Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917712 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2145 on: May 02, 2019, 04:33:39 AM »

I got 5 to 11 too. May to November.

Me too...she saw about 8 different guys from now til then😦.
I’m hoping that some of the guys are actually the same guy but with added description.
But from what I wrote down from the recording, there was a total of 8. Now, I dont think all are romantic tho, but geez leweez
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 12:55:12 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline happyk

« Reply #2146 on: May 02, 2019, 05:01:03 AM »

I’m hoping that some of the guys are actually the same guy but with added description.
But from what I wrote down from the recording, there was a total of 8. Now, I dont think all are romantic tho, but geez leweez

She said 7 guys for me too lol. I was looking at men at the gym and I thought she was counting everyone that made an eye contact and smiled. Welp, there goes my 7th man. FML.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2147 on: May 02, 2019, 09:56:42 AM »
Just send a couple my way if you can't handle them, it seems like you have one for each day of the week and some, you need a resting day so you sending a couple over will do the trick.

She said 7 guys for me too lol. I was looking at men at the gym and I thought she was counting everyone that made an eye contact and smiled. Welp, there goes my 7th man. FML.

ladya

« Reply #2148 on: May 02, 2019, 01:18:10 PM »
Just send a couple my way if you can't handle them, it seems like you have one for each day of the week and some, you need a resting day so you sending a couple over will do the trick.

Lmaooo!! That’s prob the total number of men I’ve been attracted to in my entire life.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #2149 on: May 02, 2019, 01:29:02 PM »

Lmaooo!! That’s prob the total number of men I’ve been attracted to in my entire life.

Me too Ladya. I’ve only had 3 boyfriends ever. I was pregnant at 15, so my priorities became a small child while I was still basically one myself lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2150 on: May 02, 2019, 01:34:54 PM »
Ha! I’m telling you with Cookie, she just may be seeing a man around that may stop to talk to me for non-romantic reasons. I’m not out and about enough to attract that many! If I do I’ll report back.

One of the men unfortunately is my ex or a previous guy I dated - she said that I had intense feelings for....ugh....stay away from meeeee lol

Me too Ladya. I’ve only had 3 boyfriends ever. I was pregnant at 15, so my priorities became a small child while I was still basically one myself lol

ladya

« Reply #2151 on: May 02, 2019, 01:54:00 PM »
Ha! I’m telling you with Cookie, she just may be seeing a man around that may stop to talk to me for non-romantic reasons. I’m not out and about enough to attract that many! If I do I’ll report back.

One of the men unfortunately is my ex or a previous guy I dated - she said that I had intense feelings for....ugh....stay away from meeeee lol

Loll well in that case all I have is men around me. That’s mostly who I have interactions with.

Offline happyk

« Reply #2152 on: May 02, 2019, 03:58:28 PM »
By this time I need one for each day and some. I can handle them alright @tellmewhy 😂. Sorry girl.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2153 on: May 03, 2019, 03:09:29 AM »
Yup its raining men with cookie. She told me there are so many guys for me I am just too picky. I am like where? who are these men? Where are these men? haha

ladya

« Reply #2154 on: May 03, 2019, 03:32:58 AM »
Yup its raining men with cookie. She told me there are so many guys for me I am just too picky. I am like where? who are these men? Where are these men? haha

That's one of my biggest pet peeves when people say this. I think people in this world aren't picky enough and just settle.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2155 on: May 03, 2019, 03:34:56 AM »
Amen Sista

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #2156 on: May 03, 2019, 08:06:04 AM »

That's one of my biggest pet peeves when people say this. I think people in this world aren't picky enough and just settle.

Ughh yesss totally agree Ladya!!!!

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #2157 on: May 03, 2019, 10:41:03 AM »
Cookie called. I love how she says did i wake you up! Yeah i s'pose the 3am calls would wake up most. But i happened to be awake at the time getting a drink of water and the phone rings. Haha. Awww man, don't you hate it when predictions she made in 2017 are still being said now. Sooo frustrating. Now she is saying 2021. Fuq!! I give up.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #2158 on: May 03, 2019, 11:29:16 AM »
Cookie called. I love how she says did i wake you up! Yeah i s'pose the 3am calls would wake up most. But i happened to be awake at the time getting a drink of water and the phone rings. Haha. Awww man, don't you hate it when predictions she made in 2017 are still being said now. Sooo frustrating. Now she is saying 2021. Fuq!! I give up.

Were you on the phone for super long? I’m #7 in queue and I kept refreshing to see if the number was changing and it stayed at 7 for like half an hour haha. I was thinking oh wow this person must have some money lol !

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #2159 on: May 03, 2019, 11:51:33 AM »

Were you on the phone for super long? I’m #7 in queue and I kept refreshing to see if the number was changing and it stayed at 7 for like half an hour haha. I was thinking oh wow this person must have some money lol !

Nope. It was a 12 min call. I have never gone over 15 mins with her.