Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917463 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2265 on: June 09, 2019, 12:31:15 AM »
I want a general reading for the summer. I wonder if she can do that, if it’s too soon or if all she’ll pick up is the ex 🤮

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2266 on: June 09, 2019, 01:24:43 AM »
Has anyone had a reading with Cookie where she is just flowing with info then stops and says, “now depending on what you want to ask me...” then starts flowing with the info again!

LMAO

1) depending on what I want to ask you? Just tell me whatever you see.

2) what does that even mean?!? Lol

And

3) why ask if you’re going to keep talking (which I prefer) anyways?

Oh Cookie, the crazy Oracle.

Yes! But it was after all her Cookie-isms. I kept saying "no", "no", "not that I know of", "nope", and then there was a pause and she said "so is there something you want to ask me?" LMAO...I should have said "no" and see what she would have said.  ;D

Fidget, that’s too funny, you should have said no lol.

She literally was in fire with information, then said, “now depending on what you want to ask me...(pregnant pause) a man that you met online is coming up, what’s his name? (I tell her) it’s him, you met him online and he did xyz.” All correct.

She asks me this ridiculous question but then proceeds to flow with more verifiable info. Just keep talking and don’t ask me! Lol

I still find Cookie-isms funny. To me it means she’s not connecting or not as she would like. In ten years she never mentioned a change to my hair or appearance. She’s only ever said, “I see you as the short one with the long dark hair.” Once I was blonde at the time and she described it as light colored. She only brings up hair colors to me to sort out who she is seeing.

She also never mentioned weight to me until last week. She mentioned I’d gain because of a change in meds. That happened in the past so maybe she read that but I can’t as of now say she’s wrong about it. I keep losing and gaining the same 10 lbs but in the past two weeks I’ve lost the ten. Stress is a bitch.

She also mentioned lab work which I had a bunch of over the spring and I have a script for new bloodwork soon. Uhhhh....thanks for reminding me, Cookie. Lol

I think I frustrated her. Lol! What can you do? If it doesn't resonate, I'm not going to try and make it fit.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2267 on: June 09, 2019, 01:28:03 AM »
Has anyone had a reading with Cookie where she is just flowing with info then stops and says, “now depending on what you want to ask me...” then starts flowing with the info again!

LMAO

And

Yes! But it was after all her Cookie-isms. I kept saying "no", "no", "not that I know of", "nope", and then there was a pause and she said "so is there something you want to ask me?" LMAO...I should have said "no" and see what she would have said.  ;D

She literally was in fire with information, then said, “now depending on what you want to ask me...(pregnant pause) a man that you met online is coming up, what’s his name? (I tell her) it’s him, you met him online and he did xyz.” All correct.

She asks me this ridiculous question but then proceeds to flow with more verifiable info. Just keep talking and don’t ask me! Lol

I still find Cookie-isms funny. To me it means she’s not connecting or not as she would like. In ten years she never mentioned a change to my hair or appearance. She’s only ever said, “I see you as the short one with the long dark hair.” Once I was blonde at the time and she described it as light colored. She only brings up hair colors to me to sort out who she is seeing.

She also never mentioned weight to me until last week. She mentioned I’d gain because of a change in meds. That happened in the past so maybe she read that but I can’t as of now say she’s wrong about it. I keep losing and gaining the same 10 lbs but in the past two weeks I’ve lost the ten. Stress is a bitch.

She also mentioned lab work which I had a bunch of over the spring and I have a script for new bloodwork soon. Uhhhh....thanks for reminding me, Cookie. Lol

I think I frustrated her. Lol! What can you do? If it doesn't resonate, I'm not going to try and make it fit.

Exactly! If there’s one thing I hate it’s when something doesn’t resonate or someone tries to make something fit. Just no.

Was she really off on your situation! Like even the past and present?

That said I just listened to my Cookie reading and cried at the accuracy. It’s so sad.

Too sad really because despite how great it was I’m putting it all too the side. I’m too good for this schmuck. His loss. (Shrugs)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2268 on: June 09, 2019, 01:50:44 AM »

LMAO

And

Exactly! If there’s one thing I hate it’s when something doesn’t resonate or someone tries to make something fit. Just no.

That said I just listened to my Cookie reading and cried at the accuracy. It’s so sad.

Too sad really because despite how great it was I’m putting it all too the side. I’m too good for this schmuck. His loss. (Shrugs)

Idk, most of it was off or I was grasping to make it fit. She said he thinks about me all the time. 🙄 Yeah, ok. Then why haven't I heard from him?? 🙄

Offline Beesa

« Reply #2269 on: June 09, 2019, 05:17:45 AM »
I think Cookie is a really good remote viewer but it's looking like it's very random.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2270 on: June 09, 2019, 05:38:05 AM »
stubbornness, ego, pride:) not sure what your equation with your POI is, but these applied to my POI once.

LMAO

And

Idk, most of it was off or I was grasping to make it fit. She said he thinks about me all the time. 🙄 Yeah, ok. Then why haven't I heard from him?? 🙄

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2271 on: June 09, 2019, 02:38:31 PM »
I think Cookie is a really good remote viewer but it's looking like it's very random.

