Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917708 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2100 on: April 06, 2019, 06:09:10 PM »
I got a call from Cookie yesterday but tht call dropped immediately and now at the back of the line again. Seriously pissed. We wait for months to speak with them but they wouldn't call us back if the call gets dropped? It was literally like one ring!! Uggghhhhh

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #2101 on: April 06, 2019, 06:18:48 PM »
Had a reading with her through keen and felt she really picked up
On my situation accurately. Then, I totally forgot I had arranged a call with her through her other website and it was a little different. A little more
Negative. She brought up a 3rd party. Now I am just even more confused.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2102 on: April 06, 2019, 07:10:38 PM »
Don't look at the scale, sometimes you maybe gaining more muscle which weights more than fat, when I was working out, I was actually gaining pounds because I had less fat but my waist. Dropped from 26.5 to 25 and I was looking super skinny but not the scale. Best way is to measure yourself.

Cookie said she saw me getting to 160lbs (I was between 178-175 for years)...the scale has been staying at 166 for the past 2 weeks....and I honestly haven’t done anything but probably stress out lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2103 on: April 06, 2019, 08:03:46 PM »
Don't look at the scale, sometimes you maybe gaining more muscle which weights more than fat, when I was working out, I was actually gaining pounds because I had less fat but my waist. Dropped from 26.5 to 25 and I was looking super skinny but not the scale. Best way is to measure yourself.

Cookie said she saw me getting to 160lbs (I was between 178-175 for years)...the scale has been staying at 166 for the past 2 weeks....and I honestly haven’t done anything but probably stress out lol

Oh ya i understand! But when i say i haven’t done anything..I mean literally nothing. I haven’t worked out or modified my diet purposefully at all...i actually took a hiatus from focusing on loosing weight. But i found I lost 2 inches in chest, arms and waist! All out of the blue lol

When i was actually working out and building muscle yes the scale can be deceiving ...but since i haven’t done anything I thought it was interesting that Cookie actually saw this happening lol

I think it’s just been stress for me

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2104 on: April 06, 2019, 09:28:05 PM »
to be very honest, cookie always asks me if I have lost some weight, if I say no then she will say you will be, even when I am gaining lol, those days she asked, I had no body fat to a point where my period stopped and I was actually trying not to lose any weight so I can have my period again, it's a line she uses for most people

Oh ya i understand! But when i say i haven’t done anything..I mean literally nothing. I haven’t worked out or modified my diet purposefully at all...i actually took a hiatus from focusing on loosing weight. But i found I lost 2 inches in chest, arms and waist! All out of the blue lol

When i was actually working out and building muscle yes the scale can be deceiving ...but since i haven’t done anything I thought it was interesting that Cookie actually saw this happening lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2105 on: April 06, 2019, 09:37:49 PM »

Very true. This is why people get discouraged when they first start working out and see the scale isn’t changing or even going up. Inches is the best way to measure progress. The scale doesn’t mean anything.

Gee peeps - I actually wasn’t trying to loose weight- just validating that Cookie saw me getting to 160 pounds. But personally I think it’s good to look at both - BMI is based on weight  ;)

Just a lil Cookie hit

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2106 on: April 06, 2019, 09:39:50 PM »
to be very honest, cookie always asks me if I have lost some weight, if I say no then she will say you will be, even when I am gaining lol, those days she asked, I had no body fat to a point where my period stopped and I was actually trying not to lose any weight so I can have my period again, it's a line she uses for most people

Wow! Yeah she definitely says it to a lot of folks - she asked me that question before just like that but this time she said “does 160 pounds mean anything to you? You are gonna get there but not all at once” so that was different

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2107 on: April 07, 2019, 11:15:28 PM »
Has anyone seen Cookie online recently?  I was sitting at #5 for what seemed like several weeks, then suddenly it popped to #4 then #2, which where I have been for the last week or so? 

I'm just trying to "prepare" as best I can for when she (hopefully) eventually calls.  Does she prefer clients to e-mail her for an appointment or does she follow the phone line queue?  I guess I am kinda confused...

