Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 916589 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2385 on: June 23, 2019, 08:38:56 PM »
She said July to December things move with my POI 1 and he wants to be with me . Said there’s a link with family hat they’ll introduce me to ( both Mattie and Yona also said this ) Mattie also said July for an ex to come around so I feel things will start moving soon.

She literally described me to a T and knew I lived in Canada and that one of my men had a link to California .

She wasn’t sure if one of them would be my forever guy though

I don't know how I feel about this... I had a reading with Cookie about a week ago or so... she also said that I would meet someone new who has a connection to Canada or California or a "ca" sound.  She was extremely confident about her predictions and visions about my ex and this new person, but if she said the same thing to you... makes me wonder.

Interesting ! But she specifically said my guys that I already knew were linked to these places .

She wasn’t predicting something in the future at this point .

She knew I met one of them online , saw my tattoos and Lao knew that I was hurt from a past relationship that ended 3 years ago, who id been with for 7 years .

It sounds like she connected well.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2386 on: June 23, 2019, 08:49:33 PM »
She said July to December things move with my POI 1 and he wants to be with me . Said there’s a link with family hat they’ll introduce me to ( both Mattie and Yona also said this ) Mattie also said July for an ex to come around so I feel things will start moving soon.

She literally described me to a T and knew I lived in Canada and that one of my men had a link to California .

I don't know how I feel about this... I had a reading with Cookie about a week ago or so... she also said that I would meet someone new who has a connection to Canada or California or a "ca" sound.  She was extremely confident about her predictions and visions about my ex and this new person, but if she said the same thing to you... makes me wonder.

Interesting ! But she specifically said my guys that I already knew were linked to these places .

She knew I met one of them online , saw my tattoos and Lao knew that I was hurt from a past relationship that ended 3 years ago, who id been with for 7 years .

I think so too!
She was on par with other top readers so we’ll see how it plays out

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2387 on: June 23, 2019, 09:00:43 PM »

I think so too!

How long did you speak with her? I didn’t get ANY validations like this in my reading 😞

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2388 on: June 23, 2019, 09:04:02 PM »

I think so too!

How long did you speak with her? I didn’t get ANY validations like this in my reading 😞

30 minutes

The longer she was on the more she was interrupting and adding more info or saying the same thing but with more confidence

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2389 on: June 23, 2019, 09:32:20 PM »
I never give Cookie any less than 15 mins. If I can afford it I usually do 30.

I feel awful right now, mentally (mainly) and physically. Cookie predicted all this in two separate readings.

I thought for a moment that maybe I felt his way because she mentioned it, so she kind of put the thoughts in my head, but that’s not possible. Things are too specific. My feelings and physical condition is too on par with what she said.

I wish she had been wrong about this. But if anything it’s pushing me to make some decisions and be stronger.

I usually get some sort of prediction or validations shortly after a reading. But I’m still going to pretend like the rest of the stuff she said was never said to begin with. I don’t even want it anymore.

She’s good when you connect with her.

Btw, Cookie, take these 10 lbs you predicted back.

I lost weight as she predicted. Never saw it coming. I had consistently been gaining, so she got that.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2390 on: June 23, 2019, 09:52:42 PM »
Yeah. I think I read about 25 minutes with her, she just never gave me any validations. Maybe what she predicted will still happen. I just would have liked getting those clues to let me know she connected!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2391 on: June 23, 2019, 09:54:57 PM »

It sounds like a good reading! I’m glad she picked up you live in Canada. She never ever tries to guess that with me and it wouldn’t be hard, I live in a huge state. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just be cautious on the meeting family thing. For some reason Cookie always says you’ll be be meeting family, he wishes he had Introduced you to his family, etc. hopefully when she told you this she gave you lore to validate it on besides just saying it.

Otherwise it sounds great?

Be careful with the California/Canada thing. It is a Cookie-ism. She told me she got a "Ca" sound, either California or Canada. I have no links to either. Not to say the reading isn't accurate, but she does use the California/Canada and NY a lot. Someone is bound to get a hit on it.

Interesting - but I’d like to also point out that she knew I was dating these guys , and it is blatantly 100% obvious from my accent that I am not canadian, I just live here.

