Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917755 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2310 on: June 15, 2019, 11:40:44 PM »
Hi everyone - I bit the bullet and got in Cookie's queue....I have never read with her before.  I basically would like to know about where things are headed romantically with my POI and I, but it's not a stable committed relationship...What is the best way to pose this question?  Should I ask about him specifically ("What do you see coming up for POI and I?"), or am I better off asking her just to look at my love life in general without mentioning him by name?  Or should I just go for a completely general read without even mentioning that I want to look at my love life?  Sorry, haven't had time to read through this whole thread yet...thanks in advance for any replies :)

Jen, don’t ask her any questions. If this dude is on your mind or she has a vision of him, she’ll pick it up. And usually ask his name. I try not to ask her questions. She’s much better if she just flows with what she says. If you start to talk and she interrupts you, let her! She’s getting something lol. She does have a few stock lines here or there (she surprisingly has only ever given me one or two) but she’s best when she’s just talking. Just be prepared to invest a lot in a reading because she is patchy in her visions/thoughts and she repeats herself.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2311 on: June 15, 2019, 11:59:58 PM »
Hi everyone - I bit the bullet and got in Cookie's queue....I have never read with her before.  I basically would like to know about where things are headed romantically with my POI and I, but it's not a stable committed relationship...What is the best way to pose this question?  Should I ask about him specifically ("What do you see coming up for POI and I?"), or am I better off asking her just to look at my love life in general without mentioning him by name?  Or should I just go for a completely general read without even mentioning that I want to look at my love life?  Sorry, haven't had time to read through this whole thread yet...thanks in advance for any replies :)

Sorry to ask, what number are you ?

Hi diamond! I think when I last checked I was #20

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2312 on: June 16, 2019, 12:01:00 AM »
Oh wow ,

She used to have a call list of 100!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2313 on: June 16, 2019, 12:01:44 AM »

Jen, don’t ask her any questions. If this dude is on your mind or she has a vision of him, she’ll pick it up. And usually ask his name. I try not to ask her questions. She’s much better if she just flows with what she says. If you start to talk and she interrupts you, let her! She’s getting something lol. She does have a few stock lines here or there (she surprisingly has only ever given me one or two) but she’s best when she’s just talking. Just be prepared to invest a lot in a reading because she is patchy in her visions/thoughts and she repeats herself.

Thanks so much, Somethingbetter!!  :)

josh34

« Reply #2314 on: June 16, 2019, 01:48:31 AM »
Anyone have Cookie ever mention to them specifically that she sees (for them) anxiety, depression and insomnia and she sees medication being taken for those issues?

Just curious...

I havent. ): is she allowed to read on those things? If she brought up those things for you I hope they dont come to pass. I know how anxiety feels and I hope you do not have to go through that

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2315 on: June 16, 2019, 02:27:04 AM »
Oh wow ,

She used to have a call list of 100!

I bet she still does. Jenin must have been on the waitlist for a bit because I’m 30 and I’ve been on for about a mnth or so.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2316 on: June 16, 2019, 03:21:44 AM »
Anyone have Cookie ever mention to them specifically that she sees (for them) anxiety, depression and insomnia and she sees medication being taken for those issues?

Just curious...

She saw me stressing out and insomnia - but when she brought it up she said it was going away
This was back in Feb. Insomnia got a bit better but hasn’t totally gone away just yet

Offline Kate

« Reply #2317 on: June 16, 2019, 03:34:47 AM »

Just curious...

I havent. ): is she allowed to read on those things? If she brought up those things for you I hope they dont come to pass. I know how anxiety feels and I hope you do not have to go through that

No reader is allowed to read on Health, however, Cookie will tell you what she sees inc if it is health related.  She helped me on a health issue and was overall v v accurate over the last few months. But my advice is to seek professional help.  She can only interpret what she sees, and there were a few minor points that she didn't get right..

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2318 on: June 16, 2019, 03:45:35 AM »
In my reading she mentioned me not sleeping and she also mentioned my weight, but she said randomly I’m being told don’t worry your appetite will come back. I haven’t been able to eat much and have lost a very significant amount of weight the past few months, so I thought this was a good catch. Sometimes it’s a good thing for readers to touch on your health, it plays such a huge role in your happiness. If it all goes as she mentioned, I hope your mental state starts looking up and the medications boost your spirits 🧡

josh34

« Reply #2319 on: June 16, 2019, 04:14:52 AM »

Just curious...

No reader is allowed to read on Health, however, Cookie will tell you what she sees inc if it is health related.  She helped me on a health issue and was overall v v accurate over the last few months. But my advice is to seek professional help.  She can only interpret what she sees, and there were a few minor points that she didn't get right..

I mean if you're an independent reader, despite being a rather dumb idea, they can discuss health if they chose, hey?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2320 on: June 16, 2019, 07:56:13 PM »
Who here has had Cookie flat out tell you that "I do not see a relationship" but the opposite happened? (I may have asked this before lol)

I'm asking because for the past year and a half, almost every guy that I dated (I continued to date outside of POI#1 so I wouldnt be so hung up) but she saw no relationship with and all came true....

She didnt see a relationship with POI#1 until after the 4th call about him. Prior to that she would say stuff like "in order to be in a committed relationship with him he has to get rid of that woman, and he will". But when that happened, she didnt see a committed relationship. After about 6 months with him, she did say "I see a sexual romantic relationship, but not a committed relationship".

So I wonder when she states that is she stating it as a prediction or based on the current energy? I ask because Ive never heard of her predicting that she sees a committed relationship with anyone (based on how she reads now) ...but she will pick it up if you are actually in one.

So I wanted to know ppls experiences were with this
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 08:00:03 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2321 on: June 16, 2019, 08:14:27 PM »
Does anyone know when she’s usually on?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2322 on: June 16, 2019, 08:16:35 PM »
Does anyone know when she’s usually on?

No one knows lol. I’ve seen her on as late as 2 am, as early as 6 and even during the middle of the afternoon.

It is seriously hard to say.

I would bet more on a night time call though.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2323 on: June 16, 2019, 08:18:49 PM »
Who here has had Cookie flat out tell you that "I do not see a relationship" but the opposite happened? (I may have asked this before lol)

I'm asking because for the past year and a half, almost every guy that I dated (I continued to date outside of POI#1 so I wouldnt be so hung up) but she saw no relationship with and all came true....

She didnt see a relationship with POI#1 until after the 4th call about him. Prior to that she would say stuff like "in order to be in a committed relationship with him he has to get rid of that woman, and he will". But when that happened, she didnt see a committed relationship. After about 6 months with him, she did say "I see a sexual romantic relationship, but not a committed relationship".

So I wonder when she states that is she stating it as a prediction or based on the current energy? I ask because Ive never heard of her predicting that she sees a committed relationship with anyone (based on how she reads now) ...but she will pick it up if you are actually in one.

So I wanted to know ppls experiences were with this

This has never been my experience. I know that’s not helpful, lol. But as you said maybe she is just reading the current energy

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2324 on: June 17, 2019, 12:51:06 AM »
I’m sorry if this was asked. Has Cookie given people a timeframe but not sure exactly what it meant? Like days, weeks, months?