Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917549 times)

Offline 1day

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2012, 01:07:31 AM »
FFH, Thank you for your note and your perspective. The rest of the reading was really good, and if what she's seen will come to fruition, I will be one happy lady in many areas of my life. It was just a little bit odd that she was able to supply so many diiferent areas of my life, and then she shut down regarding relationships, specifically around this guy. But, if that's what was coming in, that's what was coming in. This was my first reading with her, so she said that since I didn't know her, she understood  my hesitation and frustration around it and, just like she told you, I need to live my life and see what happens from there. Guess time will tell what happens. 

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2012, 02:09:33 AM »
I had a reading with Cookie finally and she was very insightful. She picked up on my ex AND a coworker I was kind of romantically involved with which was odd because I definitely wasn't calling about him nor thinking about him. What's more odd is she didn't pick up the new guy in my life. When I say odd, I don't mean in a bad way, I just thought it was interesting.

She gave me insight on my ex;some that I could validate and some I can't since I don't see or speak to him. She did give me two letters in the name of the female in his life.(I don't know her name but I know someone is there. She said she is dramaqueen and he's miserable and is wondering what went wrong). She also said that there will be a move for him..which makes sense if he and the girl break up....I'm not going to go into to much details but I was impressed by many things she said with just my name and a deep breathe.

She picked up on my dad as well. She also said I would have a emotional breakdown and I was like "oh I just had one on Thursday" and she said yup but you're going to have another one because you just want to be happy and you don't understand why it's so hard for that to happen for you. THOSE are the EXACT words that came out of my mouth when I talked to my mom Thursday during my breakdown. Lastly, she picked up on me going back to school. I've been kind of thinking of going to Grad school but until then I am going to take a class in April to prepare for the Project Management Exam so I can become certified..and will probably take a few HR courses to prepare me for the HR exam since that is a part of my degree (Business with a emphasis in HR Management)

She didn't give me a complete fairytale reading....she said that I was still holding on to my ex and once I let him go is when he will reach out to me. She said she had to be honest, she didn't see any communication in Feb but sometime btwn March and May if I let go. I honestly feel as if I've let him go so at first I was like um okay, that's not true...BUT NOW that I think about it, she's right...I haven't let him go 100% because if I had, then I wouldn't keep calling psychics about him...which is why she was my last reading. She also said that it would start out as a friendship but she sees it going into long term but it will take a little time and work. That's definitely  NOT what I heard from Sarah but hey! we'll see what happens. Also when she mentioned the school thing she said that's when she sees him coming in because I'll be so busy with school and so i'll be occupied.

Overall, it was a good reading. yes I think about my ex but not as much as I use too....and I don't 100% agree that I'm not over him...I still love him and care about him but I'm fairly over it and happy with my new guy (even though we are kind of on the rocks right now, that's another story for another day!) but again, like I said, I can't be over him if I'm calling these people about him right? That was my last reading for a while..I've spent to much money and I've talked to each person I wanted too so I'm going to lay off things and see what happens.

1day: I understand what you are saying regarding your past relationship but maybe she was reading on the connection NOW not the connection you two HAD? But again, time will tell...hopefully things come together positively for you in each area of your life :)

FFH: Very good point! And I'm glad Sarah was accurate for you...that makes me happy and hopefully means she's right for me as well :)

Offline newgirl

« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2012, 11:34:04 PM »
I am at number 10 in the queue :(

Offline haileyn

« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2012, 02:09:16 AM »
I finally was able to speak to Cookie today after being 1st in line since 9am. I'm not sure what I think of it though, while she did give me a favorable outcome, that he does care and is coming back bc he'll regret his decisions, which honestly after what happened I don't really care. But she kept asking me what happened during so and so months and said those were the months that this downfall started which wasn't true, the months she gave me were the months in which we spent the most time together and when he came forward. She said it could take another year, OMG, I pray to god I've moved on and am with someone else by then.

