Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917712 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2325 on: June 17, 2019, 01:25:57 AM »
I’m sorry if this was asked. Has Cookie given people a timeframe but not sure exactly what it meant? Like days, weeks, months?

Never had that happen - she usually tells me the timeframe - like she will say "5-9, that could be 5-9 weeks or 5-9 months or May to September" and usually plays out in the timeframe she said like almost everytime.

With POI#2 I remember she said 5-11 weeks or May to November, but she kept saying weeks as to when I could "tell about him".
Sure enough in weeks it was over. She did say that he wasnt going to be forever in my life and wasnt going to be around long.

Which makes me curious about POI#4, she said I could "tell about him" by the end of the Summer - which is September, but no timeframes.

I do know that after reading with her for 1.5 years about various guys, when she says "When you would tell about him" I believe its not a good sign smh. Or when she says "He could tell you how he feels if he wants a relationship or not, you can tell about him". Just know that most likely if she says that, the guy will say something about a relationship - and most likely its that he doesnt want one, or at least with you lol. Why because she should be able to see if there is a relationship.

Sorry I rambled!!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2326 on: June 17, 2019, 01:56:31 AM »
I’m sorry if this was asked. Has Cookie given people a timeframe but not sure exactly what it meant? Like days, weeks, months?

Never had that happen - she usually tells me the timeframe - like she will say "5-9, that could be 5-9 weeks or 5-9 months or May to September" and usually plays out in the timeframe she said like almost everytime.

With POI#2 I remember she said 5-11 weeks or May to November, but she kept saying weeks as to when I could "tell about him".
Sure enough in weeks it was over. She did say that he wasnt going to be forever in my life and wasnt going to be around long.

Which makes me curious about POI#4, she said I could "tell about him" by the end of the Summer - which is September, but no timeframes.

I do know that after reading with her for 1.5 years about various guys, when she says "When you would tell about him" I believe its not a good sign smh. Or when she says "He could tell you how he feels if he wants a relationship or not, you can tell about him". Just know that most likely if she says that, the guy will say something about a relationship - and most likely its that he doesnt want one, or at least with you lol. Why because she should be able to see if there is a relationship.

Sorry I rambled!!

This is great info, Sparkle! I’m totally going to keep this in mind whenever I finally get to read with her!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2327 on: June 17, 2019, 01:57:13 AM »
I think you’re right and it makes sense. The first reading she gave me literally 6-10 days, June 6-10 or June to October. Now she’s been saying June through September. She hasn’t brought up days or weeks ever again and says it all depends on me letting go.

Maybe I’m silly, but I have total faith in her and I believe it is going to go through the timeframe she said, especially because it matches Yona’s lol.

Sorry I rambled!!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2328 on: June 17, 2019, 05:10:51 AM »
Is there any change in Keen's Call arrangement system? I would like to arrange a call with cookie but it's not as it used to be. It wants me to suggest a time and make an appointment.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2329 on: June 17, 2019, 06:10:47 PM »
Yes it's something new. They are making a lot of changes to Keen.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2330 on: June 17, 2019, 07:46:44 PM »
I am number 10 in cookies line !

I’m calling about a specific guy, do I ask about him or ask for a general and see if he comes up ?

What is she most accurate at?

Thanks guys, I’m excited I loaded 20 minutes worth so I’m hoping she works for me !

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2331 on: June 17, 2019, 07:49:42 PM »
I am number 10 in cookies line !

I’m calling about a specific guy, do I ask about him or ask for a general and see if he comes up ?

What is she most accurate at?

Thanks guys, I’m excited I loaded 20 minutes worth so I’m hoping she works for me !

If he’s on your mind when she asks you to concentrate you literally have to ask nothing. She will pick it up. Try not to ask too many questions or specific ones and if she interrupts you, let her, she’s onto something.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2332 on: June 17, 2019, 07:58:14 PM »
Perfect thank you

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #2333 on: June 17, 2019, 09:30:44 PM »
I'm wondering if anyone knows her typical keen sched...when does she usually takes calls?  Sorry I don't have time right now to read through the whole thread.  Thank you so much for the help!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2334 on: June 17, 2019, 09:34:15 PM »
I'm wondering if anyone knows her typical keen sched...when does she usually takes calls?  Sorry I don't have time right now to read through the whole thread.  Thank you so much for the help!

She has no schedule. She gets to you when she gets to you. Usually takes a month.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2335 on: June 17, 2019, 10:19:18 PM »
I’m number 10 and I’m hoping she gets to me this week

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2336 on: June 18, 2019, 06:38:14 AM »

She has no schedule. She gets to you when she gets to you. Usually takes a month.

I know this and that's exactly my question. I think this is a glitch in the system that I go directly to "make an appointment" page when I click on Arrange a call. This is the first time that this happens to me.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2337 on: June 18, 2019, 06:40:22 AM »

I know this and that's exactly my question. I think this is a glitch in the system that I go directly to "make an appointment" page when I click on Arrange a call. This is the first time that this happens to me.

Okay, it's now fixed.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #2338 on: June 19, 2019, 04:46:48 PM »
Omg hahaha that's kinda weird but amazing if she was right... mind sharing if she was right and you have been at his house or will be?

I'm guessing you've read with her a few times so she probably feels connected to you easily.

Cool!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2339 on: June 20, 2019, 12:50:11 AM »
I am still sitting at number 51 in her line. I don't think she has done any readings this week at all. I have so little patience I may go insane lol

anything