Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917272 times)

Offline Yt5587

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1965 on: February 02, 2019, 12:33:25 PM »
Hi Flora,

This is just my belief and opinion, others may have different views on this but, I think you should just focus on yourself. If you don’t want to date, don’t date. Simple right? Isn’t that cool? We have the free will to choose our paths. Cookie may not believe you are life partners. She didn’t see it. Ok, that’s fine. No problem in that. She gave you what she saw or felt. And actually I believe soulmates are soulmates because we help each other grow, expand and experience. Whether it’s good or bad. We have soul contracts with each other to meet in the physical reality and live life together. Nothing ever happens without a purpose. This doesn’t mean “they’re the one” but he could be if you want him to be and if you believe it. Cookie doesn’t have to believe it or kisha or divine Love or any other psychic. Literally the only thing you can do for yourself is practice self love.  It may sound annoying to hear that but holy crap does it work. You actually start to become happy with just loving yourself. And then that love energy expands out and people you are connected to feel it. Even if you’re not in contact with them. When you begin to “act as if” you have all of your desires fulfilled, you’re at the vibrational match that pulls your wishes into your 3D reality. Trust your own intuition, if you truly feel it isn’t over between you two then it’s not over. You have no control over the other person. The only thing you can do is different techniques to influence his way of thinking. I learned some from Agnes Vivarelli and scripting.

I know it’s easier said than done and I’ve felt like crap so many times ugh so many times. And still do sometimes. (We’re human lol) What has helped me? Whenever I feel like I’m going down that dark tunnel, I literally say: Nope. Not useful. This doesn’t serve me.
Be aware of your thoughts. Just be aware of them. If sad and upsetting thoughts come to you, don’t try to fight it. Acknowledge the stupid thoughts and tell your “thoughts” no, sorry, you’re not useful to me. You’re my ego trying to protect me, not my heart. I can’t remember which great self improvement leader said this but: “your brain thinks. Your heart knows.” I love that!! So so true. Another thing you can do is lay down, place your hands on your heart, relax focus on your breathing, show gratitude for the things you already have and in that moment you’ll be amazed at the truth that comes out. Your thoughts start to shift into the things you truly desire. The last time I did that I was like holy fuck this shit ain’t over. Lmao. You just know. I’m telling you. And no offense to the males on this forum, much respect to you, but, women just have a stronger intuition on things like this. Again, these are just all my beliefs. Fear is a VERY powerful and strong energy force unfortunately. Don’t let it win! May Love always conquer. I hope this helps! Xoxo
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 12:34:58 PM by Yt5587 »

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1966 on: February 02, 2019, 04:13:50 PM »
Hi Flora,

This is just my belief and opinion, others may have different views on this but, I think you should just focus on yourself. If you don’t want to date, don’t date. Simple right? Isn’t that cool? We have the free will to choose our paths. Cookie may not believe you are life partners. She didn’t see it. Ok, that’s fine. No problem in that. She gave you what she saw or felt. And actually I believe soulmates are soulmates because we help each other grow, expand and experience. Whether it’s good or bad. We have soul contracts with each other to meet in the physical reality and live life together. Nothing ever happens without a purpose. This doesn’t mean “they’re the one” but he could be if you want him to be and if you believe it. Cookie doesn’t have to believe it or kisha or divine Love or any other psychic. Literally the only thing you can do for yourself is practice self love.  It may sound annoying to hear that but holy crap does it work. You actually start to become happy with just loving yourself. And then that love energy expands out and people you are connected to feel it. Even if you’re not in contact with them. When you begin to “act as if” you have all of your desires fulfilled, you’re at the vibrational match that pulls your wishes into your 3D reality. Trust your own intuition, if you truly feel it isn’t over between you two then it’s not over. You have no control over the other person. The only thing you can do is different techniques to influence his way of thinking. I learned some from Agnes Vivarelli and scripting.

I know it’s easier said than done and I’ve felt like crap so many times ugh so many times. And still do sometimes. (We’re human lol) What has helped me? Whenever I feel like I’m going down that dark tunnel, I literally say: Nope. Not useful. This doesn’t serve me.
Be aware of your thoughts. Just be aware of them. If sad and upsetting thoughts come to you, don’t try to fight it. Acknowledge the stupid thoughts and tell your “thoughts” no, sorry, you’re not useful to me. You’re my ego trying to protect me, not my heart. I can’t remember which great self improvement leader said this but: “your brain thinks. Your heart knows.” I love that!! So so true. Another thing you can do is lay down, place your hands on your heart, relax focus on your breathing, show gratitude for the things you already have and in that moment you’ll be amazed at the truth that comes out. Your thoughts start to shift into the things you truly desire. The last time I did that I was like holy fuck this shit ain’t over. Lmao. You just know. I’m telling you. And no offense to the males on this forum, much respect to you, but, women just have a stronger intuition on things like this. Again, these are just all my beliefs. Fear is a VERY powerful and strong energy force unfortunately. Don’t let it win! May Love always conquer. I hope this helps! Xoxo

Thank you so so much my friend. This is all great advice and yes in my heart I absolutely feel and believe I will hear from him at some point when he is ready and when he is through whatever he needs to go through. It takes a lot to heal from a bad divorce and it takes even more to learn to open your heart and accept love from someone else and I don’t think he was there when we were together before but we didn’t end with any harsh feelings..., I really thought we ended with... let’s maybe reconnect down the line.