She mentioned she saw school around me, said saw career in law enforcement, finance or even as a therapist. I just finished school so I'm not really looking to go back until next year, my concentration is in marketing so I guess if you want to force it you can tie it with finance.

I'm not sure, maybe I didn't connect with her? She gave me months in the past where this and that have happened with ME, but even then I'm not too sure it did.

This kinda sucks, even favorable outcomes don't turn out well with me because of the many incorrect past specifics.

Offline aquarian

« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2012, 02:39:12 AM »
maybe you didn't connect well with her. she was able to see my innermost thoughts and insecurities (i'm talking very deep... even stuff that i refuse to deal with about myself). she also picked up a past crush from a few years back and she said he's in the reading for some reason. i dont remember, but i thought that was strange because i'm completely over it. i hope the timeframe she gave me is shorter because this could drag out for years and let's face it... women are not patient lol.

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2012, 04:06:44 AM »
Whew- after entering the queue at #19, I'm finally #1.  I will kick myself if I somehow miss the callback.  Hope it's a worthwhile reading, coz I swear this is going to be my last one til some timelines start passing...

Offline newgirl

« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2012, 06:13:10 AM »
Did you miss it because I am at #1 now :)

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2012, 06:20:54 AM »
Well, have to say I really enjoyed the reading.  It was so hard not to hit the 'add funds' button to keep the conversation going. One of the first things Cookie kept asking me- she must haves asked 5-6 times and wouldn't move on til I answered her, was whether or not I was a reader, and I finally told her I was an Empath, and 9 times out of 10 can accurately predict what someone's actions are going to be because I can 'see inside them'.

I have read that true psychics will instantly tell whether or not another 'has any gifts', and Cookie is one of only a few that have picked this up in me- if others have felt it, then they just haven't said anything.

Anyway, she confirmed what everyone else is feeling, and in my situation, told me my cold-shoulder friend will eventually resume the friendship, coz she'll start seeing all the things I predicted about a relationship of hers are coming true, and she'll realize I was right ( our big fight months ago was that she always relied on my Empathic sense to tell her when and how someone in her life was going to hurt her, and I've always been right.  This time I made a prediction about someone she loved very much, and she didn't want to hear it or accept it, and she turned on me ) and Cookie saw all this a s told me that yes- I will be right and my prediction will pass, and my friend will accept it and come back.  Her timeline was also the same of the majority of the other psychics I have talked to.

Anyway- there was more in the reading- wish I wasn't broke!

So yes, I am definitely recommending Cookie to others.

Offline 1day

« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2012, 06:27:02 AM »
I'm going to try and schedule a call with her (even though she doesn't always follow-through on them) because I was in line with her and of course, the call came in at work right before I was going to walk into a meeting!

What I do like about Cookie is that I just say my name (I've read with her once before and didn't say "ive read with you once before" or anything like that) and off she goes. I wanted to try and get more info from her regarding a work situation and the relationship that I called her about the first time. I didn't have time to talk about work, but she was pretty incredible with the details that she picked up. So, no cold reading because I don't even have a chance to say anything to her before she's off and running! I love that!

I do want to ask people about the timelines that she gives versus me asking her a question and her saying something regarding timing for that. Have you found that timing just isn't her thing, period, or only when it's something that she can pick up on her own, versus what you are putting in front of her? The first reading I had with her, I asked her about a couple of timelines based on what she saw happening. Then, today, she mentioned something that was going to happen and she talked about timing on her own. Any difference in the two?

Thanks!

Offline aquarian

« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2012, 06:42:42 AM »
One of the first things Cookie kept asking me- she must haves asked 5-6 times and wouldn't move on til I answered her, was whether or not I was a reader, and I finally told her I was an Empath, and 9 times out of 10 can accurately predict what someone's actions are going to be because I can 'see inside them'.

