Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917392 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1950 on: February 01, 2019, 02:15:03 PM »
Sharon, sorry you are feeling this way but reader are not allowed to say anything on health and pregnancy, I remember recently Uli and I spoke about kids, after she said said what she had to say, she told me she's not suppose to say anything about that, I told her that I have already seen this in a vision so her validation was good. I would love for readers to tell me everything they see bit they are bound by legal laws not to predict health. Also, they can only tell you what they see. With this said I have talked to cookie multiple times and she’s hit or miss, more miss than hit but when she's a hit, she's really good.

Lol! I love the fact that u guys actually think  I mustn’t have consulted medical professionals before thinking about taking the psychic route. If u don’t have an answer to a question, don’t respond. And stop assuming ppl are that illiterate or downright stupid.

Ok, all I can say is please please DO NOT RELY on Cookie as I have cancer and even though I am going every week to the chemo therapy and suffering she DID NOT SEE it.

She saw NOTHING that is relevant, asked me many questions, the whole reading was a waste of time and energy and money. I was trying to understand what she is talking about, than I realized she mixed up all the people in example I was in the bank talked to a man and she thought my Poi works in the bank AND she MIXED up past and future and the silence on the phone.

AWFUL READING!! That was the most expensive worst reading ever!!!

I emailed her and told her that I am very disappointed with that reading after spending of hundreds of $ and waiting for months she couldn't really answer any of my questions even though she had more than enough time as it is suggested here on this forum, she apologized and sent me ONLY 3 min but she NEVER called me back.. she knows my life is difficult enough as it is right now and she knew I was waiting for her to call me after spending a fortune on her! She ignored my mails that I am waiting but I know she mailed others at that time as I read it on this thread.
After 1 frustrating month of waiting for her to call me the disappointment and frustration was huge... the 3 free minutes have expired and she sent me an email saying "oh sorry I hope you will still call me??!! But did not send me free minutes again to make it up to me. So she was not sorry at all. She played with me the whole time so I don't ask for a refund or write a review.She just wanted to win time. So it was.

I was just an idiot for her who just spends money. She didn't care about me as a client AT ALL. I could NEVER do something like this to someone else I would be ashamed. She got used to it obviously.
A very embarrassing woman, I don't know what else to say... very bad and frustrating experience. I don't give her my blessings. NEVER EVER COOKIE FOR ME!!

Just awful awful awful woman.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 02:17:16 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline sharon

« Reply #1951 on: February 01, 2019, 02:25:12 PM »
Sharon, sorry you are feeling this way but reader are not allowed to say anything on health and pregnancy, I remember recently Uli and I spoke about kids, after she said said what she had to say, she told me she's not suppose to say anything about that, I told her that I have already seen this in a vision so her validation was good. I would love for readers to tell me everything they see bit they are bound by legal laws not to predict health. Also, they can only tell you what they see. With this said I have talked to cookie multiple times and she’s hit or miss, more miss than hit but when she's a hit, she's really good.

Lol! I love the fact that u guys actually think  I mustn’t have consulted medical professionals before thinking about taking the psychic route. If u don’t have an answer to a question, don’t respond. And stop assuming ppl are that illiterate or downright stupid.

Ok, all I can say is please please DO NOT RELY on Cookie as I have cancer and even though I am going every week to the chemo therapy and suffering she DID NOT SEE it.

She saw NOTHING that is relevant, asked me many questions, the whole reading was a waste of time and energy and money. I was trying to understand what she is talking about, than I realized she mixed up all the people in example I was in the bank talked to a man and she thought my Poi works in the bank AND she MIXED up past and future and the silence on the phone.

I emailed her and told her that I am very disappointed with that reading after spending of hundreds of $ and waiting for months she couldn't really answer any of my questions even though she had more than enough time as it is suggested here on this forum, she apologized and sent me ONLY 3 min but she NEVER called me back.. she knows my life is difficult enough as it is right now and she knew I was waiting for her to call me after spending a fortune on her! She ignored my mails that I am waiting but I know she mailed others at that time as I read it on this thread.
After 1 frustrating month of waiting for her to call me the disappointment and frustration was huge... the 3 free minutes have expired and she sent me an email saying "oh sorry I hope you will still call me??!! But did not send me free minutes again to make it up to me. So she was not sorry at all. She played with me the whole time so I don't ask for a refund or write a review.She just wanted to win time. So it was.

I was just an idiot for her who just spends money. She didn't care about me as a client AT ALL. I could NEVER do something like this to someone else I would be ashamed. She got used to it obviously.
A very embarrassing woman, I don't know what else to say... very bad and frustrating experience. I don't give her my blessings. NEVER EVER COOKIE FOR ME!!

I did not ask Cookie anything about health, I mean she did not even see that I am ill. I asked Aries Intuition about health.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1952 on: February 01, 2019, 02:30:39 PM »
The only reader to ever give me any health predictions is Gail. And she’s been spot on with them

Offline sharon

« Reply #1953 on: February 01, 2019, 02:39:05 PM »
The only reader to ever give me any health predictions is Gail. And she’s been spot on with them

Always good to know. Where is she based? Thank you.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1954 on: February 01, 2019, 02:41:50 PM »
If you are speaking to the advisors through the Keen platform, they are not supposed to give any medical or legal advice. If they do (and I'm sure some of them do) it is against the policy. If you go to any of their personal websites, they can make their own rules. Mentioning an existing condition is one thing. Diagnosing and giving medical/legal advice is another. With the "hit and miss" track record of any reader, I would not make any life decisions, especially legal and medical, from what an advisor sees. Of course that's my personal opinion. I would prefer to leave that stuff to the professionals.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1955 on: February 01, 2019, 02:51:36 PM »

She’s on Keen, good remote viewer

Offline sharon

« Reply #1956 on: February 01, 2019, 03:08:32 PM »

She’s on Keen, good remote viewer

Thank you.

