... but, in the end, her prediction was correct?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2494 on: July 09, 2019, 04:12:34 AM »
Question for all of you who have read with Cookie and her predictions came true.

How many of you lost hope in her predictions, yet they came true - either during the time lines she gave or around the time of her time lines?  I mean, let's say you had a reading with her, and she gave you a timeline for (for example) June-July for an ex to reach out.  Yet, as the time line approached you gave up hope that she would be right... but, in the end, her prediction was correct?

ME!! LOL (referencing my post called "THE END") - I seriously didnt think what she said would come true (but you know that already lol)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2495 on: July 09, 2019, 05:41:15 AM »

She had given me July when I read with her in Jan 2019. However, she did not mention this again in my recent reading. In fact, she did not see any time for contact anymore. So, I am assuming the first timeframe is gone and not valid anymore.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2496 on: July 09, 2019, 01:28:36 PM »
I read with her in 2017...nothing she said happened for me time wise and she wasn't clear on the numbers she was getting anyway..I honestly found my reading with her to be beyond disappointing...

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2497 on: July 18, 2019, 12:38:43 AM »
Has anyone seen Cookie online lately? I got my reading on the other site but stayed in her queue on keen and she has done only a few readings in the last 3 weeks.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2498 on: July 18, 2019, 01:11:46 AM »
Has anyone seen Cookie online lately? I got my reading on the other site but stayed in her queue on keen and she has done only a few readings in the last 3 weeks.

I haven’t seen her on Keen but I just went from 33 to 29 in her queue. Idk if she took some calls and I didn’t see or people timed out or dropped out of the queue.

Out of curiosity, can you make appointments with her on the other site?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2499 on: July 18, 2019, 01:15:01 AM »

I haven’t seen her on Keen but I just went from 33 to 29 in her queue. Idk if she took some calls and I didn’t see or people timed out or dropped out of the queue.

Out of curiosity, can you make appointments with her on the other site?

I am still at 21 so it must be people dropping off. You can try to make an appointment but she has never accepted any I tried to make.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #2500 on: July 20, 2019, 03:58:44 PM »
I've never read with this reader but am curious what the average wait time is if you get in the line?  Are we literally talking months or does she burn through it in a couple of weeks? 

I think my problem with getting in these long lines is that when I want a reading, I really want it like NOW haha...  if I had to wait months I may not even care about the issue any more or it may have resolved itself and I may not have anything specific to even call about.  I dont usually call about general readings I guess.  It's more focused on a specific area/issue

Dont you guys feel that way too or am I alone on this one?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2501 on: July 20, 2019, 04:01:28 PM »
I've never read with this reader but am curious what the average wait time is if you get in the line?  Are we literally talking months or does she burn through it in a couple of weeks? 

I think my problem with getting in these long lines is that when I want a reading, I really want it like NOW haha...  if I had to wait months I may not even care about the issue any more or it may have resolved itself and I may not have anything specific to even call about.  I dont usually call about general readings I guess.  It's more focused on a specific area/issue

Dont you guys feel that way too or am I alone on this one?

I am number 4 and I was number 6 last week . So she moves slow . :(

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #2502 on: July 20, 2019, 04:03:14 PM »
Oh man that is slow  hahahaha!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2503 on: July 20, 2019, 04:05:14 PM »
Yep! I’m sorry :(

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2504 on: July 20, 2019, 05:36:36 PM »
On keen I am 16th in line and my estimated wait time is 25 days and 10 hours  ;D