Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917563 times)

Offline miss_t

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2295 on: June 13, 2019, 06:19:34 PM »
Yes, you'll have to update several times. 

Alternatively, you can request an appointment.  Some have success that way.  I attempted to schedule an appointment once after my first call with her, but she never picked up, so it is not a guaranteed appointment.

Thanks! I might try to do that. Just need to space out my readings for now.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2296 on: June 13, 2019, 07:46:04 PM »
Ok so I heard my reading with cookie from Jan and with Anne in May and they both saw PoI moving. Now Poi did take a work trip in May, do u think that’s what they both saw. I don’t know how they can tell a move as opposed to a vaca, etc.

I honestly doubt it, but that's just me.

that would be something:) thanks josh!
Thanks, josh. I will be impressed if it happens.

My favourite thing is when something seems so impossible and I write it off, then it actually happens.  Maybe it'll be like that <3 keep your head up (:

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2297 on: June 14, 2019, 02:16:53 AM »
She sees the most random stuff but seldom the big stuff that actually matters

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2298 on: June 14, 2019, 02:59:29 AM »
Has Cookie ever mentioned anyone’s ummm period to them?

She got some precise gynecological issues for me that she sees clearing up.

Ahem

Cookie straight up said "your tits your tits are coming up" I said wait what? "she said your tits, your guy wants to grab em and suck em"

#DEAD LOL

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2299 on: June 14, 2019, 03:02:50 AM »

Ahem

Cookie straight up said "your tits your tits are coming up" I said wait what? "she said your tits, your guy wants to grab em and suck em"

#DEAD LOL

Omfg!!! Cookie!!!!

I think I would die if she said something like that to me. Die of laughter.

The most she told me was (southern drawl), “Naaahhow didn’t I tellll you to qwuit having sex wit him?”

Um no, I don’t recall that but she was right.

Hahaha omg tits. I cannot stop laughing 😂

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2300 on: June 14, 2019, 03:06:12 AM »

Ahem

#DEAD LOL

Oh hard stop Oracle woman!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2301 on: June 14, 2019, 03:08:27 AM »

Ahem

#DEAD LOL

Omfg!!! Cookie!!!!

The most she told me was (southern drawl), “Naaahhow didn’t I tellll you to qwuit having sex wit him?”

OMG yes! I DIED on the phone

with my POI#1 on a call last year she said "why does it look like he is having seizures in the bed?!" I said "because im good in the bed!"
She said "shut up girl lol, he looks like his eyes are rolling back in his head and he cant control himself because of somethn you do"
HAHAHAHA

In that same call about my POI #4 she said my POI #1 would come back around and find out im dating someone else and she said "he'll throw you on the bed and say why you taking that pu$$x away from me, SAY YOU LOVE ME...he will have you thrown around like R Kelly"

That woman is off the chain!!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2302 on: June 14, 2019, 03:10:06 AM »
Didn’t she once tell someone that their POI masturbated while thinking of them.

I know back in the day she told a vet that her POI always thought of her body and liked her ass.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2303 on: June 14, 2019, 03:11:33 AM »
Didn’t she once tell someone that their POI masturbated while thinking of them.

I know back in the day she told a vet that her POI always thought of her body and liked her ass.

Oh I think I remembered reading that one lol

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2304 on: June 14, 2019, 03:12:10 AM »
Yeah she told me my POI loved my "walk"  ;D

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2305 on: June 14, 2019, 03:24:32 AM »

Ahem
[/quote

#DEAD LOL

Omfg!!! Cookie!!!!

with my POI#1 on a call last year she said "why does it look like he is having seizures in the bed?!" I said "because im good in the bed!"
She said "shut up girl lol, he looks like his eyes are rolling back in his head and he cant control himself because of somethn you do"
HAHAHAHA

In that same call about my POI #4 she said my POI #1 would come back around and find out im dating someone else and she said "he'll throw you on the bed and say why you taking that pu$$x away from me, SAY YOU LOVE ME...he will have you thrown around like R Kelly"

Omg she did NOT bring R. Kelly into this!

You remind me of my Jeep 😂

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2306 on: June 14, 2019, 03:39:47 AM »

Ahem
[/quote

#DEAD LOL

Omfg!!! Cookie!!!!

HAHAHAHA

😂😂😂
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 04:04:39 AM by Sparkle002 »

josh34

« Reply #2307 on: June 14, 2019, 04:23:14 AM »

Ahem
[/quote

#DEAD LOL

Omfg!!! Cookie!!!!

HAHAHAHA

😂😂😂

HAHAHAHA! WOW. She said to me that my girl masturbates at the thought of me, and I was just like, "Uhhh..."

She's seriously a straight shooter geez. That's a bit too much, Cooks.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2308 on: June 15, 2019, 07:08:15 PM »
Hi everyone - I bit the bullet and got in Cookie's queue....I have never read with her before.  I basically would like to know about where things are headed romantically with my POI and I, but it's not a stable committed relationship...What is the best way to pose this question?  Should I ask about him specifically ("What do you see coming up for POI and I?"), or am I better off asking her just to look at my love life in general without mentioning him by name?  Or should I just go for a completely general read without even mentioning that I want to look at my love life?  Sorry, haven't had time to read through this whole thread yet...thanks in advance for any replies :)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2309 on: June 15, 2019, 07:18:03 PM »
Hi everyone - I bit the bullet and got in Cookie's queue....I have never read with her before.  I basically would like to know about where things are headed romantically with my POI and I, but it's not a stable committed relationship...What is the best way to pose this question?  Should I ask about him specifically ("What do you see coming up for POI and I?"), or am I better off asking her just to look at my love life in general without mentioning him by name?  Or should I just go for a completely general read without even mentioning that I want to look at my love life?  Sorry, haven't had time to read through this whole thread yet...thanks in advance for any replies :)

Sorry to ask, what number are you ?

anything