So it would have been a risky move

I'm not negating her as a reader. She just has some things that she says to many of us. NY, CA, and Canada are ones she has said to me personally and others if you read through her thread.

I agree with the family thing ...seems like she says that to everyone. Interestingly enough my POI did bring up meeting his friends whom he calls extended family - she specifically said “extended family” to me lol

Oh Cookie Monster lol

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2392 on: June 24, 2019, 12:10:22 AM »
Thank you for DiamondCanadian, Yt5587, SomethingBetter, and Sparkle for your clarification.

Reviewing my reading with Cookie, which I recorded, she gave me a ton of validation and verification:
- "Relationship life is in limbo, but career is slowly taking off and you can feel" 
This might sound vague but is oddly specific for my current situation
- "I see a woman who thinks about you all the time (kept saying that), but she is afraid that you will reject her (she left me)... she is inconsistent, hot then cold then hot (very true)

I wish I recorded mine , I was fourth in line and I checked literally minutes before and I was still 4th... the other 3 must not have picked up and I certainly wasn’t expecting a call. Didn’t have time to get the recording device out :(

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2393 on: June 24, 2019, 12:18:21 AM »
Thank you for DiamondCanadian, Yt5587, SomethingBetter, and Sparkle for your clarification.

Reviewing my reading with Cookie, which I recorded, she gave me a ton of validation and verification:
- "Relationship life is in limbo, but career is slowly taking off and you can feel your career taking off" 
            This might sound vague but is oddly specific for my current 'love life' and career
- "I see a woman who thinks about you all the time (kept saying that), but she is afraid that you will reject her (she left me)... she is inconsistent, hot then cold then hot (very true)"
- "I see that, whoever this woman is that is re-appearing soon, you used to talk with her all the time... she feels extremely guilty all the time and misses you"
            Truth be told, my ex left me and, in hindsight, I believe she left because she felt overwhelmed... I was her first relationship and we were heading towards marriage - pre-marriage books, the
            whole nine yards.  I'll always remember that the first time we started reading them together, she started to cry and asked for more time.  We would talk almost every day.  There was one
            conversation that my ex told me was "huge" for her because I told her, "I have dated other women, I know what other women are out there... I don't want them.  I want you."
- "It looks like she lives in a different place, a different city perhaps, but not too far"
            My ex lives an hour away in a different city

There were a number of other validations... physical description, Cookie had me weeping at how specific her timelines were (when I had doubts, when my ex had doubts, etc).  With Cookie, I NEVER volunteered any information - I always insisted on allowing her talk until she was done or until she asked me, "What else would you like to talk about?"

Cookie kept saying, "July is huge!  I see major progress in July.  She has been looking for an ice-breaker to reach out, but pride, sadness, and anger at herself is getting in the way.  July, July, July."  About two months ago, she said "5-12... she will reach out between May and Summer-time and you two will be on more solid footing through fall and December and then a choice will have to be made."

However, and I did not record my first reading with Cookie a few months ago (her queue moves so slowly haha), she mentioned that by September my ex and I will be talking very often and seeing each other very often, and it will be my choice as to whether or not I will be in a relationship with her over the long-term (marriage, etc.).  In this latest reading, she said "There is a new woman coming in... she will make you far more happy... happier than you can imagine." 

Two things... Cookie directly said with huge confidence "I guarantee that your ex will come back to you IF you start to let go of your sadness and open yourself up to others.  She does not want to lose you forever.  This pains her to sickness."  She also said, "This is a prediction... after you let go, and she comes back in, you will have a choice between these two women, and although right now it may seem like you know what you are going to do... the choice between these two women will be far more difficult than you think.  You may be surprised at who you choose."

So, I dunno... in a reading with Kisha last month (who also had a ton of validations), Kisha also stated she couldn't see past December.  She also said that by September my ex will be in my life in a strong way, if I want her or if I choose her, the choice will ultimately be up to me.  Kisha also indicated a similar time frame to Cookie and indicated that I would have a choice between my ex and someone new.

Who knows... so many other psychics' time lines have come and gone with nothing.  Maybe Cookie and Kisha will be right, or maybe they will be way off.  I've no idea.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2394 on: June 24, 2019, 12:43:11 AM »

I feel awful right now, mentally (mainly) and physically. Cookie predicted all this in two separate readings.

