Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917597 times)

Offline waiting4godot

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #120 on: February 21, 2012, 02:23:08 AM »
It will be interesting to see. I have also been told by others that I will have the choice between the current and the ex,  and will go with the one I can trust. (And I know that to be the current one). It is really destabilizing when you get a messed up reading. I know  that after something like that I would call 2 more readers...TarotTells also told me that he sees me 100% back with the ex. Karma Warrior says that it is done with the old. I remember talking with Cassie 3 years back and she telling me that my relationship was finished and to move on. We actually got back together after 2 months. Who knows anymore. A friend of mine was suggesting that so often we call because it is the only way to keep that connection with the person we loved going.  I know that when I my my ex I will call, even if I do not have any new elements or questions...

loops77

« Reply #121 on: February 21, 2012, 05:06:00 AM »
I know readers fall into that safe "you will have a choice". I think they get away with that too much. However, there are circumstances where you do have to choose what is right for you at the moment. A lot of the times, its the universe asking you to choose the best for you and to finally end the dysfunctional patterns with the ex. Sometimes when you truly let go of all the bull crap, the ex not only reappears, but wants 100 percent. Sometimes you have to show the universe that you want 100 percent, a choosing the new person who actually has something to offer you, is a way of telling the universe that you deserve 100 percent.

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #122 on: February 21, 2012, 05:11:12 AM »
Very true!

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #123 on: February 21, 2012, 03:11:12 PM »
I read with Cookie and AstroSarah on the same day. I was in the queue for Cookies for about a week and the call came in the morning, and AstroSArah in the afternoon. It was a very expensive day! I enjoyed both readings, Cookie gave lots of details and often I did not recognize until I hung up who she was talking about. That was a bit of a waste for me because I could not come up with follow up questions and now I wish I had more info on why she brought up certain events or people. Cookie's details were the dates when we broke up with the previous one, the number of kids, the profession of my current one,  places where family members live and the fact that my old one will try to come back to break up the new relationship, but not before spring or summer. AstroSarah sees the old relationship as done, but the old will still try to get back in in the spring. Not to go ahead because it would not work out. AS also got some very interesting details right. The talk was very pleasant and she is a lovely woman. I am glad that someone directed us to her.  The past week I also spoke to Aries Intuition, again a suggestion from this board, and I liked her too. She had similar timelines like the other two. This timeline is also the same as Allynis, Sandy Esther, Barbara 4846. The outcome uncertain. Having met my ex yesterday and being told in no uncertain terms that I should move on because we are done,
I am not sure anymore what to make of all these prediction. Cookie told me that he is a liar and that he will pretend that all is fine when it is not. I also enjoy talking to ShootingStar11 on Keen, she has gotten lots of details right for me, including the first letters of my current one and the birthday month.
I noticed that sometime I have a great reading the first time with a new reader. The next time I call them, they seem to rely on notes and are not as good. Does anyone have this experience too?
Does anyone want to share a list of experienced Tarot readers?  I will include mine: Tarot Tells, Marie Anna, Oshunhoney, Love SIgns, Karma Warrior, Angelic Dream. These have given me some timelines that have come to pass,  relationships details etc. and I go back to them for validations. They mostly work for me..
[/quote
Waiting,
I wrote something similiar to this yesterday also.  Sometimes I feel like the readers go on automatic pilot.  This seems to be especially true for readers that are very familiar with my story. I have also noticed that I honestly get the most important information at the beginning of the reading.  I'm quite often disappointed when I extend the reading out.  This isn't always the case - but often.  And as we all know, it's not cheap to extend the reading. 
Of the tarot readers you listed, which one is your favorite?  I'm not familiar with the readers you listed.  Are they all on Keen?  I have come to trust the tarot readers more than the others.  I don't know if it's because I feel extra validation with the cards or what.  I had a reading with Brigdet over the weekend.  Waiting to see.  I have read with Starlight Rose on Ask Now.  She is very good - but expensive.  But she has definitely nailed some things for me in the past.  But - WARNING - she is a talker.  She will do a 3 card reading if you ask.  If you just want to know something straight up.
Wish

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #124 on: February 21, 2012, 06:41:16 PM »
I'm sorry - I didn't post my last entry correctly. :-\

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #125 on: February 21, 2012, 08:01:47 PM »
Hi Wish..
All of the readers I speak about are on Keen.
I guess one of my favorite Tarot readers is Marie Anna because she has gotten dates and situations and people descriptions right. She is very friendly and I like her personally. I like Barbara4846 she does do tarots but I think she is mostly an incredible intuitive reader who uses cards too. (Truthfully I am not sure what comes first). Angelic Dreams is also good at picking up details of the present and I had predictions which came to pass with her. Of these readers and others I mentioned, obviously, not one is 100% correct.  I should have been back with my ex already since months. Instead I am in another relationship..yet I still call about the old one..

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #126 on: February 21, 2012, 10:08:22 PM »
So, I read with Cookie again after sitting in her queue for 9 days and she gets so many details it freaks me out and kinda makes me sick to my stomach.

Cookie "Hi Liz! You're wearing a blue jacket and a black dress. Just want to make sure I'm connecting properly."

Uh, yes. I am, you scary remote viewer.

She also picked up two of our mutual friends names, exact details of conversations we've had including places that were mentioned, both colors and models of our cars, the colors/types of houses we live in, and an event we are participating in.

