Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917464 times)

Offline sharon

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1980 on: February 05, 2019, 05:00:20 PM »
She told me the same things too. That I am soulmate with A and M but not life partners. But I don't take it serious as she did not see them living far away. After I told her they live far away she told me why don't you go and visit them? She did not even see me being so ill even though my whole life is on hold right now. I am in the hospital every week and suffering and she did not see any of these. Remote viewer?? She asked me so many questions and started making things up along the way. In example after I told her that he lives far away she said he is having sex as he is a man. But she did not see that he hurt his back and cannot even make sport or sit properly for over a year. She did not see that he is so under pressure because of work and deadlines. When I told her that than she said she sees all these women but it also can be that he works with them and NOT date them??! She thought he works at the bank. I said no. Than she thought he is a teacher. I said no. She couldn't guess his work. The worst reading Ive ever had and the most expensive one. I wished I could turn back time and not call her.

She also told to me like many others here that another man will come. And when he is there I will not have the need to call psychics anymore.

About timing - she said pick a number between 1-9  :o
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 06:03:21 PM by sharon »

Offline scarlora

« Reply #1981 on: February 05, 2019, 10:30:57 PM »
"I also got the POI is soul mate but not life partner reading from her"

Same here.

She said i would know this by March of last year. This person and myself were not communicating much at that time, but nothing in particular happened and i talk to this person regularly.

Also got the soulmate not life partner thing.  Made sense though as I have kids with that person. Said hed be back and leave again.  He never came back.  Nothing she said happened to me, but a lot of what she said could be applied to my sister.  I think it was just generic enough that it could apply to a lot of people though.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #1982 on: February 06, 2019, 06:21:29 AM »
Does she keep notes?  I am always so skeptical when I hear in a reading similar things.  Don’t get me wrong.  I thought the same for Yona but I am convinced she’s really consistent in the cards she pulled.  Just wondering if the same is true for cookie on what she sees.  In the 2 readings I’ve had with her, she picked out the same specific physical characteristics that she said was me.  Again, that’s really cool if she consistently saw the same attributes!

Offline Kate

« Reply #1983 on: February 06, 2019, 10:10:26 AM »
Does she keep notes?  I am always so skeptical when I hear in a reading similar things.  Don’t get me wrong.  I thought the same for Yona but I am convinced she’s really consistent in the cards she pulled.  Just wondering if the same is true for cookie on what she sees.  In the 2 readings I’ve had with her, she picked out the same specific physical characteristics that she said was me.  Again, that’s really cool if she consistently saw the same attributes!

No not at all.. she just blurts out what she sees.. she has a bad memory sometimes also... So.. She is just telling you what she sees..

josh34

« Reply #1984 on: February 10, 2019, 06:57:18 PM »
Any updates?:)

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #1985 on: February 10, 2019, 08:42:40 PM »
I just talked to her (spent way too much!) for the first time since last February. It was good but nothing I didn't really already know from my other regulars (Kisha, Friend Sue, Gaylene). I didn't get a lot of detail but she said it was a bit early and to get another reading after a certain event occurs.

One quirk of Cookie's that I know from myself and a friend of mine is that she gets people of the opposite sex around you, with whom you have purely business dealings, as romantic. Ditto for people you might be asking about. She told my friend last summer she'd be talking to five men and they'd all be asking her out, with physical descriptions. We were skeptical to say the least. The men all showed up and all of them were business and in relationships anyway. So just a warning on that.

I love Cookie though. She's hysterically funny and has been really accurate for me with specific predictions.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1986 on: February 11, 2019, 03:47:58 AM »
A lot of negative reviews have been popping up for her lately. And people are saying the same things. She picks up on a lot of little details but none of her predictions ever pan out. I have read with her twice and nothing has materialized for me either. But she did pick up on a lot of things some I can verify some I cant. I am in her queue if I get to chat with her will let you know how it goes. I last read with her in October but none of her predictions were immediate all were between October and July. One she gave me for December was of more communication and it never happened

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1987 on: February 11, 2019, 11:06:26 AM »
I agree with those reviews. She’s so unbelievably overrated.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1988 on: February 12, 2019, 12:05:51 AM »
I had a second reading with her just recently and she was right about the outcome, about POI's personality and about him missing someone from a certain profession (which was me). in both the readings she mentioned NY/Nj which I am not sure what she was seeing. but I think when she starts giving solutions to fix the problem, I think those don't work. at least they didn't for me.

josh34

« Reply #1989 on: February 12, 2019, 12:24:17 AM »
I had a second reading with her just recently and she was right about the outcome, about POI's personality and about him missing someone from a certain profession (which was me). in both the readings she mentioned NY/Nj which I am not sure what she was seeing. but I think when she starts giving solutions to fix the problem, I think those don't work. at least they didn't for me.

She mentioned New York and california to me. I think maybe she sees names of cities and misinterprets it to mean something, when spirit is giving her something different that what sue assumes it to be. Shes been pretty good for me! What shes been saying has been spot on, minus one thing which was just misinterpreted.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1990 on: February 12, 2019, 12:37:42 AM »
She gave me ny and California as well but I live in ny and poi lives in cali lol so that was accurate

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1991 on: February 12, 2019, 12:39:04 AM »
@Josh I am so glad you are having somewhat of a good luck with a few of these readers. I am always confused about Cookie :/

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #1992 on: February 12, 2019, 01:03:41 AM »
Just wondering if she's ever sounded happy for anybody in a reading? My friend and I just realized even when giving good news and a good outlook, she always sounds so skeptical, lol.  ;D  I don't mean this as a criticism, just curious.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1993 on: February 12, 2019, 01:40:02 AM »
Just wondering if she's ever sounded happy for anybody in a reading? My friend and I just realized even when giving good news and a good outlook, she always sounds so skeptical, lol.  ;D  I don't mean this as a criticism, just curious.

nope...never for me :/

josh34

« Reply #1994 on: February 12, 2019, 01:53:00 AM »
@Josh I am so glad you are having somewhat of a good luck with a few of these readers. I am always confused about Cookie :/

Thank you Kota! <3 I hope you are well by the way:) <3

Also she sounded very monotone for my whole reading. . I think it's just her personality

anything