Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917515 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2175 on: May 10, 2019, 12:48:46 PM »
She's a hit or miss, hopefully, you are lucky enough that she’s a hit. With my last call, she was not helpful because she didn't tell me anything I didn't know, I.e this could happen between May and October. I  already know that. It was waste of money.

I waited 3 months to speak with.

Please tell me she was atleast worth it lol. I have my funds loaded and just waiting for her call haha

I spoke to her in January and she made me all upset because she told although my boyfriend has returned at that point, he’d go back to his ex, even though he wanted to marry me or something. Well fast forward a few months and his ex is in a happy relationship, where she is pregnant with the new guy’s child. So I’m unsure about that lol

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #2176 on: May 17, 2019, 11:33:34 AM »
I have been #2 in line for the last 10 days or so, she hasn’t been online. I started at 60 or so in the queue, and I’ve been waiting everyday. Hope she’s okay!

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2177 on: May 17, 2019, 06:02:28 PM »
I spoke with her recently and it’s like every time I talk to her my readings are exponentially more confusing. And progressively negative. She went from first call telling me we would get back together, next calls that he really loved me but it would just take time and many calls where she said he would reach out for sure, now suddenly he won’t reach out and if I don’t we won’t ever talk again.

I mean what?!?

Plus she started with predictions about my work that were insanely vague and made no sense for more than half the call. 

Cannot being myself to call again.

Edited to clarify: call started with her talking about my work. There’s a person with dark hair... and a person with blond hair. Now the person with blond hair is the one that’s causing problems for you. And you’re going to have a new job... some time between June and December. Huh?!? 7 month time span?! This was after I told her that I wasn’t happy about my pay so it wasn’t like even that was out of nowhere. She just kept going on and on about work and these really general statements. Finally I decided to go ahead and ask about my ex, simply because she wasn’t getting anything it seemed that made sense about work.

And that’s when she changed her story to say he won’t contact me unless I contact him. So yeah next time I would expect her to say he hates me lol. So weird. Don’t get it. Didn’t expect her to change predictions so drastically. Seemed like the first few calls with her were really specific and positive but didn’t pan out - this was way general and way negative. So not sure what to believe!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 06:31:02 PM by flora0250 »

Paulina93

« Reply #2178 on: May 17, 2019, 07:32:23 PM »
I spoke with her recently and it’s like every time I talk to her my readings are exponentially more confusing. And progressively negative. She went from first call telling me we would get back together, next calls that he really loved me but it would just take time and many calls where she said he would reach out for sure, now suddenly he won’t reach out and if I don’t we won’t ever talk again.

I mean what?!?

Plus she started with predictions about my work that were insanely vague and made no sense for more than half the call. 

Edited to clarify: call started with her talking about my work. There’s a person with dark hair... and a person with blond hair. Now the person with blond hair is the one that’s causing problems for you. And you’re going to have a new job... some time between June and December. Huh?!? 7 month time span?! This was after I told her that I wasn’t happy about my pay so it wasn’t like even that was out of nowhere. She just kept going on and on about work and these really general statements. Finally I decided to go ahead and ask about my ex, simply because she wasn’t getting anything it seemed that made sense about work.

And that’s when she changed her story to say he won’t contact me unless I contact him. So yeah next time I would expect her to say he hates me lol. So weird. Don’t get it. Didn’t expect her to change predictions so drastically. Seemed like the first few calls with her were really specific and positive but didn’t pan out - this was way general and way negative. So not sure what to believe!

Cookie seems to give the “he won’t contact you, you have to contact him” line kind of commonly as I’ve seen here, and she’s also given it to me! She told it to me regarding first POI I ever called about... ended up being wrong and he contacted months later (she changed this in the second reading I had about him and predicted the contact). But I think she gives that line when she doesn’t really connect. I could be wrong though. She gave me that same line regarding current POI in the beginning of the call then as she seemed more in tune later into call she said we will be speaking but she couldn’t see who reaches out to who ( I know that I won’t). But she seems to be a hit or miss. She’s worked for me, but also not worked for me at the same time.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2179 on: May 17, 2019, 08:58:04 PM »

I mean what?!?

Cookie seems to give the “he won’t contact you, you have to contact him” line kind of commonly as I’ve seen here, and she’s also given it to me! She told it to me regarding first POI I ever called about... ended up being wrong and he contacted months later (she changed this in the second reading I had about him and predicted the contact). But I think she gives that line when she doesn’t really connect. I could be wrong though. She gave me that same line regarding current POI in the beginning of the call then as she seemed more in tune later into call she said we will be speaking but she couldn’t see who reaches out to who ( I know that I won’t). But she seems to be a hit or miss. She’s worked for me, but also not worked for me at the same time.

Thanks Paulina - it’s crazy how I believed her to be so accurate in the first readings and then it’s like it got less accurate over time. And the predictions that happened looking back could have been lucky guesses though I didn’t think so at the time.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2180 on: May 17, 2019, 09:55:53 PM »

I mean what?!?

Thanks Paulina - it’s crazy how I believed her to be so accurate in the first readings and then it’s like it got less accurate over time. And the predictions that happened looking back could have been lucky guesses though I didn’t think so at the time.

