Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917455 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2415 on: June 24, 2019, 07:20:46 PM »
Could it be that cookie is reading your thoughts, your feelings and not POI?

There were feelings I definitely didn’t have that she brought up. Ie, he felt he should have given us more of a chance than he did but he wasn’t in the right place at the time, he was having issues with his ex and family and he felt that I didn’t have faith in him, and that she’s going to want more commitment than he is willing to give to her and that’s when he will be done with her. I would think she’s either reading him or just straight incorrect because I’m not thinking those things. Honestly at this point I don’t even care, if this girl is what he wants then I don’t want to touch him ever again 🤮 Also, I didn’t ask about him I asked if there would be anyone new or any developments in my love life so why bring him up if she just sees my feelings 😣

I need to stop reading this thread. I transcribed my reading and every time someone comments here, I feel like I was fed the exact same lines. The bolded text above she said to me also. Word for word.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2416 on: June 24, 2019, 07:32:14 PM »
Ugh yeah. I guess it’s always possible they are feeding us bs lines unfortunately. My hope is, a lot of times relationships don’t work out for just a few reasons. Generally if there was more than a few dates it isn’t lack of interest, and if there isn’t someone else that comes in at the same time, it very well could be bad timing for many of us. Maybe that’s what makes it so hard to let go of.
Could it be that cookie is reading your thoughts, your feelings and not POI?

There were feelings I definitely didn’t have that she brought up. Ie, he felt he should have given us more of a chance than he did but he wasn’t in the right place at the time, he was having issues with his ex and family and he felt that I didn’t have faith in him, and that she’s going to want more commitment than he is willing to give to her and that’s when he will be done with her. I would think she’s either reading him or just straight incorrect because I’m not thinking those things. Honestly at this point I don’t even care, if this girl is what he wants then I don’t want to touch him ever again 🤮 Also, I didn’t ask about him I asked if there would be anyone new or any developments in my love life so why bring him up if she just sees my feelings 😣

I need to stop reading this thread. I transcribed my reading and every time someone comments here, I feel like I was fed the exact same lines. The bolded text above she said to me also. Word for word.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2417 on: June 24, 2019, 08:31:54 PM »
Here’s my piece on Cookie: she’s a mess and a half. And I don’t say this to be a bitch, I say it cause she is a mess.

She’s sweet, she’s helpful and most importantly she has a talent. Now where this talent takes YOU idk...with her ymmv.

Some people get names, dates, places, what color clothing they are wearing, etc

Does that help your situation? Not really.

Some get snippets of actual conversations and scenes from the future. I honestly did not know that a real life future scenario down to the minutiae could be seen until I talked to Cookie. She is that talented and she has the ability to see things in the past, as well as the current. Again, where this takes you in your individual situation is up to you, like I said, ymmv.

But then there is messy bullshit Cookie who spouts Cookie-isms. Idk why she does this. If she doesn’t connect she needs to be like Kisha or Yona and day so. Maybe she feels in her heart the stuff she says is true, she is older, maybe some stuff is grandmotherly advice. I hate that she does this but to be honest I get very few Cookie-isms.

My advice is take what she “sees,” “looks like”or “appears” and chunk the rest. That’s the stuff she can see and predict. Everything else...she’s clichéd and not an empath. So one minute she can say he loves you and 10 mins later she says something different.

Don’t “read” too much into her readings and don’t read with her too often cause like Kisha it gets confusing. Just do it and put it to the side. Come back to it later. Much later.

I decided today that Cookie and Yona are wrong. I said it, they are wrong. I’m not going to live with this situation any longer and in my mind my ex is dead to me. Non existent. So whatever happens here on out is a surprise.

But just take everything with a heap of salt.

josh34

« Reply #2418 on: June 24, 2019, 08:34:53 PM »
Here’s my piece on Cookie: she’s a mess and a half. And I don’t say this to be a bitch, I say it cause she is a mess.

She’s sweet, she’s helpful and most importantly she has a talent. Now where this talent takes YOU idk...with her ymmv.

Some get snippets of actual conversations and scenes from the future. I honestly did not know that a real life future scenario down to the minutiae could be seen until I talked to Cookie. She is that talented and she has the ability to see things in the past, as well as the current. Again, where this takes you in your individual situation is up to you, like I said, ymmv.