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2108 on: April 08, 2019, 03:18:28 AM »
Has anyone had a significant cookie prediction come to fruition lately? Regarding their POI specifically. i was reading this thread and as far back and I went I have not seen anyone say any of her predictions about their POI has come to a head. I was wondering because I have read with Cookie three times and the first two times the reading was very positive. The first one was the best. The second one was ok but the third one has been the exact opposite of the first two.  Dont know if its just me but some of her readings have been like scripts they read the same but the outcome has changed from the last two. Anyone else experience this. My readings were 3-6 months apart. First was on June of 2018 second in October of 2018 and third was in February 2019. None of her predictions have happened for me.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2109 on: April 08, 2019, 04:28:12 AM »
Has anyone had a significant cookie prediction come to fruition lately? Regarding their POI specifically. i was reading this thread and as far back and I went I have not seen anyone say any of her predictions about their POI has come to a head. I was wondering because I have read with Cookie three times and the first two times the reading was very positive. The first one was the best. The second one was ok but the third one has been the exact opposite of the first two.  Dont know if its just me but some of her readings have been like scripts they read the same but the outcome has changed from the last two. Anyone else experience this. My readings were 3-6 months apart. First was on June of 2018 second in October of 2018 and third was in February 2019. None of her predictions have happened for me.

I’ve had several:

Keep in mind this situation was one that i never thought would happen because of his (now) past situation...

1. She told me in August 2018 I would actually go to my POI’s house and I did Jan 2019...this was significant because i had never been to his house in 9 months of dating because his baby mom was still living there...I didn’t know if that would ever happen
2. She saw my POI saying “we” a lot and he did in March...he never said that before
3. She said i will be going on a different level with him in March...i did ....we started doing a little bit of biz together.
4. She said in March he will tell me how he feels about kids, marriage and relationships and whether he wants one or not...and he did ...we had 3 to 4 conversations about it and we never have before.
5. She said i would be sleeping over his his more and i have
6. She saw the BM at his house and saw he wanted to get out of that and how he would be paying child support this year
7. She saw me being more brave with my poi....and i was ...regarding asking more questions, hence the relationship convos that we never had before
8. She saw me meeting his friends and family...only met a few friends in passing when we were out n about
9. She saw him saying “my queen” and she said if he doesn’t say that exactly it will be along those lines...he did...he said “my baby girl”....never said that before either
7. She saw he was trying to appease her so she wouldn’t take him to court (which was validated)

Now if your specifically asking about outcomes....i haven’t seen much either...but i have seen one post where she told someone that they wouldn’t be in a relationship (and even Yona) and they ended up being in one anyway....but those where she saw that there wasn’t going to be a committed relationship it didn’t happen as predicted
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 04:36:48 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2110 on: April 08, 2019, 05:40:06 AM »

I’ve had several:

Keep in mind this situation was one that i never thought would happen because of his (now) past situation...

1. She told me in August 2018 I would actually go to my POI’s house and I did Jan 2019...this was significant because i had never been to his house in 9 months of dating because his baby mom was still living there...I didn’t know if that would ever happen
2. She saw my POI saying “we” a lot and he did in March...he never said that before
3. She said i will be going on a different level with him in March...i did ....we started doing a little bit of biz together.
4. She said in March he will tell me how he feels about kids, marriage and relationships and whether he wants one or not...and he did ...we had 3 to 4 conversations about it and we never have before.
6. She saw the BM at his house and saw he wanted to get out of that and how he would be paying child support this year
7. She saw me being more brave with my poi....and i was ...regarding asking more questions, hence the relationship convos that we never had before
8. She saw me meeting his friends and family...only met a few friends in passing when we were out n about
9. She saw him saying “my queen” and she said if he doesn’t say that exactly it will be along those lines...he did...he said “my baby girl”....never said that before either
7. She saw he was trying to appease her so she wouldn’t take him to court (which was validated)

Now if your specifically asking about outcomes....i haven’t seen much either...but i have seen one post where she told someone that they wouldn’t be in a relationship (and even Yona) and they ended up being in one anyway....but those where she saw that there wasn’t going to be a committed relationship it didn’t happen as predicted