Offline sharon

« Reply #1957 on: February 01, 2019, 03:22:02 PM »
If you are speaking to the advisors through the Keen platform, they are not supposed to give any medical or legal advice. If they do (and I'm sure some of them do) it is against the policy. If you go to any of their personal websites, they can make their own rules. Mentioning an existing condition is one thing. Diagnosing and giving medical/legal advice is another. With the "hit and miss" track record of any reader, I would not make any life decisions, especially legal and medical, from what an advisor sees. Of course that's my personal opinion. I would prefer to leave that stuff to the professionals.

I don't really call because of health issues. But I did talk to one this week I have to admit. And I never really rely on predictions either. I rely on my own gut feeling. It was always the most honest one. Doctors make many mistakes. I don't rely on one doctors opinion. I usually get different opinions from different doctors.

Offline sharon

« Reply #1958 on: February 01, 2019, 03:32:09 PM »

I'm so sorry you are going through an illness and sorry you had such a bad experience with her. I hope you get well soon Sharon. I will pray for you.

Thank you <3 <3 <3

Offline bstalling

« Reply #1959 on: February 01, 2019, 08:13:05 PM »
If you have really been screwed with a reading, you can chargeback. Keen wont like it and will close your account. But who cares.

Offline sharon

« Reply #1960 on: February 01, 2019, 08:42:19 PM »
If you have really been screwed with a reading, you can chargeback. Keen wont like it and will close your account. But who cares.

Oh really, thank you for letting me know. I didn't know that. The reading was back in November. I think it is too late for that. Ah damn

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1961 on: February 01, 2019, 08:50:10 PM »
I wasn't aware of this policy with Keen and I've gotten plenty of health related comments from readers there, not just from Cookie. I read with Cookie 11/17 and she said this: My health is coming up, and there is something that has been bothering me, bowels or the stomach, that I am going to have problems with in the next 3-6 months. I've never had any bowel or stomach issues in my life since I'm pretty fit. and none of this ever happened. Cookie is not a doctor and is over hyped. Grain of salt really.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #1962 on: February 01, 2019, 09:04:44 PM »

Oh really, thank you for letting me know. I didn't know that. The reading was back in November. I think it is too late for that. Ah damn

Youve got six months

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1963 on: February 01, 2019, 09:15:06 PM »
I wasn't aware of this policy with Keen and I've gotten plenty of health related comments from readers there, not just from Cookie. I read with Cookie 11/17 and she said this: My health is coming up, and there is something that has been bothering me, bowels or the stomach, that I am going to have problems with in the next 3-6 months. I've never had any bowel or stomach issues in my life since I'm pretty fit. and none of this ever happened. Cookie is not a doctor and is over hyped. Grain of salt really.

Yes, it's in the Advisor Policies under the help section:

a. You will not provide any Services which require professional licensure, such as a physician, other health practitioner, attorney, accountant or financial planner, through the Site.
b. You will conduct all for-fee communications that you have with other Users only through the Site, and you will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent the Site using third-party payment services.
c. You will not diagnose illnesses, provide treatments, prescribe medications or otherwise act as a medical care provider through the Site.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1964 on: February 02, 2019, 09:37:44 AM »
Alright. The muddy waters get muddier for me and instead of tossing it around in my head a million times I’m reaching out on this one.

She told me that me and my POI were soul mates but not life partners and the reason we’re not life partners is because if we were there wouldn’t be all these obstacles. And she *also* said that he thinks about me all the time, romantically even, but thinks he can’t give me what I’m looking for. She said I would be in communication with him again once I started seeing other people. That I would meet someone who would take my mind off my POI and that he would feel like he missed out with me. Also that as soon as a woman shows him affection he shuts down. He wants a challenge.

Well for goodness sake!!!! I really care for this man so much and I can’t figure out what to do. I don’t want to get back into the on line dating scene and there’s not a lot of opportunity for me to meet people because of how busy I am and where I’m located.

Other advisors that have connected to me very well have told me either that I will have a choice with him, or that we will end up together, or a similar thing to what she’s saying where he’ll come back around once I’m with someone else and then it will be too late.

I mean what do I do with that?!? Somehow I have to reconcile within myself that I need to move on from this man (who Cookie and one or two others have said the reason I can’t fully  is because he’s the one not letting go of me!) ...

This is just so confusing and heartbreaking to me. I don’t want to date I just want to focus on myself.

So my question is this ... she said that the reason we’re not life partners is because it wouldn’t have all these interferences ... but we are soulmates and he thinks about me all the time etc. So those that have had readings with her - is that like her opinion of the situation coming in where it’s not set in stone or is that really a prediction? I want to be open to whatever she’s telling me but I’m having a hard time with this when the problem doesn’t seem to be that he doesn’t want me (although he’s basically sort of dating around right now) - but that I don’t give him enough of a challenge or something?!?

This is my hurdle. Is the fact that she doesn’t see us as life partners an opinion on her end kind of thing, or a solid prediction kind of thing? Because I have also had several that I have considered truly reliable tell me at least that I would have a choice or that we would end up together again once he gets through his “awakening” so to speak. That he will realize that he does want me instead of dating lots of women.

So confusing. Thanks for reading if you got this far. I know I should be happy about some new man coming along but the fact that it’s depending on my letting go and starting to date new people is really hard because I’m just tired and done with dating for a while and want to focus on myself.

anything