Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917595 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2085 on: March 22, 2019, 01:49:31 AM »
Anyone else get a text like this?

Spiritualist Reader is now offline. When they return, you are 16th in line, and your ETA is approx 275 min.

I’ve been in her line a few times and this is the first time I’ve received a text like that. Also, I went to see my place in line and I’m 28th not 16th... haha

So their system is allllll sorts of jacked up. I had a call back that I received at 4pm... 8:30pm rolls around and I get a text letting me know my callback is coming in approximately 18 minutes with XXXXX advisor.... I was like “umm wtf?” and I had to go log in my account to make sure I wasn’t in line for something because I had already had the reading 4 hours earlier lol

Offline happyk

« Reply #2086 on: March 22, 2019, 02:45:18 AM »

Spiritualist Reader is now offline. When they return, you are 16th in line, and your ETA is approx 275 min.

I’ve been in her line a few times and this is the first time I’ve received a text like that. Also, I went to see my place in line and I’m 28th not 16th... haha

I got one today. It said i was 32nd on the line. I was 28th just a couple of days ago. But since it's so difficult to get a hold of her and you don't know when you'll get to talk to her I'm losing my desire to talk to her at this point. How much more special could she be than Yona or Mattie or Kisha? It's almost like she's trying to create increase her value by decreasing her presence 🙄

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2087 on: March 22, 2019, 04:16:24 PM »
She has been like this for a while now. I don't think she is doing this herself, on purpose. It's just that the reviews boost her craving power, if that makes sense and people want to see if she'll be a wow for them. I took the dive twice and she was just not worth the wait imo, but she may possibly work for you. She works for a lot of people.

Offline happyk

« Reply #2088 on: March 22, 2019, 05:31:00 PM »
Yea, I guess. These hypes usually don't mean much apparently.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2089 on: March 22, 2019, 06:59:03 PM »

I got one today. It said i was 32nd on the line. I was 28th just a couple of days ago. But since it's so difficult to get a hold of her and you don't know when you'll get to talk to her I'm losing my desire to talk to her at this point. How much more special could she be than Yona or Mattie or Kisha? It's almost like she's trying to create increase her value by decreasing her presence 🙄

I got similar predictions from all if them. Cookie was the least believable though, because she asked way too many questions for my comfort level. I think Yona and Kisha's general email give the most bang for your buck. They both have a 2-3 week wait. Mattie is very good, but too pricey.

Offline happyk

« Reply #2090 on: March 22, 2019, 07:41:37 PM »

I got similar predictions from all if them. Cookie was the least believable though, because she asked way too many questions for my comfort level. I think Yona and Kisha's general email give the most bang for your buck. They both have a 2-3 week wait. Mattie is very good, but too pricey.

I'm waiting for Cookie now. I've read with all three and Yona and Mattie have similar predictions but Kisha's reading made me sad and I didn't find her personable at all. I hope Cookie lives up to her hype.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2091 on: March 22, 2019, 08:10:17 PM »

I'm waiting for Cookie now. I've read with all three and Yona and Mattie have similar predictions but Kisha's reading made me sad and I didn't find her personable at all. I hope Cookie lives up to her hype.

I agree about Kisha's phone readings. Her general email reading though was in line with Mattie, Yona, and Cookie. Let me know how Cookie works for you.  I'm really on the fence with her.

Offline happyk

« Reply #2092 on: March 22, 2019, 10:41:48 PM »

I agree about Kisha's phone readings. Her general email reading though was in line with Mattie, Yona, and Cookie. Let me know how Cookie works for you.  I'm really on the fence with her.

She's the last reader I'll be reading with. My readings have reduced by like 95%. Cookie and Gaylene were the ones I was waiting for. Gaylene checked. Fingers crossed about Cookie. I'll share my experience for sure, Fidget.

Offline happyk

« Reply #2093 on: March 27, 2019, 03:53:02 AM »
Anyone read with Cookie lately? I've been in her queue at no. 8 for at least 5 days now.

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #2094 on: March 31, 2019, 03:56:21 AM »
I was wondering the same thing. I have been in position 4 for over a week with no movement.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2095 on: March 31, 2019, 11:18:39 PM »
Back to Cookie, she predicted that she saw a promotion for me Last year and at the time I was already promoted once so I kindly told her that I was already promoted, I had no clue there was another promotion in line for me, she informed  me that if it was within that year then that was the promotion she was seeing; however, she was right about a new promotion coming my way. This was random. If cookie tunes in, she can be an amazing asset but she's been more wrong than right for me. Back in 2016, there was something specific that happened to me that cookie was the only one to see.

Offline Shubhra

« Reply #2096 on: April 01, 2019, 08:14:29 AM »
Hi all:

After waiting for 3 months, i finally had my call with cookie. And the call got disconnected in 3 mins..some technical issues as she could not hear me i guess.

I got 3 mins free from her and a message to reschedule as i blanked out and she could not hear me :-(.

I am back in the queue and at number 66 now.

Any suggestions what can i do now :-(
I am super super unhappy with my phone and vodafone...dont know what happened.

S

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2097 on: April 01, 2019, 05:11:13 PM »
Sorry this happened. I know there is another website where u can read with her sooner. It’s somewhere on here, see if u can find it. Best of luck.

Hi all:

After waiting for 3 months, i finally had my call with cookie. And the call got disconnected in 3 mins..some technical issues as she could not hear me i guess.

I got 3 mins free from her and a message to reschedule as i blanked out and she could not hear me :-(.

I am back in the queue and at number 66 now.

Any suggestions what can i do now :-(
I am super super unhappy with my phone and vodafone...dont know what happened.

S

Offline happyk

« Reply #2098 on: April 01, 2019, 05:35:08 PM »
I've been on #8 in her queue for a few weeks now and the queue doesn't seem to move. I was on her chat line too at #1 and apparently there was one more user at#1 in the same queue. and this morning I got an email saying She removed me from the line. I got back on the queue and I'm at #1 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2099 on: April 06, 2019, 05:29:07 PM »
Cookie said she saw me getting to 160lbs (I was between 178-175 for years)...the scale has been staying at 166 for the past 2 weeks....and I honestly haven’t done anything but probably stress out lol

anything