Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917715 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2430 on: June 25, 2019, 12:12:13 AM »
She saw my poi 1 introducing me to his family .

I feel I f’d things up last night though and he’s never going to contact me again  lol.

She said my timeline was 7-12 though. July to December .

Does this mean things will move from July or literally at any time within this time frame

She gave me 3-10 and nothing has happened.

Urgh.

My Yona top up is only 3 weeks away but I’m going to drive myself in sane in the meantime !

Wonder if I emailed her and said if she gets a cancellation can she squeeze me in lol

I actually emailed her a week or two ago after I booked asking about a cancellation list and she told me there are already 30 people on the list and she rarely has cancellations well enough in advance to contact anyone to fill those slots  :o

EDIT TO ADD:  Just to clarify, I was referring to Yona, not Cookie...I think this was what you were asking...if not, my bad lol!!

Haha I did mean Yona , and thank you for telling me that ! I shan’t bother then haha

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2431 on: June 25, 2019, 12:33:00 AM »
No I didn’t dislike her or feel that she was unethical. I’m just disappointed that maybe her reading is wrong since I got a lot of those lines... 😔

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2432 on: June 25, 2019, 01:59:00 AM »
No I didn’t dislike her or feel that she was unethical. I’m just disappointed that maybe her reading is wrong since I got a lot of those lines... 😔

If she gave you a bunch of those lines, tried to make things fit or struggled then I would just put the reading to the side.

If she could validate names or dates when things happened, specific phrases or instances, then take the good and leave the bad as inaccurate.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2433 on: June 25, 2019, 02:33:57 AM »
Cookie logged on took one keen call and logged off. In now at number 41 ugh

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2434 on: June 25, 2019, 11:57:53 PM »
I am now number 40 on keen and number 4 on the other site. I hope she logs on tonight and I get my call. The suspense is killing me. Does anyone else turn off all tv's and electronics before a call? I had a reader once tell me the electronics can distort the energy at times.

josh34

« Reply #2435 on: June 26, 2019, 12:01:14 AM »
I am now number 40 on keen and number 4 on the other site. I hope she logs on tonight and I get my call. The suspense is killing me. Does anyone else turn off all tv's and electronics before a call? I had a reader once tell me the electronics can distort the energy at times.

That sounds like one of those beliefs that someone may hold without any sort of substantial reasoning behind it. If it means anything I'm always right in front of my laptop, typing during reasons, while my Nintendo switch and cell phone are on top of it, and I've had predictions pass 😂 I'd say it's okay and that it doesnt distort.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2436 on: June 26, 2019, 01:47:41 AM »
Question for those who have been lucky enough to experience it...

Have you SEEN (actually seen) something as Cookie described it to you? As she “saw” it?

What was it like to you? How did you feel?

Cookie reminds me of the two main characters in Eve’s Bayou. If you haven’t watched it, you should.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2437 on: June 26, 2019, 03:51:06 AM »

Have you SEEN (actually seen) something as Cookie described it to you? As she “saw” it?

Cookie reminds me of the two main characters in Eve’s Bayou. If you haven’t watched it, you should.

I asked her about someone. She is Chinese but American born. So her name is American but her face is Asian. I gave her name to cookie and she asked if this person is a Chinese. She said she is seeing her eyes and they look like Asian people.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2438 on: June 26, 2019, 03:56:44 AM »

I asked her about someone. She is Chinese but American born. So her name is American but her face is Asian. I gave her name to cookie and she asked if this person is a Chinese. She said she is seeing her eyes and they look like Asian people.

That is pretty cool.

Was there a prediction attached to it or did she just describe her?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2439 on: June 26, 2019, 04:15:22 AM »

That is pretty cool.

Was there a prediction attached to it or did she just describe her?

My reading with Cookie did not meet my expectations and so I deleted the recording right away (I was so frustrated because I did not get too much information in 30 min). So, I don't really remember all details, but I don't think she made a major prediction about her. She just predicted I will see my POI in July (we've been totally out of contact for over one year). So, still waiting to see what happens in July.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2440 on: June 26, 2019, 10:57:49 AM »
Does Cookie ever read the recent past as the future? She said I would find out something about my POI regarding online dating or social media, but that actually happened 2-3 weeks ago. I guess it could happen again though...was just curious about the past-as-future thing...

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2441 on: June 26, 2019, 12:00:13 PM »
Does Cookie ever read the recent past as the future? She said I would find out something about my POI regarding online dating or social media, but that actually happened 2-3 weeks ago. I guess it could happen again though...was just curious about the past-as-future thing...

She sure does. And almost everytime (with me) it does happen again. I'd tell her it already happened and sometimes she will straight up say that it will happen again

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2442 on: June 26, 2019, 12:10:06 PM »

She sure does. And almost everytime (with me) it does happen again. I'd tell her it already happened and sometimes she will straight up say that it will happen again

Good to know, thanks Sparkle!! :)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2443 on: June 26, 2019, 02:30:54 PM »
Well she said to me , he really pissed you off two weeks ago ..
I was like ummm maybe ?

And then that night , he really really REALLY LOL pissed me off .

Is that possible that she got it mixed up ?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2444 on: June 28, 2019, 11:53:03 PM »
I have been number 4 in her lines since June 24th lol I was 5th but then I think someone died while waiting and I went to 4  ;. No movement since then on either account though. I think I am destined to die in her line too.