And I feel very positive about the fact that my particular life history and experiences are actually strangely exactly suited to this very situation. It’s like the things I’ve been through have taught me a lot about things that are related to exactly the current situation.

My biggest problem seems to be my social media lurking that I just can’t seem to stop. Because I see that he and she are both interested in an event and I’m like “OKAY! That’s it! They’re together forever and he’s happy and I should stop looking and stop wondering and stop stop stop because there. There’s my proof! They’re together and happy and in love and let it go!!!” But then I’m like okay wait. You’re over reacting. There is nothing on his profile that even says they’re together. Nothing. Only things I’ve seen from her and it’s all very nebulous and here I am jumping to conclusions because I’m like just wanting to put my mind at rest.

But like you said... it’s my heart that feels my intuition and feels ... sure. I think. And then I doubt myself. So then it’s a cycle and I end up throwing my hands up and saying okay whatever! Focus on yourself! And I do. I genuinely do. And I feel like I AM truly moving on and letting go. But that social media lurking habit.. it’s really a problem and I don’t know if I’ll be able to stop myself!

Anyway. Thank you thank you again. I’ll check out Agnes for sure. Xoxoxoxo

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1967 on: February 02, 2019, 06:01:03 PM »
You’re welcome 🙂 and don’t kill yourself over it, I still do it too. I check Instagram everyday. It’s stupid. And I know I’m not going to find anything lol but I still do my “just in case” check. That’s literally my only problem. And I think in our heads we automatically go to that gross feeling of “I’m just Second best” I become aware of it and replace it with: I am first best. Duh! :) However you guys were in the beginning of your romantic relationship, that’s what he’ll look for....happy, fun, adorable flora, and you're still that flora. Just remember to keep being that flora no matter what! ❤️😊

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1968 on: February 03, 2019, 12:13:55 AM »
Alright. The muddy waters get muddier for me and instead of tossing it around in my head a million times I’m reaching out on this one.

She told me that me and my POI were soul mates but not life partners and the reason we’re not life partners is because if we were there wouldn’t be all these obstacles. And she *also* said that he thinks about me all the time, romantically even, but thinks he can’t give me what I’m looking for. She said I would be in communication with him again once I started seeing other people. That I would meet someone who would take my mind off my POI and that he would feel like he missed out with me. Also that as soon as a woman shows him affection he shuts down. He wants a challenge.

Well for goodness sake!!!! I really care for this man so much and I can’t figure out what to do. I don’t want to get back into the on line dating scene and there’s not a lot of opportunity for me to meet people because of how busy I am and where I’m located.

Other advisors that have connected to me very well have told me either that I will have a choice with him, or that we will end up together, or a similar thing to what she’s saying where he’ll come back around once I’m with someone else and then it will be too late.

I mean what do I do with that?!? Somehow I have to reconcile within myself that I need to move on from this man (who Cookie and one or two others have said the reason I can’t fully  is because he’s the one not letting go of me!) ...

This is just so confusing and heartbreaking to me. I don’t want to date I just want to focus on myself.

So my question is this ... she said that the reason we’re not life partners is because it wouldn’t have all these interferences ... but we are soulmates and he thinks about me all the time etc. So those that have had readings with her - is that like her opinion of the situation coming in where it’s not set in stone or is that really a prediction? I want to be open to whatever she’s telling me but I’m having a hard time with this when the problem doesn’t seem to be that he doesn’t want me (although he’s basically sort of dating around right now) - but that I don’t give him enough of a challenge or something?!?

This is my hurdle. Is the fact that she doesn’t see us as life partners an opinion on her end kind of thing, or a solid prediction kind of thing? Because I have also had several that I have considered truly reliable tell me at least that I would have a choice or that we would end up together again once he gets through his “awakening” so to speak. That he will realize that he does want me instead of dating lots of women.

So confusing. Thanks for reading if you got this far. I know I should be happy about some new man coming along but the fact that it’s depending on my letting go and starting to date new people is really hard because I’m just tired and done with dating for a while and want to focus on myself.