Look - I don't know if her predictions are cprrect, but I will say that having her be able to pick up these types of details is interesting nonetheless. Maybe not for 5.59/minute if she isn't correct, but I know she is about certain things/feelings that have happened and that are happening.

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2012, 03:18:02 PM »
...Man... This queue is NOT moving.  I have a prediction.... She'll call the night of my dad's 60th party bash where I won't be able to sneak away to speak with her.  And then I'll have to get back in the queue at 19 or something again, lol......  The free minutes she gave me are going to expire by the time I get a hold of her, lol.

Offline 1day

« Reply #128 on: February 23, 2012, 05:43:20 AM »
I'm next in line with Cookie and have a feeling that the call will come in tomorrow morning when i am at work and my Regional Manager is visiting! I had a call scheduled with her on Monday morning that she canceled half an hour before the call was supposed to start. I thought that she was going to go through with the call, because she asked me for pics a couple of days beforehand so she could make sure that she connected properly. I sent two different appointment requests that weren't answered and then sent her an email to see if there was a better time to talk with her so I wouldn't miss the call by being at work. Never heard back from her. Hopefully the call will come through at an opportune time and not in the middle of being watched at work!

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #129 on: February 23, 2012, 08:17:21 AM »
I'm next in line with Cookie and have a feeling that the call will come in tomorrow morning when i am at work and my Regional Manager is visiting! I had a call scheduled with her on Monday morning that she canceled half an hour before the call was supposed to start. I thought that she was going to go through with the call, because she asked me for pics a couple of days beforehand so she could make sure that she connected properly. I sent two different appointment requests that weren't answered and then sent her an email to see if there was a better time to talk with her so I wouldn't miss the call by being at work. Never heard back from her. Hopefully the call will come through at an opportune time and not in the middle of being watched at work!

I'm right there with ya.  I sent I think a total of 3 appointment requests- first was never responded to and passed, second she accepted and then canceled about 15 minutes before the scheduled time, and the third was never responded to and passed.  Now I'm number 3 in line and afraid she's gonna call Thursday night ( tonight ) during my father's birthday party when I can't speak/answer.

I really, really was impressed with her last reading and wanted to continue where we left off now that a payday has passed and I can afford this one last splurge- I think she's totally worth the wait but man, she is hard to get a hold of. 

Good luck to you!

Offline newgirl

« Reply #130 on: February 28, 2012, 05:53:44 PM »
I would agree with many above who mentioned that the first call was better than the second. I had a second call with Cookie today and I felt that I get more information and concrete stuff in my first call. I didnt really feel this time as if she was connecting well. She was kind of repeating herself, saying the same things again n again and also she was telling me different things then she said last time. In my last call , she said on her own that "he loves you and I see you or him moving closer around Jul-Aug-Sep'. This time it was like has he moved on because I see he is on a dating site and meeting other people. I talked to him just 4 days back and he said to me that he doesnt love me anymore :( and that he has moved on but still he said that he is not seeing or meeting any girl at the moment and he would start looking after an year bcoz he needs time to get over what all has happened between us. Also she was like I need to start as friends and then things might develop. Also, this call was more kind of advice than what she is picking up. 30 mins and no real info :(. She also asked me to send her my and his pics and schedule an appt for evening and she will accept it. I am gonna do that since I want to give one more shot but keeping my fingers crossed. I have talked to mostly all mentioned here but the best call for me turned out to be of Barbara. She gave me lot of info and 2 has already happened in 4-5 days time period. Let see what Cookie says :).

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #131 on: April 13, 2012, 01:45:07 PM »
Cookie is amazing!  In March she did tell me I will see my SM in April but not as much as I would like to.  Though she gives me timeframes in months or seasons, she has been spot on.  I love my calls with her because she picks on the most interesting details applicable to my situation.  She prepares you so that you know the upcoming challenges.  The good part is at least now I know what to expect more or less so I will be less likely to get thrown off with random developments.  Definitely continues to be a favorite!

Offline glinda

« Reply #132 on: June 24, 2012, 08:41:51 PM »
Oh man...  I just posted my first post in "My Story".  I don't think I ever actually read with Cookie but I remember her vividly from years ago when I was in a discussion group about Keen readers.    She is a remote viewer or something and blows people away with her gift.  But she totally screwed up this one woman's life but stringing her along for years that her husband was going to come back to her and not marry his secretary.  Even when he filed for divorce she maintained it would never happen.  Even when he set a wedding date to marry his secretary Cookie said it would never happen.  Anyway- this poor woman went through hell and back.  (he did marry his secretary)

She used to have quite the long line of people waiting to read with her back then too.  I'm surprised she's still so popular. 

I'm not saying she doesn't have a gift.  I'm assuming she does otherwise she wouldn't be so popular.  But just keep in mind that she can be very very wrong and for some people it has been devastatingly wrong.

Sera

loops77

« Reply #133 on: June 24, 2012, 09:29:30 PM »
A few people have mentioned that about Cookie. She wows you with remote viewing details..but ends up being wrong.

What group did you join? It would be interesting to see other reviews besides this forum.

Offline glinda

« Reply #134 on: June 24, 2012, 09:38:07 PM »
That group doesn't exist anymore...  There was a lot of drama because the psychics joined when they heard about it because we were comparing notes and the truth was being revealed.  It got ugly and defensive and eventually was shut down. 

Sera

anything