Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917398 times)

Offline Heidimary

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2220 on: June 05, 2019, 07:05:27 AM »
& what’s that site?^

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2221 on: June 05, 2019, 09:44:06 AM »
Has anyone had Cookie tell them that once they let go things will start to happen?

AND

If you don’t reach out (yeah right) you’ll be in a waiting period?

She first told me in my readings with her about a year ago that my POI would be together and that he wanted to live with me and that he would have a choice between me and another woman and would choose to be with me by Labor Day. Didn’t happen (unless she meant this year hahah). Over time it changed gradually to the point where last reading she said I would never hear from him again if I didn’t reach out to him. This was after repeatedly telling me that once I let go he would contact me. That I would be with another man and since he needs a sense of competition he would know about it (I assume social media) and then would reach out.

So yeah I was told that.

Which I might add how does that even make sense??? Let go! Let go! Let go! Oh but if you don’t reach out to him you will never be in touch again! Um isn’t that NOT letting go?!?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 09:45:47 AM by flora0250 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2222 on: June 05, 2019, 02:56:12 PM »
This is interesting! Like I always wanted to know if Cookie ever gave positive relationship predictions. Almost every guy Ive read with she said "I do not see a committed relationship with him" and she was ALWAYS right. But I fear that if she told me I WOULD be in a committed relationship, that it won't actually happen lol. It seems like this happened to you! Oh lord Coooooookie! UGH

This woman recently described the "one" I'm supposed to be with (on her own):

This is how she said it "Eventually I will meet someone who will want marriage. The person is up front and could have his own business. He is Dark Low cut, 6ft to 6”4, Into sports, and works out. Some of his features look like POI# 1, but it isn't him. This guy is associated with painting, art, and writing"

Usually when she describes guys of this specificity they DO show up. But we all know they may not show up in the way we think tho - because Cookie could be "seeing" a NBA Player on a POSTER for all I know LOL

Has anyone had Cookie tell them that once they let go things will start to happen?

AND

She first told me in my readings with her about a year ago that my POI would be together and that he wanted to live with me and that he would have a choice between me and another woman and would choose to be with me by Labor Day. Didn’t happen (unless she meant this year hahah). Over time it changed gradually to the point where last reading she said I would never hear from him again if I didn’t reach out to him. This was after repeatedly telling me that once I let go he would contact me. That I would be with another man and since he needs a sense of competition he would know about it (I assume social media) and then would reach out.

So yeah I was told that.

Which I might add how does that even make sense??? Let go! Let go! Let go! Oh but if you don’t reach out to him you will never be in touch again! Um isn’t that NOT letting go?!?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2223 on: June 05, 2019, 05:10:31 PM »
I haven't had a reading recently with her since she's been pretty wrong for me regarding relationships. However, she did describe a person that I would get involved with. She said I would meet the person between April-October but I actually met him in March. She said we would be on and off without a real commitment and that was correct. She also knew he spoke two languages and was from a different country. She told me this person would try to get me pregnant and that I would in fact get pregnant if I wasn't careful. I currently don't have any contact with him and we haven't had any contact for at least a year.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 05:18:02 PM by Luckystar »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2224 on: June 05, 2019, 05:24:56 PM »
Can anyone point me in the right direction of where else I can read with her other than keen?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2225 on: June 05, 2019, 05:42:56 PM »
I just listened again to a reading I had with Cookie at midnight. I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open at the time.

I must say, despite repeating certain things over again (I get it, Cookie!) she has been on fire the last 3 times I have spoken to her. I mean without any explanations she dives in. She knows things others don’t or would normally have to explain to them.

And she’s very affirmative, “when you get back to talking, when this, when that...” not really a lot of conjecture. The only things that bothered me is of course her telling me to initiate. Uh no. I didn’t last time and still got contact, her telling about a waiting period but not specifying and her giving me numbers but not sure what they meant. She said it depended on whether or not I let go.

In feb she told me contact in 3-6 and it happened in the 3rd week.

So idk. I’m still amazed but skeptical.

I have a reading with yona next week then I’m done. I’m going to dead this situation and just focus on me. I can’t lose with that strategy.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2226 on: June 05, 2019, 05:44:23 PM »
Sparkle I guess that’s basically what she told me, let him go and he’ll come back around.

