Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917493 times)

Offline newgirl

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #105 on: February 16, 2012, 09:02:58 PM »
All set to make my final call to Cookie and here I am done. I cancelled my appointments with Sandy Esther and Sapphire21 and I decided not to call anyone, of course I am looking forward to you people to help and cooperate me on that. I just calculated today and am ohhh so ashamed to see how much I have spent on all this in last 6 months. Keeping my fingers crossed and I swear I won't call anyone after Cookie :(

TimeHeals

« Reply #106 on: February 16, 2012, 10:00:36 PM »
All set to make my final call to Cookie and here I am done. I cancelled my appointments with Sandy Esther and Sapphire21 and I decided not to call anyone, of course I am looking forward to you people to help and cooperate me on that. I just calculated today and am ohhh so ashamed to see how much I have spent on all this in last 6 months. Keeping my fingers crossed and I swear I won't call anyone after Cookie :(

Ok, I'll be on board with that - I will help you fight that urge. Just post here when you have the craving to call someone, and I am sure someone available here - many probably, will give you reasons why NOT to call :)

Offline newgirl

« Reply #107 on: February 16, 2012, 10:05:55 PM »
Thanks a lot for that kinda support :) . Cookie was not available though she accepted the appointment for 2pm. Lets see when she is back. I will be posting how my last call to this series went :)

Offline aquarian

« Reply #108 on: February 16, 2012, 11:11:42 PM »
fyi - Cookie *might* also be on another site called Advisor Universe under the name "The Prophetess" - i haven't confirmed this...

i got this info from an old ripoffreport Keen thread

TimeHeals

« Reply #109 on: February 16, 2012, 11:18:21 PM »
@aquarian:

what did the ripoff report say? Lots of people on here read with her, and seemed to have positive experiences with her. I've been seriously been considering calling either her or astrosarah because of the reviews, but have been holding off.

Offline aquarian

« Reply #110 on: February 17, 2012, 12:00:12 AM »
they didnt say anything about her and they didnt know if it was the same Cookie. i had readings with both of them and i have to say that they're both very good. they picked up my concerns without asking me about it. i have to say though... Cookie is expensive. i spent over 30 minutes talking to her on the phone and she talks a lot and slow too...

Offline loveblooms

« Reply #111 on: February 17, 2012, 01:19:58 AM »
Good to know Amaranth that you have psychic abilities too. Since California Psychic is the only site where I have read so I would like to know, who in your opinion are great psychics out there?
I had reading with Uli, Christian, London, Dave, Judith, Abigail, Angel, Raziel, Fiona, Natalie, Charlie, Rogers, Seha (recently).  I had reading with all of them in 2010 and had spent thousands on these couple of psychics. Uli, Rogers, Raziel were the one who didn't give me any fairy tale positive readings.  Uli is the only one who has been 80 % accurate for me so far.
Plz keep guiding us ! Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 01:25:30 AM by loveblooms »

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #112 on: February 20, 2012, 03:42:27 PM »
Hi, I do not write on here much anymore mainly because for a while there was a whirlwind of negativity going on in here which is never a good environment.  That seems to have cycled through which is a good thing.  But I do read the posts on and off on occasion and I know Cookie has always been mentioned in here.  I did read with her last night after waiting in her callback a week or so...I went in at #19 and it took me about a week to get through.  I will say I feel the only reason it APPEARS she is in such high demand is because she just doesn't come on that often.  I also know you can block your feedback on keen from being seen and she does apparently do that which also leaves me wondering. 

All that being said, I know someone wrote on here she's slow but omg she's painfully slow.  At 5.59 a minute, wow....she's slow.   She had me start by giving me 3 numbers and told me to pick one.  Then she gave me a general on love relationship she felt I was calling about and I'll say she basically got it.  After she was done with the general of what she had to say she asked what questions I had.  The reading was positive but it was a long time period out but I try not to pay too much attention to timing.  She missed a MAJOR issue though which others have immediately picked up which is the foundation for the issues surrounding all of this.  That to me is a big miss.  She also did not tell me anything at all that others cheaper per minute than her, haven't told me.  So nothing astounding.  I honestly do not feel she's worth the money especially for how slow the information comes.  Also, I got cut off in the middle of her telling me something and I emailed afterwards because I had spent quite a bit of money so I asked her to finish her thought and she sent me 3 minutes but no reply.  ummm....with the 3 minutes I'd probably have to spend another 50 to get the rest of the information.  I didn't feel that was the right thing for her to do.

I did try ARIES INTUITION Kisha and she was awesome.  I do recommend her if anyone wants to try her.  I also tried ASTROSarah and she was awesome also although she does tend to talk too.  But she is more easy to redirect. 

