Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917698 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2460 on: June 30, 2019, 10:31:48 PM »

The line on her site is moving.

Oh, how the line moved and I am still in the same place!!?

I started at 18 and now I'm 14.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 11:24:13 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2461 on: June 30, 2019, 10:34:51 PM »

The line on her site is moving.

Oh, how the line moved and I am still in the same place!!?

I started at 18 and now I'm 14. Her site not Keen.

Oh thanks Fidget, I overlooked "her site" in your comment.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 11:15:08 PM by Jili1945 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2462 on: June 30, 2019, 11:19:39 PM »
Ok, so as you all know, my reading with Cookie was a combo of Cookie-isms and some gobbly gook. But, I have a question for those who admire her abilities.

So when I read with QoC and Matilda the last couple of days, both picked up my POI in a relationship. It kind of threw me for a loop because I hadn't heard (either through psychics or in real life) that he had dated anyone. He's basically a hot mess of family and financial problems, so I wasn't surprised. I have dated, so any negative feelings I have about him dating are a combination of me being selfish and insecure. I mean, who am I to judge? But today I just realized that there was something in Cookie's reading that makes sense now. She said "there will be a period of silence and then communication will be restored. The communication will come as it usually does, either text or by phone call. It won't be about a relationship, but he will begin opening up. This will happen during a 3-10 period, probably March to October. You will find out that he has been dating, but he never connected with anyone the way he connected to you. He can't be "free" with others, but with you he can be himself. He thinks about you all the time and the things you did together. He is more attached to you than you are to him and he pulls you in."

So, for the Cookie fans, do you think that me finding out about him dating other women could be through these 2 psychics? He isn't one to discuss his other relationships with me, and honestly there are only a few mutual acquaintances that we have and they probably wouldn't know or wouldn't tell me either. If this is the case, I may just have a Cookie hit. LOL
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 11:26:27 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2463 on: June 30, 2019, 11:26:41 PM »
It could very well be lol. You found out didn't you they never said how. She did the hobby goop with me too asking about Canada California and she added the Carolinas.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2464 on: June 30, 2019, 11:30:30 PM »
It's kind of crazy. I kind of just put her reading aside because, well, it sounded like she really didn't connect. But there in the middle, it's like a "aha!" moment. I'm glad I saved it. Maybe there is some usable stuff in there.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #2465 on: July 01, 2019, 12:12:16 AM »
It could very well be lol. You found out didn't you they never said how. She did the hobby goop with me too asking about Canada California and she added the Carolinas.

Haha she added the Carolinas with me too!!!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2466 on: July 01, 2019, 12:35:33 AM »

I'm getting a "ca, ca" sound? Do you go to Toronto, Canada...California??  Also something with umm...new. New York?"

Oh Cookie...

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2467 on: July 01, 2019, 12:57:13 AM »
Maybe Cookie just really wants to travel to Canada via California. Lol we will never know.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2468 on: July 01, 2019, 12:59:49 AM »

I'm getting a "ca, ca" sound? Do you go to Toronto, Canada...California??  Also something with umm...new. New York?"

Oh Cookie...

This is too funny! 🤣 She didn’t give me any of these lines, but I’m surprised because my reading seemed a little generic.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2469 on: July 01, 2019, 01:01:25 AM »
Then again maybe my southern accent was too blatant for her to assume I lived around California or Canada LOL!

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #2470 on: July 01, 2019, 01:22:44 AM »

Oh Cookie...

Lmaooo 😂😂😂 silly cookie 🍪

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2471 on: July 01, 2019, 01:34:36 AM »

Oh Cookie...

She didn’t say to me she got a “ca” sound, she just said you’re connected to Canada and one guy had a link to California , and I’ll meet one of their family in Ontario.

It was hilarious. You know I read all the previous posts, so when she started with the "ca...ca..." you can actually hear me giggle on the recording. 😂

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2472 on: July 01, 2019, 01:38:25 AM »

Oh Cookie...

She didn’t say to me she got a “ca” sound, she just said you’re connected to Canada and one guy had a link to California , and I’ll meet one of their family in Ontario.

It was hilarious. You know I read all the previous posts, so when she started with the "ca...ca..." you can actually hear me giggle on the recording. 😂

😂😂😂

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2473 on: July 01, 2019, 02:17:35 AM »

Oh Cookie...

😂😂😂

I feel like I’m missing out on some sort of elite group! I got  California ONCE (ex was stationed and met his ex wife there) but that’s it! Where’s my Canada/Carolinas?!?

You may have had had a Cookie hit, Fidget, especially since you know he nor mutual acquaintances wouldn’t tell you about him dating so you finding out through psychics makes sense.

I’m telling you, my ex was a goody two shoes until I pissed him off one weekend and QoC saw a 3rd party TWO days before I found out. She was a serious downgrade (poor him), but she was right.

So you definitely could have a hit.

I always say with Cookie you have to wade through some muck sometimes, depending on your connection with her, to find the gems. It’s like mining gold.

I was just telling someone I had a total bust of a reading with her this month. She read beautifully...what had happened the last 15-30 days previously. Yeah, got that Cookie. And she STILL insists it’s happen again.

With her it really boils down to your connection to her, how on fire she is that day, and what you can glean from the reading.

But yeah I think you got something. Now to hold tight probably till Oct, my dear Fidget.

Well according to Matilda, I will never hear from him again. I'm still waiting to see if anyone gets a prediction hit from her.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2474 on: July 01, 2019, 02:55:15 AM »

Oh Cookie...

😂😂😂

I feel like I’m missing out on some sort of elite group! I got  California ONCE (ex was stationed and met his ex wife there) but that’s it! Where’s my Canada/Carolinas?!?

You may have had had a Cookie hit, Fidget, especially since you know he nor mutual acquaintances wouldn’t tell you about him dating so you finding out through psychics makes sense.

I’m telling you, my ex was a goody two shoes until I pissed him off one weekend and QoC saw a 3rd party TWO days before I found out. She was a serious downgrade (poor him), but she was right.

So you definitely could have a hit.

I always say with Cookie you have to wade through some muck sometimes, depending on your connection with her, to find the gems. It’s like mining gold.

I was just telling someone I had a total bust of a reading with her this month. She read beautifully...what had happened the last 15-30 days previously. Yeah, got that Cookie. And she STILL insists it’s happen again.

With her it really boils down to your connection to her, how on fire she is that day, and what you can glean from the reading.

But yeah I think you got something. Now to hold tight probably till Oct, my dear Fidget.

Well according to Matilda, I will never hear from him again. I'm still waiting to see if anyone gets a prediction hit from her.

I go back and forth on the Matilda thing. I’m kind of glad I didn’t bite the bullet and book an appointment.

As a board we tend to bandwagon, not saying it to speak ill of anyone, but then we come back and we are usually disenchanted. There are plenty of good readers who validate excellently but fall short on predictions and we don’t realize that until later.

I’m not saying all the “tried and trues” work for everyone because we all know they don’t, sadly, but in this case I think in my case I’m glad I didn’t spend the money on her, I hope she works for those of you who did call or at least provided the clarity you needed and I’m going to sit this one out and see who she was right for, if she was right for anyone predictively.

Of course in your case, Fidget, I’m hoping she’s wrong about your ex if that’s what you desire :)

anything