AND

Interestingly enough has never said anything about me reaching out to the POI - she did say the following with POI #1
- She saw a separation
- A waiting period
- he could get quiet on you, you wont hear from him, etc

But not once did she say anything about reaching out...maybe because she knew he would? I dunno, I mean he always eventually did after those periods

As for letting things go....she hasnt said that to me either....she did say "well you gotta let him go" but then she said "but he comes back around" and he did...so idk.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2227 on: June 06, 2019, 04:29:30 AM »
Sparkle, it’s funny that you ask if Cookie ever gave positive relationship predictions. Back in the day (like the inception of this board 2011/2012) that was all she did! That’s why so many of us were hooked on her, besides her freaky Oracle abilities lol. I couldn’t remember her original outcome for me years back and @PrettyLittleLiz reminded me it was positive!

Cookie seems a lot more realistic/neutral than before. It almost seems like I’m the past she was hesitant to give bad news or wanted to cushion a blow. Or was plain wrong. Or thought we could maybe manifest a different outcome? But she seems way more realistic now.

This is interesting! Like I always wanted to know if Cookie ever gave positive relationship predictions. Almost every guy Ive read with she said "I do not see a committed relationship with him" and she was ALWAYS right. But I fear that if she told me I WOULD be in a committed relationship, that it won't actually happen lol. It seems like this happened to you! Oh lord Coooooookie! UGH

This is how she said it "Eventually I will meet someone who will want marriage. The person is up front and could have his own business. He is Dark Low cut, 6ft to 6”4, Into sports, and works out. Some of his features look like POI# 1, but it isn't him. This guy is associated with painting, art, and writing"

Usually when she describes guys of this specificity they DO show up. But we all know they may not show up in the way we think tho - because Cookie could be "seeing" a NBA Player on a POSTER for all I know LOL

AND

So yeah I was told that.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2228 on: June 06, 2019, 04:40:49 AM »
Oh wow! Thanks for that SB! Like Ive read her thread (this thread lol) many times, and got lost in the stories so I couldn’t follow who got a positive prediction or not or if it actually happened.

Maybe thats why she has been so accurate for me - like she never saw a committed relationship with any of the guys, and described them and the situation to a T! With POI#1 she saw a “romantic/sexual relationship” but not a committed one. She only saw that when I was actually in one with him - so it wasn’t predictive.

Man I can see how disappointing that would be especially since she is so spot on with her remote viewing!!

Was there anyone on the board in a committed relationship as predicted or was she completely wrong for everyone with the positive relationship prediction?

Sparkle, it’s funny that you ask if Cookie ever gave positive relationship predictions. Back in the day (like the inception of this board 2011/2012) that was all she did! That’s why so many of us were hooked on her, besides her freaky Oracle abilities lol. I couldn’t remember her original outcome for me years back and @PrettyLittleLiz reminded me it was positive!

Cookie seems a lot more realistic/neutral than before. It almost seems like I’m the past she was hesitant to give bad news or wanted to cushion a blow. Or was plain wrong. Or thought we could maybe manifest a different outcome? But she seems way more realistic now.

AND

So yeah I was told that.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #2229 on: June 06, 2019, 04:50:45 AM »
The only time I spoke to her was at the beginning of a new relationship a couple of years ago, we were still dating, very early stages. She didn't pick up on him at all actually but saw other guys, and saw me dating in general. I really didn't, and ended up being in a longterm relationship with this person I am still with. I found it odd that she didn't pick up on him at all yet picked up on these very superfluous guys on the surface of my life. She did though pick up on an old male friend of mine who wanted to sleep with me and who's married and I have no interest in  :P 
She was very pleasant in the reading but all over the place, and kept repeating herself. I think she likely did not connect. I can see why people like her and how she can be really ON sometimes - because some of the stuff was very specific. Problem is it just was not pertinent to me. 
The only person who nailed it to the other side of a wall was this old lady I knew and read with a decade ago (not on Keen and now very retired. Sorry, I know that doesn't help haha). She predicted my boyfriend coming in to the pic about 3 months before he did and she even knew he was someone from the past who I would get with again. You want to talk oracle from the matrix - LOL. That woman I read with took a photo with me 10 years ago. The day I go visit her she pulls out the photo of us and said she was carrying it around for 3 days, because she had a feeling I was coming in.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 04:58:10 AM by Beesa »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2230 on: June 06, 2019, 04:58:41 AM »
The only time I spoke to her was at the beginning of a new relationship a couple of years ago, we were still dating, very early stages. She didn't pick up on him at all actually but saw other guys, and saw me dating in general. I really didn't, and ended up being in a longterm relationship with this person I am still with. I found it odd that she didn't pick up on him at all yet picked up on these very superfluous guys on the surface of my life. She did though pick up on an old male friend of mine who wanted to sleep with me and who's married and I have no interest in  :P 
She was very pleasant in the reading but all over the place, and kept repeating herself. I think she likely did not connect. I can see why people like her and how she can be on sometimes because some of the stuff was very specific. It just was not pertinent to me.