Same here she went from saying one thing to flipping on her predictions completely and gave me the same line you might have to reach out. I think these frequent readings are getting to her

Paulina93

« Reply #2181 on: May 18, 2019, 03:23:07 PM »

I mean what?!?

Same here she went from saying one thing to flipping on her predictions completely and gave me the same line you might have to reach out. I think these frequent readings are getting to her

Ok so she called me and here’s my update; it was very underwhelming lol. She gave me her line of “you will have a period or have had a period where you reach out and he doesn’t respond” she’s given me this line in beginning of calls befor ( never has or will happen). I told her it didn’t happen and then she sad I will have to reach out... then said communication will open up once it’s been a year after the break up... then connected more picked up the long distance between us and said he thinks about me all the time... so it was very confusing. And it was almost like pulling teeth getting other information about other things out of her. So I don’t know 🤷🏽‍♀️ Just was not very connected today I guess.

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #2182 on: May 19, 2019, 03:50:15 AM »
Got an unexpected reading with Cookie today via Click4Advisor. She asked me to clear my mind then focus on what I want to know then pick a # from 6 to 9 (this was something new). She picked up on I‘ve been trying to let go of something (true), which is making me freer and stronger and bc of it, my career and love life get better. ‘I see you will rekindle something with someone you have not been in contact in awhile...‘ (she picked up K). She went on to give me more info and that K will come forward...I tried really hard not to ask ‘when‘ but finally gave in before ran out of time. The call got disconnected just as she said ‘I see that‘s coming...‘. Ugh I guess that was something I was not supposed to know tonight.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #2183 on: May 19, 2019, 04:08:42 AM »
Got an unexpected reading with Cookie today via Click4Advisor. She asked me to clear my mind then focus on what I want to know then pick a # from 6 to 9 (this was something new). She picked up on I‘ve been trying to let go of something (true), which is making me freer and stronger and bc of it, my career and love life get better. ‘I see you will rekindle something with someone you have not been in contact in awhile...‘ (she picked up K). She went on to give me more info and that K will come forward...I tried really hard not to ask ‘when‘ but finally gave in before ran out of time. The call got disconnected just as she said ‘I see that‘s coming...‘. Ugh I guess that was something I was not supposed to know tonight.

Was that through advisor universe? Did you schedule a reading or wait in queue?

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #2184 on: May 19, 2019, 04:42:00 AM »
@Sweetsydney. Yes and I waited in her queue for about 3weeks.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2185 on: May 25, 2019, 10:19:32 AM »
Has Cookie been wrong about negative predictions for anyone lately?

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #2186 on: May 27, 2019, 04:27:14 AM »
Has Cookie ever predicted a marriage for someone and it actually occur? I spoke with her a few weeks ago and she said that marriage was coming up within the next 2 years for me.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2187 on: May 27, 2019, 04:45:30 AM »
Has Cookie ever predicted a marriage for someone and it actually occur? I spoke with her a few weeks ago and she said that marriage was coming up within the next 2 years for me.

She didn’t predict marriage for me but instead predicted a guy who will want marriage with me.
Said I would meet him in person (not online) and basically described him like my POI (#1) but said he would look like him but it wasn’t him because the guy would be into art, drawing n things.
The thing is I’ve heard she isn’t good with big (positive) outcomes however she got the outcome of every guy I’ve asked her about right...(of course negative but she described it with accuracy including timing)

Did she say this on her own or was it asked?

Also she said that my POI and his BM and I would be involved for 2 years! Well, I ended it just over a year - cordially. Not sure if he would come back or around (but not hoping either). So that prediction could still play out as anything is possible lol

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #2188 on: May 28, 2019, 12:57:16 AM »

She didn’t predict marriage for me but instead predicted a guy who will want marriage with me.
Said I would meet him in person (not online) and basically described him like my POI (#1) but said he would look like him but it wasn’t him because the guy would be into art, drawing n things.
The thing is I’ve heard she isn’t good with big (positive) outcomes however she got the outcome of every guy I’ve asked her about right...(of course negative but she described it with accuracy including timing)

Also she said that my POI and his BM and I would be involved for 2 years! Well, I ended it just over a year - cordially. Not sure if he would come back or around (but not hoping either). So that prediction could still play out as anything is possible lol

I didn’t ask anything during this reading. She spewed out a bunch of stuff such as I’ll be traveling, moving and a bunch of stuff with work is coming up. She said a ton of guys are interested in me but I have a wall up lololol she kept saying I have a bunch of training and learning coming up so we will see about that. But yeah then suddenly she said marriage was coming up for me not this year but possibly next or the year after. I dunno!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2189 on: May 28, 2019, 03:14:13 AM »

I didn’t ask anything during this reading. She spewed out a bunch of stuff such as I’ll be traveling, moving and a bunch of stuff with work is coming up. She said a ton of guys are interested in me but I have a wall up lololol she kept saying I have a bunch of training and learning coming up so we will see about that. But yeah then suddenly she said marriage was coming up for me not this year but possibly next or the year after. I dunno!

Well if marriage is what you want I hope it happens for you! I wonder if this happened with anyone else as well - if so speak up!

DeeDee and I wanna know! LOL

anything