Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917467 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2475 on: July 04, 2019, 03:17:04 PM »
I'm still 34th in the keen line. In thinking of staying in to get a little more information. How soon is too soon to read with her again on average?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2476 on: July 04, 2019, 09:54:38 PM »
How is Cookie when she says "the outcome is..."?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2477 on: July 05, 2019, 01:50:53 AM »

Every time she has given me an outcome is came to pass exactly as she said 100%
Usually she would say this on her own if she knows it (because I’ve never asked about outcomes)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2478 on: July 05, 2019, 03:13:36 AM »

Every time she has given me an outcome is came to pass exactly as she said 100%
Usually she would say this on her own if she knows it (because I’ve never asked about outcomes)

Thanks Sparkle. She definitely said it on her own. I didn't ask anything. I'm just trying to gauge her against Matilda who gave me the opposite outcome. I'm so confused.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #2479 on: July 07, 2019, 06:29:37 PM »
Has anyone experienced a total turn around in a reading with cookie? She was negative today, I brought up last reading and asked why it changed and she said “that CAN still happen” ok... so which is it?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2480 on: July 07, 2019, 06:36:36 PM »
I'm surprised to read that she is mentioning California and Canada a lot. My first reading with Cookie was in 2014 and I was shocked and underwhelmed at the same time. She actually picked up on a specific city that I wasn't connected to at the time, but my then husband and I were looking at homes there. She also knew what country his family was from.

One of her predictions from last year just started to unfold this past week. I don't know how things are actually going to turn out, but Cookie is positive about the outcome.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2481 on: July 08, 2019, 11:05:38 AM »
Has anyone experienced a total turn around in a reading with cookie? She was negative today, I brought up last reading and asked why it changed and she said “that CAN still happen” ok... so which is it?

Yes, she did that to me as well. I'm not sure how she couldn't see 4 months ago what she sees now. Total flip flop.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2482 on: July 08, 2019, 11:11:18 AM »

Yes, she did that to me as well. I'm not sure how she couldn't see 4 months ago what she sees now. Total flip flop.

Yep I had the Cookie flip flop. :( Total reversal over the course of a few months. Can’t bring myself to call her again because I was so heartbroken and confused. Even though I’m pretty sure she has remote viewing in some cases, sometimes think well maybe that was actually a lucky guess. But predictions I can’t trust now from changing from telling me my POI loved me and would choose to be with me to instead that I won’t ever hear from him again if I don’t contact him and by the way it won’t be anything solid / meaningful.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #2483 on: July 08, 2019, 11:42:15 AM »

She didn’t make a whole lot of sense. She wanted to me ask questions which I don’t normally do I get a general read. But when I asked specifically she asked if the guy was tall with dark hair? I said no. That sounded like my ex. Then she said do you have blonde hair? I said no. My hair is brown but I have some highlights. Naturally my hair is dark. Then she said oh well then that’s you.. I see someone with brown hair and highlights... im like no tf you didn’t lol, then proceeded to tell me there was another woman and that things would be inconsistent from July to December. When her and others told me he and I would be getting closer and get to “another level” so idk what to believe anymore.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #2484 on: July 08, 2019, 01:54:43 PM »
Cookie gave me 2 lines reading and then asked if i have any questions... so i asked..what she see for me in year 2019? She said I will continue calling her about POI..

Fact is..my experience calling cookie over a decade.....when it comes to career, business, contract, I can count on cookie prediction and vision but not matters iof the heart...  2019..POI..he is still in my life but i wont waste my hsrd esrned money to call cookie on him...callling psychic have destroyed my financial, my relationship with POI and made me doubt my gut feelings...closing my account  keen and advisoruniverse was the best decision I made.  ...2019 cookie prediction of me calling her ... she is 100 percent wrong...

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2485 on: July 08, 2019, 02:08:06 PM »

She didn’t make a whole lot of sense. She wanted to me ask questions which I don’t normally do I get a general read. But when I asked specifically she asked if the guy was tall with dark hair? I said no. That sounded like my ex. Then she said do you have blonde hair? I said no. My hair is brown but I have some highlights. Naturally my hair is dark. Then she said oh well then that’s you.. I see someone with brown hair and highlights... im like no tf you didn’t lol, then proceeded to tell me there was another woman and that things would be inconsistent from July to December. When her and others told me he and I would be getting closer and get to “another level” so idk what to believe anymore.

I told u POPULAR on this site doesn’t mean BETTER ... don’t let these people continue to waste your money.

I hate readings that leave u wanting to get another reading and another ... it’s bad cycle that is only for rich people because who has money to burn on ridiculousness like this . I have never been mind blown from any POPULAR psychic ... not sayin they aren’t gifted but I think since they have so many customers their energy is drained and it effects accuracy.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 02:10:17 PM by Natashanyc »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2486 on: July 08, 2019, 02:32:33 PM »

I told u POPULAR on this site doesn’t mean BETTER ... don’t let these people continue to waste your money.

I hate readings that leave u wanting to get another reading and another ... it’s bad cycle that is only for rich people because who has money to burn on ridiculousness like this . I have never been mind blown from any POPULAR psychic ... not sayin they aren’t gifted but I think since they have so many customers their energy is drained and it effects accuracy.

I completely agree. I think that the huge issue with the psychic industry is being a popular reader doesn't mean you're great, necessarily. Personally, none of the popular ones worked out for me yet they have scored huge for others. I also have come to realise that popular readers get giddy when they get lots of customers coming to them and they work back to back, so usually their readings falter and their gift isn't so strong. It must be exhausting going into different energies and situations back to back all day everyday and I admire the readers who come on and speak to so many a day or give a reading, take a break and log off for half an hr, and hour or so to give the next customer the best. It's so common for the busy popular readers to lose their gift over time.. I mean how many readers on here have been praised so much at the beginning and over time they get hardly talked about?

Offline Kat23

« Reply #2487 on: July 08, 2019, 03:12:09 PM »
 Could it be ....we callers calling these readers frequently ...perhaps when readers are too familiar with callers situation that they stopped giving reading but started to mix reading with their own opinions?

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2488 on: July 08, 2019, 03:13:42 PM »
Could it be ....we callers calling these readers frequently ...perhaps when readers are too familiar with callers situation that they stopped giving reading but started to mix reading with their own opinions?

That too.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2489 on: July 08, 2019, 03:49:02 PM »

That too.

I only read with her twice, but just by some of the things she said in the second reading, I immediately knew she remembered me.

anything