WOW!! That is just wow! She totally missed your committed relationship?
Weird. Did she ever say “I dont see you in a committed relationship?” too? (I’m asking because I too am in the beginning stages and just want her to be wrong lol)

In my last reading with her she thought I had kids (she said when he meets your kids) I was like Cookie I have no children - like multiple? And I have none lol. She was pretty off on that last reading (like 50 % off and 50% spot on). She thought that my POI#4 was more into me than I was into him. I was like, um nawww, I like him just as much! Then again my call was like at 2:45am! So she was probably tired and off. She hasn’t been that off with me ...like ever? When I asked her about my general love life - she didnt see a darn thing until I asked about him. I was like that was weird. She said she didnt see me in a relationship this entire year...so IDK.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #2231 on: June 06, 2019, 05:29:59 AM »
She didn't tell me specifically that I wouldn't be in a relationship but she said I was loving life for another 8  months. 8 months later was when partner and I came up with a commitment plan and those past eight months earlier were very hard and no fun at all. I take my relationships seriously. I don't like dating, it's annoying, I want either commitment or moving on to commitment from someone who doesn't want it. Maybe Cookie doesn't like commitment at all and maybe that's why she doesn't see it??  ;D
Anyway though .... Yeah, she totally missed my committed relationship. Entirely. lol He didn't even come up  :o And the relationship has been very solid and committed. Maybe more than most, really.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 05:33:42 AM by Beesa »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2232 on: June 06, 2019, 05:35:32 AM »
She didn't tell me specifically that I wouldn't be in a relationship but she said I was loving life for another 8  months. 8 months later was when partner and I came up with a commitment plan and those past eight months earlier were very hard and no fun at all. I take my relationships seriously. I don't like dating, it's annoying, I want either commitment or moving on to commitment from someone who doesn't want it. Maybe Cookie doesn't like commitment at all and maybe that's why she doesn't see it??  ;D
Anyway though .... Yeah, she totally missed my committed relationship. Entirely. lol He didn't even come up  :o And the relationship has been very solid and committed. Maybe more than most, really.

I love this!

I hate dating too!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2233 on: June 06, 2019, 06:14:58 PM »
Sparkle, I know myself and a few other vets who got positive outcomes that never happened. Then again I moved far away from my ex so maybe it could have happened? Lol. I think we just were blown away my her remote viewing. She saw crazy accurate scenes for me.

She seems much more.... realistic? Now. Lol. More open to saying no. More accurate? She just seems different than the old Cookie.

Oh wow! Thanks for that SB! Like Ive read her thread (this thread lol) many times, and got lost in the stories so I couldn’t follow who got a positive prediction or not or if it actually happened.

Maybe thats why she has been so accurate for me - like she never saw a committed relationship with any of the guys, and described them and the situation to a T! With POI#1 she saw a “romantic/sexual relationship” but not a committed one. She only saw that when I was actually in one with him - so it wasn’t predictive.

Man I can see how disappointing that would be especially since she is so spot on with her remote viewing!!

Was there anyone on the board in a committed relationship as predicted or was she completely wrong for everyone with the positive relationship prediction?

AND

So yeah I was told that.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2234 on: June 06, 2019, 06:27:09 PM »
That’s cool!
Well I’m glad I got the new Cookie! Lol

Sparkle, I know myself and a few other vets who got positive outcomes that never happened. Then again I moved far away from my ex so maybe it could have happened? Lol. I think we just were blown away my her remote viewing. She saw crazy accurate scenes for me.

She seems much more.... realistic? Now. Lol. More open to saying no. More accurate? She just seems different than the old Cookie.

AND

So yeah I was told that.