But then there is messy bullshit Cookie who spouts Cookie-isms. Idk why she does this. If she doesn’t connect she needs to be like Kisha or Yona and day so. Maybe she feels in her heart the stuff she says is true, she is older, maybe some stuff is grandmotherly advice. I hate that she does this but to be honest I get very few Cookie-isms.

My advice is take what she “sees,” “looks like”or “appears” and chunk the rest. That’s the stuff she can see and predict. Everything else...she’s clichéd and not an empath. So one minute she can say he loves you and 10 mins later she says something different.

Don’t “read” too much into her readings and don’t read with her too often cause like Kisha it gets confusing. Just do it and put it to the side. Come back to it later. Much later.

I decided today that Cookie and Yona are wrong. I said it, they are wrong. I’m not going to live with this situation any longer and in my mind my ex is dead to me. Non existent. So whatever happens here on out is a surprise.

I don't feel like Cookie dose this purposely. Maybe she sees a city, or gets "California" and takes it verbatim, when actually it's just about a "city". I think she genuinely gets whatever these "cookie-isms" are, but I think she just sucks at interpreting what spirit is giving her sometimes. Or maybe with like, the 'weight loss' thing, maybe she 'thinks' she's getting it, but she's actually just imagining it. There's a fine line between, "is this from spirit, or from my own head?" so that may be the reason, too. That's my take on it.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2419 on: June 24, 2019, 08:37:44 PM »
Guess I need to heap my whole reading. I think in all the time I spent with her she only said she “saw” once 🙁 how disappointing!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2420 on: June 24, 2019, 08:40:59 PM »
She saw my poi 1 introducing me to his family .

I feel I f’d things up last night though and he’s never going to contact me again  lol.

She said my timeline was 7-12 though. July to December .

Does this mean things will move from July or literally at any time within this time frame

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #2421 on: June 24, 2019, 08:47:18 PM »
Has she told anyone:
You’re the empath. He thinks about you all the time that’s why you think about him all the time

He’s actually more focused on you than you are on him
She said I can’t move past him because he hasn’t let me go.
But she also said contradicted herself saying he is in a relationship currently and yet he thinks about me but if i reach out and he has ended it he won’t want relationship or commitment with me yet.
She also told me he will come back when im dating someone else.Does she say this to others? Was this just a cold reading where she uses standard lines that vaguely relate for people ? She was still better thwn Kisha whi was vague and plain wrong about certain things.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2422 on: June 24, 2019, 08:51:49 PM »

I feel I f’d things up last night though and he’s never going to contact me again  lol.

Does this mean things will move from July or literally at any time within this time frame

She gave me 3-10 and nothing has happened.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2423 on: June 24, 2019, 09:00:13 PM »

Urgh.

My Yona top up is only 3 weeks away but I’m going to drive myself in sane in the meantime !

Wonder if I emailed her and said if she gets a cancellation can she squeeze me in lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2424 on: June 24, 2019, 09:02:52 PM »

Perfectly said. I really feel like I should have hung up, but I kept waiting for her to connect. The hits she got are just general enough to fit maybe. I would have been ok if she said she couldn't connect. I just cringe when I hear other post their readings and they're identical to mine.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2425 on: June 24, 2019, 09:24:51 PM »

Urgh.

My Yona top up is only 3 weeks away but I’m going to drive myself in sane in the meantime !

Wonder if I emailed her and said if she gets a cancellation can she squeeze me in lol

Mine is in 2 weeks. She didn't get much in my love life. Just he will approach and you will be tested...whatever that means.  No timeframe.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2426 on: June 24, 2019, 09:38:07 PM »

I don't feel like Cookie dose this purposely. Maybe she sees a city, or gets "California" and takes it verbatim, when actually it's just about a "city". I think she genuinely gets whatever these "cookie-isms" are, but I think she just sucks at interpreting what spirit is giving her sometimes. Or maybe with like, the 'weight loss' thing, maybe she 'thinks' she's getting it, but she's actually just imagining it. There's a fine line between, "is this from spirit, or from my own head?" so that may be the reason, too. That's my take on it.

I don’t think she does this purposely nor do I think she is unethical.