Yep she is. Looking back at my readings, she was correct overall, but there were things that didn’t happen or Happened but not exactly the way she said.

As an energy reader Cookie is more scattered whereas Kisha is more linear. Cookie tends to fill readings sometimes with fluff and can be wrong - whereas Kisha can be just wrong (not intentionally add other stuff into the reading)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2272 on: June 09, 2019, 02:51:22 PM »
Where else does cookie read other than keen?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2273 on: June 09, 2019, 02:53:32 PM »
Got my call back after waiting months and missed it 😞😞😞

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2274 on: June 09, 2019, 03:03:48 PM »

Yep she is. Looking back at my readings, she was correct overall, but there were things that didn’t happen or Happened but not exactly the way she said.

As an energy reader Cookie is more scattered whereas Kisha is more linear. Cookie tends to fill readings sometimes with fluff and can be wrong - whereas Kisha can be just wrong (not intentionally add other stuff into the reading)

I hope overall Cookie is correct as time passes.  It's hard to tell since there was so much filler thrown in. Looking back since last year, Kisha pretty much got everything right for me, including relationships. Her timing is usually wrong though and for me, I don't think she's an outcome reader. I don't think she sees further than a year.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2275 on: June 09, 2019, 03:57:22 PM »
I just tried to arrange a callback and it doesn’t let me get in her line ... just says to schedule an appointment

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2276 on: June 09, 2019, 04:53:37 PM »

LMAO

And

Maybe your timeframes are really far off and she didn’t know what to say or how to articulate that.

I wish instead of just talking to talk she’d end the call like Anne does.

How was your reading with Yona?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2277 on: June 09, 2019, 04:57:10 PM »

You know, Sparkle, I would settle for correct overall even with a few misinterpreted scenarios thrown in. I guess I have a little longer to wait, although I am starting to walk away from this person and let go of the readings.

I’m really just waiting on Wed so I can speak to Yona and pray it all makes sense.

I’m jealous though if those of you who got names, Cookie never gave me names! Lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2278 on: June 09, 2019, 06:16:07 PM »

LMAO

And

Maybe your timeframes are really far off and she didn’t know what to say or how to articulate that.

Cookie gave me a timeframe of 3-10 months, but she didn't know if it was from the reading date or from the last time I spoke with POI.

Yona was good although the focus of my reading was on career which went out 18-24 months.  POI came up, she said we'd reconnect and I would be tested. She likes him, but feels his ex wife is manipulative and dark and he needs to basically get that under control. That was in March and there was no timeframe. The career stuff is starting so I have a top up scheduled for July. Maybe she'll see more interim stuff then.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2279 on: June 09, 2019, 07:42:11 PM »

LMAO

And

Cookie gave me a timeframe of 3-10 months, but she didn't know if it was from the reading date or from the last time I spoke with POI.

Yona was good although the focus of my reading was on career which went out 18-24 months.  POI came up, she said we'd reconnect and I would be tested. She likes him, but feels his ex wife is manipulative and dark and he needs to basically get that under control. That was in March and there was no timeframe. The career stuff is starting so I have a top up scheduled for July. Maybe she'll see more interim stuff then.

Cookie first gave me a time frame of 6-10, which could be days (nope), June 6-10 (I’m thinking no) or literally June to Oct. This was the last week of May. I went crazy and read with her again the first week of June and got 6-9 which she couldn’t tell for certain but felt it was June to Sept. she said it was all dependent on me letting go, focusing on my life, putting this person to the side and moving on with my life. Umm thanks? I really don’t have a choice either way. Not letting this ahole ruin my summer.

Interestingly enough in Feb, Cookie saw May to Oxt being a stressful time for me and him wishing he had given me a chance. So far, on my end anyways, it looks like she’s right about the stress.

I find it funny she’s reading out to Sept/Oct because Kisha and Kira literally only read out for me till then as well. Kira said she can’t read around my free will at that time for some reason. I wonder if this dovetails with Yona’s prediction of a predetermined apology/confrontation.

No one saw a new man unfortunately. Or at least not someone serious.

I’m glad your Yona career predictions and your work with Crohn’s seems to be coming to fruition.

It seems I had a Yona prediction unfold myself, just not like I thought lol. I can’t wait for my top up in a few days.

Huh...Cookie said in March he would start feeling like he didn't give me a chance. Idk about you, but that seems a little condescending. Like I somehow deserve a second chance.  ::) I mean nothing for nothing, I was a really good partner. I never looked or engaged with other men. I was completely honest, patient, caring. And he wants to give ME a second chance? Oh lucky me (rant over). Anyway, she said that he's more stuck on me than I am on him and that I may very likely lose interest in him long before he does. I've pretty much let go of any hope at this point. Seriously, if he were to call me today and try to make conversation, I swear he would be able to hear my eyes rolling on the other end of the phone. I don't know what he could say that could possibly make everything ok at this point. I don't think anything would go down well. I'm so over it.