Amaranth,
how did you develop your empath skills? Cookie says that i'm empathic with my guy, but i have no idea wth she's talking about!

Offline 1day

« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2012, 06:45:19 AM »
Wow, Amaranth! That's quite a reading! Thank you for sharing!

I wouldn't classify myself as someone who has developed gifts, but I think I'm able to tap into something. For example...yesterday I was thinking of a Sex and the City episode and today I saw it on TV. I can be humming songs in my head and it will come up on the radio (one time, it came on at the mall!). I'll just have random things go in and out like that, but I can't do it on command and I really struggle with it in regards to my own life. My first reading with Cookie, she picked up on this fairly early in the reading and said that one big lesson I was supposed to be learning with this person in my life was that I had to trust myself and the images that I get and what I truly feel in my heart toward him, and not to let the gaps get the best of me. She even said, you think he has to do all the work, and he doesn't...you have to do your work too!

Astro Sarah (she told me this is why I am good at my job) and maybe one other person has been able to pick up on whatever it is I have and they both told me to focus on that and trust it more, instead of ignoring it...because that's when I end up stressing and calling psychics!

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #101 on: February 16, 2012, 03:09:01 PM »
Amaranth,
how did you develop your empath skills? Cookie says that i'm empathic with my guy, but i have no idea wth she's talking about!

I wish I could say exactly how 'to develop it'- it's just something I do/know; I'm a natural-born Empath, and I come from a long line of Clairvoyants ( my great-grandmother, my grandmother, and my mother )- all were Clairvoyant, but I ended up being Clairsentient and Empathic.  I noticed it at a really young age, and by the time I was a teen it was 'out of control'.  I had serious mood swings depending on who entered a room and I felt so drained from the constant amount of spirits trying to force communication even when I didn't want it ( going as far as to constantly turn on my bedside clock radio and scanning through the stations really quickly to try and communicate by EVP ),  ( I always think of that scene from "Ghost" where Patrick Swayze is singing "I'm Henry the 8th" at the top of his lungs to Whoopi Goldberg's character while she's trying to sleep at night, lol ).  I suppressed it for many years to try and keep my sanity.  It's only recently I've decided to embrace it.

The reason why I go to psychics for psychic readings is because I HATE reading myself.  I can read myself only as far out as a couple of months- long-term I just can't see accurately because if you  have instant access to your own predictions, you start self-sabatoging yourself with your free will in order to either stop or start those things happening, and you end up forcing things or others around you.

The good thing is I can usually spot a 'faker' when it comes to psychic readings within seconds of them opening their mouth.  Hey- maybe I can get a job telling people which psychics to use and which to avoid, lol.

Anyway, my suggestion is that if you really want to develop your own Empathic skills, I would suggest meditating.  First get good at meditating and quieting your mind, and then focus on 'a secret, meeting place' in your mind, and then focus really hard on your SM- see your SM walking towards you in that place and speak to him and ask him your questions.  I feel it will help you strengthen your skills on reading his emotions and feelings in your daily life.

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #102 on: February 16, 2012, 03:36:28 PM »
Just got an email from Cookie stating:

'Continue to use your gift.  You are great at reading people.'

And she sent me free minutes as well. 

Very impressed and pleased with her demeanor.  Got right back in line!  LOL.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #103 on: February 16, 2012, 03:46:33 PM »
Yay!  Cookie truly has a gift. 

1day,  I have never straight out asked Cookie for a timeframe.  She has provided them herself if she sees them.  Last time I spoke with her, she told me what would happen between then and a certain date.  So far, she is correct.  I am feeling and going through EXACTLY what she said I would. 

Offline aquarian

« Reply #104 on: February 16, 2012, 05:14:47 PM »
Amaranth,

thanks for the tips. i've been trying to learn to meditate, but it sure is difficult for me with my ADHD-ish tendencies.

also, which readers do you think are the real deal other than Cookie and Astrosarah if you dont mind me asking?