I thought for a moment that maybe I felt his way because she mentioned it, so she kind of put the thoughts in my head, but that’s not possible. Things are too specific. My feelings and physical condition is too on par with what she said.

I wish she had been wrong about this. But if anything it’s pushing me to make some decisions and be stronger.

I usually get some sort of prediction or validations shortly after a reading. But I’m still going to pretend like the rest of the stuff she said was never said to begin with. I don’t even want it anymore.

I lost weight as she predicted. Never saw it coming. I had consistently been gaining, so she got that.

I’m happy for you, Fidget!

In one reading she said she saw me gaining weight and swelling and it was because of a new treatment plan. I was thinking in my head, what treatment plan?

Very next reading she mentioned my periods and problems I had been having with it and now it’ll be regulated.

At the time I thought she was crazy and losing, I was at 150.

It wasn’t until later that it snapped that I am on a new birth control treatment to regulate a condition I have because I already had the thing in place for a month.

What do you know, everything is out of whack, my very clear akin has a few blemishes, I’m tired/nervous/depressed and in two weeks I’m up to 160. 🤷🏻‍♀️

She can take that prediction back.

SB, I'm hoping it's a marker. She said "he will notice you lost weight, almost like a makeover". One can hope.  At the time I was at my all time highest weight post-remission. I thought it was laughable,  but here we are.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2395 on: June 24, 2019, 12:44:07 AM »

I’m happy for you, Fidget!

In one reading she said she saw me gaining weight and swelling and it was because of a new treatment plan. I was thinking in my head, what treatment plan?

Very next reading she mentioned my periods and problems I had been having with it and now it’ll be regulated.

At the time I thought she was crazy and losing, I was at 150.

It wasn’t until later that it snapped that I am on a new birth control treatment to regulate a condition I have because I already had the thing in place for a month.

What do you know, everything is out of whack, my very clear akin has a few blemishes, I’m tired/nervous/depressed and in two weeks I’m up to 160. 🤷🏻‍♀️

She can take that prediction back.

SB, I'm hoping it's a marker. She said "he will notice you lost weight, almost like a makeover". One can hope.  At the time I was at my all time highest weight post-remission. I thought it was laughable,  but here we are.

That’d be great if it was a marker for you.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2396 on: June 24, 2019, 12:54:06 AM »
Just had my first read with Cookie - I really liked her - not sure why I expected her to be gruff but she wasn’t at all.

She assessed the hot/cold situation with my POI correctly and basically called him a committment phobe and said he wants me and I could eventually have him if I wanted but she thought that I would give up on him because 5 (!!!!) new men were going to come into my life - yikes, not sure that I can handle 5 lol!

I got asked about Canada and California too lol - not sure what to think about that.

She asked me if I did any writing (I don’t) and said I would be writing positive things and being encouraging - I’m wondering if she was seeing me posting on this forum - hahahaha! :)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2397 on: June 24, 2019, 01:02:53 AM »
Just had my first read with Cookie - I really liked her - not sure why I expected her to be gruff but she wasn’t at all.

She assessed the hot/cold situation with my POI correctly and basically called him a committment phobe and said he wants me and I could eventually have him if I wanted but she thought that I would give up on him because 5 (!!!!) new men were going to come into my life - yikes, not sure that I can handle 5 lol!

I got asked about Canada and California too lol - not sure what to think about that.

She asked me if I did any writing (I don’t) and said I would be writing positive things and being encouraging - I’m wondering if she was seeing me posting on this forum - hahahaha! :)

The 5 guys she saw could be anything from guys at a party to coworkers. She can’t distinguish sometimes. So it’s not really raining men lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2398 on: June 24, 2019, 01:08:58 AM »

I think Cookie is one of those readers that you have to sift through the gobbly gook to get to the actual meat of the reading. She said to me "there were times we you thought he didn't find you attractive." I thought, no, I knew he did. He told me. But today I remembered how frustrated I was that he never kissed or hugged me in public. He was never a PDA guy, but it did hurt my feelings. I even said "I don't have cooties" to him in the past. So Cookie wasn't wrong.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2399 on: June 24, 2019, 01:23:49 AM »
I am now number 5 in her line. Maybe I will get my reading tomorrow? Does she come on during the week or mostly weekends?