SO! She said all of those exact same things to me back in november. Like litereally all of them....not saying she didn't connect with you or me or us....because I did have some predictions pan out from her before that reading.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1969 on: February 03, 2019, 12:25:57 AM »
Alright. The muddy waters get muddier for me and instead of tossing it around in my head a million times I’m reaching out on this one.

She told me that me and my POI were soul mates but not life partners and the reason we’re not life partners is because if we were there wouldn’t be all these obstacles. And she *also* said that he thinks about me all the time, romantically even, but thinks he can’t give me what I’m looking for. She said I would be in communication with him again once I started seeing other people. That I would meet someone who would take my mind off my POI and that he would feel like he missed out with me. Also that as soon as a woman shows him affection he shuts down. He wants a challenge.

Well for goodness sake!!!! I really care for this man so much and I can’t figure out what to do. I don’t want to get back into the on line dating scene and there’s not a lot of opportunity for me to meet people because of how busy I am and where I’m located.

Other advisors that have connected to me very well have told me either that I will have a choice with him, or that we will end up together, or a similar thing to what she’s saying where he’ll come back around once I’m with someone else and then it will be too late.

I mean what do I do with that?!? Somehow I have to reconcile within myself that I need to move on from this man (who Cookie and one or two others have said the reason I can’t fully  is because he’s the one not letting go of me!) ...

This is just so confusing and heartbreaking to me. I don’t want to date I just want to focus on myself.

So my question is this ... she said that the reason we’re not life partners is because it wouldn’t have all these interferences ... but we are soulmates and he thinks about me all the time etc. So those that have had readings with her - is that like her opinion of the situation coming in where it’s not set in stone or is that really a prediction? I want to be open to whatever she’s telling me but I’m having a hard time with this when the problem doesn’t seem to be that he doesn’t want me (although he’s basically sort of dating around right now) - but that I don’t give him enough of a challenge or something?!?

This is my hurdle. Is the fact that she doesn’t see us as life partners an opinion on her end kind of thing, or a solid prediction kind of thing? Because I have also had several that I have considered truly reliable tell me at least that I would have a choice or that we would end up together again once he gets through his “awakening” so to speak. That he will realize that he does want me instead of dating lots of women.

So confusing. Thanks for reading if you got this far. I know I should be happy about some new man coming along but the fact that it’s depending on my letting go and starting to date new people is really hard because I’m just tired and done with dating for a while and want to focus on myself.

SO! She said all of those exact same things to me back in november. Like litereally all of them....not saying she didn't connect with you or me or us....because I did have some predictions pan out from her before that reading.

Ahh! Woah. That is weird. I do not think she is scripted at all so to me that is crazy. Yes I had one of her predictions come to pass and the very first read I had with her was just uncanny in terms of her remote viewing so I have trusted her ever since. And there have been some other minor things she’s gotten right I can’t deny. But oh no Kota!!! I’m so sorry you had the same message about your POI. It’s very confusing. I just prayed and cried for a while and I feel better. Said my most earnest prayers and just put it out there and let it go. Now looking into website blocking and app blocking apps so I can stop with this social media AND psychic merry go round. I’m scared to make the leap to just block everything and delete it from my phone. But I think that probably means I should take the leap and do it.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1970 on: February 03, 2019, 12:27:14 AM »
You’re welcome 🙂 and don’t kill yourself over it, I still do it too. I check Instagram everyday. It’s stupid. And I know I’m not going to find anything lol but I still do my “just in case” check. That’s literally my only problem. And I think in our heads we automatically go to that gross feeling of “I’m just Second best” I become aware of it and replace it with: I am first best. Duh! :) However you guys were in the beginning of your romantic relationship, that’s what he’ll look for....happy, fun, adorable flora, and you're still that flora. Just remember to keep being that flora no matter what! ❤️😊

This made me feel so good and smile so big. Thank you sweetie. I really needed this. Thank you. Xoxo

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #1971 on: February 03, 2019, 03:00:10 AM »
Hey all!

I read with cookie twice in the past few months.

The first time around, she was BANG on with my POI. We werent talking at the time and she kept saying that he would be back as he wanted to tell me something. She said he was seeing another women on and off from his past and that it had ended.. well, about a month after the reading my POI resurfaced out of the blue telling me that he had something to tell me. He apologized for his absence and said that an ex had moved to town and they had given it another go, but that it didnt work out...

Cookie also said that my POI and I would continue to grow closer but he would have bouts of inconsistency.. this too happened...she's made a couple of predictions for us that havent happened yet however..

She made a few work predictions that didnt make sense however. Something about me opening up a business.. which seems a bit odd to me as I dont have any desire to nor do I have the capital to do that... but I've read that quite a few of her predictions happen far out, so im not sure...

Im in her queue again, so I'll see if she is as accurate this time around...