Also, given she’s a remote viewer I don’t believe she has to worry about guides. Like you can audibly hear Kisha talking to guides. Cookie just sees. That’s why empathy isn’t her thing.

I have 10 years of anecdotal evidence amongst myself and friends of her saying the same things 10 years ago. Like I said, I have received very few of these lines in the time I talked to her. Maybe we have a better connection? Idk. She is sweet but like I said, take what can be used and chuck the rest.

I had to do the same myself two weeks ago.

Btw there is “on” Cookie and “off” Cookie to contend with too.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2427 on: June 24, 2019, 11:05:26 PM »
Just had my first read with Cookie - I really liked her - not sure why I expected her to be gruff but she wasn’t at all.

She assessed the hot/cold situation with my POI correctly and basically called him a committment phobe and said he wants me and I could eventually have him if I wanted but she thought that I would give up on him because 5 (!!!!) new men were going to come into my life - yikes, not sure that I can handle 5 lol!

I got asked about Canada and California too lol - not sure what to think about that.

She asked me if I did any writing (I don’t) and said I would be writing positive things and being encouraging - I’m wondering if she was seeing me posting on this forum - hahahaha! :)

Forgot to mention that I also got the “he is thinking about introducing you to family and friends” - which although it seems like that statement has been accurate for some other folks, I seriously doubt that in my case since POI and I have been drifiting further apart lately (will update if I’m wrong though).

In fact, now that I think about the reading more, the first thing out of her mouth was that she saw a blonde around my POI (I have dark hair) - we assumed this is his ex who he is still in contact with and is not a threat, but now I’m thinking it may be someone new and who has his attention diverted away from me at the moment and maybe Cookie was mixing up energies and confusing me for her...ugh...I don’t know what to think now.

Due to some other recent events, I’m THIS CLOSE to sending my POI a nastygram and telling him our entire friendship is done. Trying to sit on my hands so I don’t type anything I would regret and convince myself that silence is golden... 🤐

As someone with impulse control issues and constant foot in mouth syndrome, either hold off on the nastygram or type it out in your notes and don’t send it.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2428 on: June 24, 2019, 11:53:38 PM »
Just had my first read with Cookie - I really liked her - not sure why I expected her to be gruff but she wasn’t at all.

She assessed the hot/cold situation with my POI correctly and basically called him a committment phobe and said he wants me and I could eventually have him if I wanted but she thought that I would give up on him because 5 (!!!!) new men were going to come into my life - yikes, not sure that I can handle 5 lol!

I got asked about Canada and California too lol - not sure what to think about that.

She asked me if I did any writing (I don’t) and said I would be writing positive things and being encouraging - I’m wondering if she was seeing me posting on this forum - hahahaha! :)

Forgot to mention that I also got the “he is thinking about introducing you to family and friends” - which although it seems like that statement has been accurate for some other folks, I seriously doubt that in my case since POI and I have been drifiting further apart lately (will update if I’m wrong though).

In fact, now that I think about the reading more, the first thing out of her mouth was that she saw a blonde around my POI (I have dark hair) - we assumed this is his ex who he is still in contact with and is not a threat, but now I’m thinking it may be someone new and who has his attention diverted away from me at the moment and maybe Cookie was mixing up energies and confusing me for her...ugh...I don’t know what to think now.

Due to some other recent events, I’m THIS CLOSE to sending my POI a nastygram and telling him our entire friendship is done. Trying to sit on my hands so I don’t type anything I would regret and convince myself that silence is golden... 🤐

As someone with impulse control issues and constant foot in mouth syndrome, either hold off on the nastygram or type it out in your notes and don’t send it.

LMAO 😂. Somethingbetter, your posts always crack me up!  And I’m pretty sure we’re long lost twins because I have those same afflictions lol 🤦‍♀️  And no worries, I typed up like 5 versions of what I want to say, but just sent the texts to myself (so far).

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2429 on: June 25, 2019, 12:00:05 AM »

Urgh.

I actually emailed her a week or two ago after I booked asking about a cancellation list and she told me there are already 30 people on the list and she rarely has cancellations well enough in advance to contact anyone to fill those slots  :o

EDIT TO ADD:  Just to clarify, I was referring to Yona, not Cookie...I think this was what you were asking...if not, my bad lol!!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 12:03:45 AM by Jeninmd2 »