Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917261 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2370 on: June 23, 2019, 05:28:33 PM »
She just called me !

Good session, validated where I was in the world and picked up my guy .

Doesn’t see me in a relationship soon but sees my POI1 wanting to be with me. also sees POI2 coming around again aghhh

Did you get a lot of information? I am number 7 in that line now and number 44 still in the keen line. I don't think I will get my call this week sadly and I go back to work on Sunday. Plus I start my second job in a few hours. She is going to call me when I can't take the call. :( Did she give you any predictions as far as time or just general predictions?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2371 on: June 23, 2019, 05:32:58 PM »
She said July to December things move with my POI 1 and he wants to be with me . Said there’s a link with family hat they’ll introduce me to ( both Mattie and Yona also said this ) Mattie also said July for an ex to come around so I feel things will start moving soon.

She literally described me to a T and knew I lived in Canada and that one of my men had a link to California .

She wasn’t sure if one of them would be my forever guy though

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2372 on: June 23, 2019, 05:38:54 PM »
She said July to December things move with my POI 1 and he wants to be with me . Said there’s a link with family hat they’ll introduce me to ( both Mattie and Yona also said this ) Mattie also said July for an ex to come around so I feel things will start moving soon.

She literally described me to a T and knew I lived in Canada and that one of my men had a link to California .

It sounds like a good reading! I’m glad she picked up you live in Canada. She never ever tries to guess that with me and it wouldn’t be hard, I live in a huge state. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just be cautious on the meeting family thing. For some reason Cookie always says you’ll be be meeting family, he wishes he had Introduced you to his family, etc. hopefully when she told you this she gave you lore to validate it on besides just saying it.

Otherwise it sounds great?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2373 on: June 23, 2019, 05:43:21 PM »

It sounds like a good reading! I’m glad she picked up you live in Canada. She never ever tries to guess that with me and it wouldn’t be hard, I live in a huge state. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just be cautious on the meeting family thing. For some reason Cookie always says you’ll be be meeting family, he wishes he had Introduced you to his family, etc. hopefully when she told you this she gave you lore to validate it on besides just saying it.

She gotta province too. She literally described me to a tee and him and says he did introduce me.

Mattie said he would introduce me to family at a bbq in August .

Yona said introduced to family but didn’t say when.

josh34

« Reply #2374 on: June 23, 2019, 05:44:33 PM »

She gotta province too. She literally described me to a tee and him and says he did introduce me.

If both Yona and Mattie mentioned this, then I'd take Cookie on her word regarding this! <3

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2375 on: June 23, 2019, 05:49:52 PM »

If both Yona and Mattie mentioned this, then I'd take Cookie on her word regarding this! <3

I hope so . I mean , I never thought either would want more and it looks likes they both come back !

I’m excited for this summer.!!

josh34

« Reply #2376 on: June 23, 2019, 06:25:47 PM »

I hope so . I mean , I never thought either would want more and it looks likes they both come back !

I'm so happy that you're excited and happy regarding what's to come! I hope to find that level of hope regarding my poi2. That still is affecting me really really hard. Everyone picked up on her coming in beforehand. Mattie says that she is hoping for more with me, and 'has strong feeilngs or is growing strong feelings' for me So question about mattie. do you think maybe she could read 'future' intent, if that makes sense? i know she gets symbols and interprets, but it kept coming up, so she was picking up on it, definitively. but I'm thinking and hoping that what she read as 'wants more with me' is not happening just yet, but will happen. I know that Cookie can do it that way too, reading 'future feelings' in the current tense. so I would assume she means that once things are better, poi2 will come back wanting me again. Cookie also did say that she will really want more with me, but that I won't be as 'motivated by them', but they will be 'motivated by me' and 'wanting more with me'. Right now, the scales differ. I really want her back, and she has backed off. So i am hoping that its whats to come.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2377 on: June 23, 2019, 06:28:49 PM »

I'm so happy that you're excited and happy regarding what's to come! I hope to find that level of hope regarding my poi2. That still is affecting me really really hard. Everyone picked up on her coming in beforehand. Mattie says that she is hoping for more with me, and 'has strong feeilngs or is growing strong feelings' for me So question about mattie. do you think maybe she could read 'future' intent, if that makes sense? i know she gets symbols and interprets, but it kept coming up, so she was picking up on it, definitively. but I'm thinking and hoping that what she read as 'wants more with me' is not happening just yet, but will happen. I know that Cookie can do it that way too, reading 'future feelings' in the current tense. so I would assume she means that once things are better, poi2 will come back wanting me again. Cookie also did say that she will really want more with me, but that I won't be as 'motivated by them', but they will be 'motivated by me' and 'wanting more with me'. Right now, the scales differ. I really want her back, and she has backed off. So i am hoping that its whats to come.

Personally , I’ve tried to stop deciphering each part as I don’t understand how these psychics work. They’re all seeing my POI2 and he’s nowhere to be seen , so I’m just taking the readings as a whole and manifesting , meditation music etc is helping me focus on myself. As I’ve done this and let go, I am getting movement , so maybe it will work for you? Maybe they’re picking up on you letting go like I have been and then she’ll come around :)

Offline Rafi

« Reply #2378 on: June 23, 2019, 06:54:26 PM »
Does cookie have a different account than the one she has on keen ?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2379 on: June 23, 2019, 07:37:54 PM »
Advisor Universe under Prophetess

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2380 on: June 23, 2019, 07:51:09 PM »

I don't know how I feel about this... I had a reading with Cookie about a week ago or so... she also said that I would meet someone new who has a connection to Canada or California or a "ca" sound.  She was extremely confident about her predictions and visions about my ex and this new person, but if she said the same thing to you... makes me wonder.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2381 on: June 23, 2019, 07:56:08 PM »

Be careful with the California/Canada thing. It is a Cookie-ism. She told me she got a "Ca" sound, either California or Canada. I have no links to either. Not to say the reading isn't accurate, but she does use the California/Canada and NY a lot. Someone is bound to get a hit on it.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2382 on: June 23, 2019, 08:01:21 PM »

Be careful with the California/Canada thing. It is a Cookie-ism. She told me she got a "Ca" sound, either California or Canada. I have no links to either. Not to say the reading isn't accurate, but she does use the California/Canada and NY a lot. Someone is bound to get a hit on it.

Interesting - but I’d like to also point out that she knew I was dating these guys , and it is blatantly 100% obvious from my accent that I am not canadian, I just live here.

So it would have been a risky move

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2383 on: June 23, 2019, 08:06:57 PM »

Interesting - but I’d like to also point out that she knew I was dating these guys , and it is blatantly 100% obvious from my accent that I am not canadian, I just live here.

So it would have been a risky move

I'm not negating her as a reader. She just has some things that she says to many of us. NY, CA, and Canada are ones she has said to me personally and others if you read through her thread.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #2384 on: June 23, 2019, 08:30:34 PM »
Yeah true. But the funny thing with me is that I live in the state of NY and poi lives in Cali lol

anything