Hi Sparkle thank you for all the details. Well It makes me feel better about some things she said in her very first reading I am hoping one of them would come true. None of hers have for me. And definitely no outcomes which is what I was really curious about. As an example she said in both of my readings my POI will try and find ways to be near me in the company cafeteria (we work together) and this will happen in summer of last year when I read with her. Nothing of any such sort happened. Then she said I will get communication from him in December after a waiting period I was in. That didnt happen in 2018 hope I dont have to wait till 2019 for that to happen:-) Ill wait and see if the Cafeteria prediction happens this summer :-) But looking back not much of what she has said has happened. Some things she talks about I have no way or validating like my POI's feelings and what he is thinking about.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2111 on: April 08, 2019, 05:45:03 AM »

I’ve had several:

Hi Sparkle thank you for all the details. Well It makes me feel better about some things she said in her very first reading I am hoping one of them would come true. None of hers have for me. And definitely no outcomes which is what I was really curious about. As an example she said in both of my readings my POI will try and find ways to be near me in the company cafeteria (we work together) and this will happen in summer of last year when I read with her. Nothing of any such sort happened. Then she said I will get communication from him in December after a waiting period I was in. That didnt happen in 2018 hope I dont have to wait till 2019 for that to happen:-) Ill wait and see if the Cafeteria prediction happens this summer :-) But looking back not much of what she has said has happened. Some things she talks about I have no way or validating like my POI's feelings and what he is thinking about.

Sorry to hear that!

But just an FYI Cookie (nor any reader really) is good on outcomes...she just sees random things

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #2112 on: April 08, 2019, 06:02:52 AM »
Hi everyone,
I saw this post on Cookie and I have read with her several times. She does pick up some crazy details and when she is on point with me she is really amazing because she can pick up the distance between my place and my poi’s as well as what things are around and so forth. I can say there have been two significant things that have come to pass that cookie told me about. She had said early last year that I would find out about a poi seeing other women and I did when I went out one night. She also told me my main poi would be back within 3 to 7 weeks or months and he came back in3 months. The problem I’m having now is that I have spoken to her twice about my poi that has come back and the readings were pretty opposite of each other. I had asked her if my poi will want something more serious with me or committed and she said she believes he already does and then told me that he knows he does want something serious with me but she didn’t say whether or not we would be in a committed relationship. She just started talking about other things she saw. What’s confusing to me is that I have also read with lady p, diane731 and Kisha and pretty much all 3 of them are alone to each other with seeing that we will have more of a serious relationship and be in one. So that’s where I’m not to sure if cookie just couldn’t pick up on it like the others did or what. I had also read on one of the other posts that if she says she Believes then it may not be something she saw? Or sees? So wondering if that is true and also how reliable are the other 3 on predictions?
Sorry so long everyone!

Offline njlady

« Reply #2113 on: April 08, 2019, 08:32:03 PM »
The last time I read with Cookie was in September and I really don't think I am going to read with her again. I've thought about this for a long time.  She made it seem like I was trying to put the cart before the horse in a relationship I have with someone and that really wasn't the case at all, but she did it in a way that suggested this was what I had planned. It was more the way she did it though that really turned me off.  Well, the major thing that turned me off on that call.

For example, I was expecting to get together for coffee with someone and start on the road to repairing some relationship damage. She acted like I was planning on expecting an engagement ring.  I was actually expecting a latte and some honest conversation.   

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2114 on: April 08, 2019, 09:02:10 PM »
The last time I read with Cookie was in September and I really don't think I am going to read with her again. I've thought about this for a long time.  She made it seem like I was trying to put the cart before the horse in a relationship I have with someone and that really wasn't the case at all, but she did it in a way that suggested this was what I had planned. It was more the way she did it though that really turned me off.  Well, the major thing that turned me off on that call.

For example, I was expecting to get together for coffee with someone and start on the road to repairing some relationship damage. She acted like I was planning on expecting an engagement ring.  I was actually expecting a latte and some honest conversation.

She was a total miss for me. Not worth the money or the wait.  So...that's the way the Cookie crumbles. 

Sorry. Couldn't resist.