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1972 on: February 03, 2019, 03:08:07 AM »

This made me feel so good and smile so big. Thank you sweetie. I really needed this. Thank you. Xoxo

<3 this is beautiful <3

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1973 on: February 03, 2019, 04:17:38 AM »
@kota & @flora ❤️❤️❤️😘

Offline Penelope

« Reply #1974 on: February 03, 2019, 05:21:54 AM »

Ahh! Woah. That is weird. I do not think she is scripted at all so to me that is crazy. Yes I had one of her predictions come to pass and the very first read I had with her was just uncanny in terms of her remote viewing so I have trusted her ever since. And there have been some other minor things she’s gotten right I can’t deny. But oh no Kota!!! I’m so sorry you had the same message about your POI. It’s very confusing. I just prayed and cried for a while and I feel better. Said my most earnest prayers and just put it out there and let it go. Now looking into website blocking and app blocking apps so I can stop with this social media AND psychic merry go round. I’m scared to make the leap to just block everything and delete it from my phone. But I think that probably means I should take the leap and do it.

I also got the POI is soul mate but not life partner reading from her.  I read with her back in November and predictions are for anytime between now and July (1 and 7).  So, we shall see.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1975 on: February 03, 2019, 05:38:03 AM »

I also got the POI is soul mate but not life partner reading from her.  I read with her back in November and predictions are for anytime between now and July (1 and 7).  So, we shall see.

Cookie once said something to me .. last year.. when I called her about a person I was interested in... she said. you will know when you find your life partner, because you will no longer be calling me or anyone else asking what he is thinking or how he is feeling .. she said.. I see you have never been loved by someone (someone I am interested in romantically) who puts you first, who has you as their priority.. trying to recall her words exactly, because she said a lot more abut ba love I has not known.. and I also got the impression she was speaking from experience (a love she has with her husband maybe).. although I know from many readings with cookie, she never gives advice, even if it sounds like it, she only tells you what she sees. Anyway - it made me cry.. she was expressing a love that I had never had from a man .. certainly not men I call about..She is right..

ladya

« Reply #1976 on: February 03, 2019, 05:53:59 PM »

Cookie once said something to me .. last year.. when I called her about a person I was interested in... she said. you will know when you find your life partner, because you will no longer be calling me or anyone else asking what he is thinking or how he is feeling .. she said.. I see you have never been loved by someone (someone I am interested in romantically) who puts you first, who has you as their priority.. trying to recall her words exactly, because she said a lot more abut ba love I has not known.. and I also got the impression she was speaking from experience (a love she has with her husband maybe).. although I know from many readings with cookie, she never gives advice, even if it sounds like it, she only tells you what she sees. Anyway - it made me cry.. she was expressing a love that I had never had from a man .. certainly not men I call about..She is right..

Sounds like something my grandmother would say lol. Although I agree to an extent I think all people love differently. Someone may love you but not in the way you want to be loved does that mean they don’t love you? Maybe that’s the only way they know how but it might not be in the way you want or need.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1977 on: February 03, 2019, 06:06:02 PM »

Sounds like something my grandmother would say lol. Although I agree to an extent I think all people love differently. Someone may love you but not in the way you want to be loved does that mean they don’t love you? Maybe that’s the only way they know how but it might not be in the way you want or need.

Makes sense to me too... but also think I’m hung up on... that things aren’t always quickly magical and easy when love is involved. And it doesn’t make it any less love or any less of a chance that two people can overcome things if they both want to and put in effort. I have never ever been a person to take an easy path. It’s not my nature. I am up front and direct but never shy away from working on something valuable. So I think that’s where it leaves me. Just that it would be nice to have a chance to reengage and reevaluate things with this man if it happens. And then we see.... I’m not convinced that just because things aren’t easy doesn’t mean we couldn’t end up together.

ladya

« Reply #1978 on: February 03, 2019, 06:11:54 PM »

Makes sense to me too... but also think I’m hung up on... that things aren’t always quickly magical and easy when love is involved. And it doesn’t make it any less love or any less of a chance that two people can overcome things if they both want to and put in effort. I have never ever been a person to take an easy path. It’s not my nature. I am up front and direct but never shy away from working on something valuable. So I think that’s where it leaves me. Just that it would be nice to have a chance to reengage and reevaluate things with this man if it happens. And then we see.... I’m not convinced that just because things aren’t easy doesn’t mean we couldn’t end up together.

I agree I’m the same way. I feel that the more 2 people overcome together or to be together, it makes their bond that much stronger.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1979 on: February 05, 2019, 04:15:54 PM »
"I also got the POI is soul mate but not life partner reading from her"

Same here.

She said i would know this by March of last year. This person and myself were not communicating much at that time, but nothing in particular happened and i talk to this person regularly.