Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917519 times)

josh34

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2130 on: April 24, 2019, 03:06:24 AM »
Things Cookie mentioned to me over a year ago have started to unfold regarding my current bf. She mentioned him moving to Chicago and us being long distance for a while. It seems like that is a huge possibility right now. She said it involved his family which technically is true. He just found out that he has a child and is considering moving back to Chicago where his family and the child are. Although this is someone he was involved with before he and I met I'm not sure I would do a long distance relationship. This has been a shock and he has been distant since he found out. He also went to have a dna test in February and he is now just telling me all of this in the past few weeks. He has kept this secret for over a month.

Fuck. Please stay positive <3 Things may turn out in your favor! You deserve it to do so:)  <3

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2131 on: April 24, 2019, 04:00:38 AM »
Things Cookie mentioned to me over a year ago have started to unfold regarding my current bf. She mentioned him moving to Chicago and us being long distance for a while. It seems like that is a huge possibility right now. She said it involved his family which technically is true. He just found out that he has a child and is considering moving back to Chicago where his family and the child are. Although this is someone he was involved with before he and I met I'm not sure I would do a long distance relationship. This has been a shock and he has been distant since he found out. He also went to have a dna test in February and he is now just telling me all of this in the past few weeks. He has kept this secret for over a month.

Fuck. Please stay positive <3 Things may turn out in your favor! You deserve it to do so:)  <3

Thank you  :)

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #2132 on: April 25, 2019, 07:48:50 PM »
Just wondering what questions most people are asking? I’ve got a guy I’m kind of interested in but is it better to ask her for a general reading or jump into feelings and intentions?

I’m 30 in line so have a bit of a wait to go yet.

Offline happyk

« Reply #2133 on: April 25, 2019, 08:29:04 PM »
Just wondering what questions most people are asking? I’ve got a guy I’m kind of interested in but is it better to ask her for a general reading or jump into feelings and intentions?

I’m 30 in line so have a bit of a wait to go yet.

Oh boy. I waited for months and when I got a call was when I was at work and I knew it was Keen but didn't figure out it was Cookie until after I called Keen to ask for a refund lol. Anyways, if he's significant she'll pick it up but to make things simple ask her a direct question. If you don't want your reading to revolve around one person do it towards the end so everything is covered and you don't waste your time on one person. Took me a minute to figure this out.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2134 on: April 25, 2019, 09:21:05 PM »

Thank you  :)

Sending you positive energy britbat and love.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2135 on: April 26, 2019, 04:20:16 PM »
Thank you @kdspirited

Offline Shubhra

« Reply #2136 on: May 01, 2019, 02:33:37 PM »
Cookie predicted something about finances getting a lil better and that happened.
So she was spot on there.

She is truly gifted.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2137 on: May 01, 2019, 06:05:38 PM »
Although Cookie is at the top of my list, she got some things she “saw” wrong. It’s pretty funny to me.

Back in Feb, when I read with her, she kept saying she saw my POI at my house cooking or I was at his house cooking and he would leave me by myself in his house. She kept seeing me by myself in HIS house. She also saw me meeting his children.

Well, what REALLY happened was that one of my guy friends needed a place to stay while he transitioned moving back to the city I live in. He was there for about 2 months and stayed in an extra room. He was NEVER there and I was always home by myself. He also COOKED dinner once or twice at my house. He also had his DAUGHTER come visit and she stayed in one of my extra rooms.

Cookie kept seeing me “interacting with my POIs daughter” and it was my friend instead lol.

Geez Cookie GEEEZZZZ

Offline happyk

« Reply #2138 on: May 01, 2019, 06:14:13 PM »
Although Cookie is at the top of my list, she got some things she “saw” wrong. It’s pretty funny to me.

Back in Feb, when I read with her, she kept saying she saw my POI at my house cooking or I was at his house cooking and he would leave me by myself in his house. She kept seeing me by myself in HIS house. She also saw me meeting his children.

Well, what REALLY happened was that one of my guy friends needed a place to stay while he transitioned moving back to the city I live in. He was there for about 2 months and stayed in an extra room. He was NEVER there and I was always home by myself. He also COOKED dinner once or twice at my house. He also had his DAUGHTER come visit and she stayed in one of my extra rooms.

Cookie kept seeing me “interacting with my POIs daughter” and it was my friend instead lol.

Geez Cookie GEEEZZZZ

Oh shoot, Sparkle. That sucks.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2139 on: May 01, 2019, 06:35:29 PM »
U know someone on here once mentioned that it’s wise to always ask cookie to describe who she sees, get their physical appearance from her to make sure she is “seeing” the right person. U never know
Who she is really seeing.

Geez Cookie GEEEZZZZ

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2140 on: May 01, 2019, 06:43:59 PM »
U know someone on here once mentioned that it’s wise to always ask cookie to describe who she sees, get their physical appearance from her to make sure she is “seeing” the right person. U never know
Who she is really seeing.

Geez Cookie GEEEZZZZ

Yep I did that on my most recent call with her a couple of days ago. I make sure she describes what she sees! Lesson learned lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2141 on: May 01, 2019, 07:26:30 PM »
Has Cookie ever correctly predicted anyone’s future boyfriend or partner in a committed relationship that actually happened? She described my future boyfriend (who wants marriage) and he sounded similar to my POI but she said it wasn’t him lol

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2142 on: May 01, 2019, 08:17:23 PM »
Cookie, I spoke to her and she saw increase between May and October! She wasn't sure when exactly. I like straight forward answers, don't like range, yeah, Neah! I  know the maybe lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2143 on: May 01, 2019, 11:13:01 PM »
Cookie, I spoke to her and she saw increase between May and October! She wasn't sure when exactly. I like straight forward answers, don't like range, yeah, Neah! I  know the maybe lol

I got you beat. I got 3-10...months or YEARS! Umm, me thinks she needs to work on that precision a bit. My 8 year old could guess and be more precise than that...

Offline happyk

« Reply #2144 on: May 02, 2019, 04:11:37 AM »
I got 5 to 11 too. May to November.