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2012, 04:28:31 PM »
@aef2929  Thanks for sharing info about your readings. I agree Cookie can be slow sometimes.  I have read with her 3 times now and I always end up adding money twice during the reading.  Arghh!  I have experienced readers that are painfully slow and it is quite maddening.  You almost wish you could reach out and pull the words out.  Especially when you are paying big $$.  But I really like Cookie a lot.  She told me something actually quite enlightening (for my situation).  She said I need to realize that it's the little things this man does that will eventually lead up to the BIG things.  I'm such an impatient person, that it helped me to slow my mind down and realize that I can't force a time line on someones else's life. 
You have mentioned in earlier posts that you really like Uli.  How in the world did you get into her queue?  Did any more of her predictions come true for you?  I don't think I've ever heard anything negative about this woman.

Offline aquarian

« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2012, 05:17:55 PM »
fyi - this is regarding Cookie's feedback. for some reason u cant see it in Firefox and Chrome. you have to Internet Explorer to see it. the page doesn't render correctly and i think it's because of bad HTML on her profile page. i didnt check the code (i'm a web designer so i should know these things lol), but that's my guess.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #115 on: February 20, 2012, 05:29:23 PM »
Aef2929, I'm glad you liked Kisha! I'm sorry you had a bad experience with Cookie. Her prediction is coming to fruition for me (the negative part of it), so while I don't like what's happening, I must say she was right. Maybe she just didn't connect well. It sucks though because she IS expensive!

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #116 on: February 20, 2012, 08:04:56 PM »
@wishfulthinker I've read with Uli three times and her timeline predictions came and went and did not manifest. I do not read with CP anymore because all of their readers timelines came and went and nothing happened. However, as far a Uli goes, she got some details right in my situation that came about months after she predicted they would happen. Maybe she is good with overall predictions, but not good with time. I won't know unless the main prediction actually ever manifests.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2012, 09:06:39 PM »
@Prettylittleliz  - Thanks for the info.  Sorry to hear that Uli's predictions didn't manifest for you yet. :-\  I know, I haven't read with CP in quite a while now.  I just got so tired of spending money and not feeling like I really had any information at the end of the reading.  I feel pretty much the same way with PS also.  Sometimes I feel they just go on automatic pilot with the reading. When I call now, I am leaning toward the readers on Keen.  I read with Brigid Bishop over the weekend.  She has written books on the tarot.  She is a quick reader (other than she does a new spread with each question).  She nailed a very specific question for me.  It was a timing question about the past.  She got it exactly right.  I really like her and felt satisfied with the reading.  Now I'm just going to try and be patient and see if any of these predictions actually happen (from my reading with Cookie and Astro Sarah also).  If anybody else has read with Brigid, please let me know how you felt about her.
Wish,

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #118 on: February 21, 2012, 01:20:18 AM »
I read with Cookie and AstroSarah on the same day. I was in the queue for Cookies for about a week and the call came in the morning, and AstroSArah in the afternoon. It was a very expensive day! I enjoyed both readings, Cookie gave lots of details and often I did not recognize until I hung up who she was talking about. That was a bit of a waste for me because I could not come up with follow up questions and now I wish I had more info on why she brought up certain events or people. Cookie's details were the dates when we broke up with the previous one, the number of kids, the profession of my current one,  places where family members live and the fact that my old one will try to come back to break up the new relationship, but not before spring or summer. AstroSarah sees the old relationship as done, but the old will still try to get back in in the spring. Not to go ahead because it would not work out. AS also got some very interesting details right. The talk was very pleasant and she is a lovely woman. I am glad that someone directed us to her.  The past week I also spoke to Aries Intuition, again a suggestion from this board, and I liked her too. She had similar timelines like the other two. This timeline is also the same as Allynis, Sandy Esther, Barbara 4846. The outcome uncertain. Having met my ex yesterday and being told in no uncertain terms that I should move on because we are done,
I am not sure anymore what to make of all these prediction. Cookie told me that he is a liar and that he will pretend that all is fine when it is not. I also enjoy talking to ShootingStar11 on Keen, she has gotten lots of details right for me, including the first letters of my current one and the birthday month.
I noticed that sometime I have a great reading the first time with a new reader. The next time I call them, they seem to rely on notes and are not as good. Does anyone have this experience too?
Does anyone want to share a list of experienced Tarot readers?  I will include mine: Tarot Tells, Marie Anna, Oshunhoney, Love SIgns, Karma Warrior, Angelic Dream. These have given me some timelines that have come to pass,  relationships details etc. and I go back to them for validations. They mostly work for me..

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #119 on: February 21, 2012, 02:05:29 AM »
W4G, I read with TarotTells (Richard) and KarmaWarrior repeatedly summer 2011 when I called about the SM. Richard told me time and time again the ex and I would get back together. We all know that didn't happen. KarmaWarrior was more accurate with me but even so he saw us reconciling as well. I spoke with Oshunhoney once (also about the ex) and that was a WEIRD call. She told me that the SM was involved in some shady dealings at work and he wasn't with me because he didn't want me involved. There's no way that was true. I hung up the phone being so confused. It was one of the strangest Keen calls I've ever had.

I spoke with Visions By Cassie today and her prediction was in line with Kisha and Cookie. She also said, however, that while Chance will be back so will the SM and I'll have a choice. We'll see about that.