Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917718 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1935 on: February 01, 2019, 04:29:04 AM »
After a long waiting time, I just got a call from Cookie and it was totally disappointing. Not worth the wait! Not worth the money!

Based on the reviews I'd read here, I had a high expectation. I spoke with her for over 30min, and nothing came out of it. When I listened to my recorded voice, I realized that she gave me all she could in first 5 min (and it was impressive), and for next 25 min she was just in a loop, repeating the previous sentences, keep asking me questions and giving friendly advice.

In first 5 min, she could picked up the current feelings and situation and made a prediction, and and then she could not literally see anything else. Just asked me questions and giving me some information that did not make any sense to me. The worst thing was that, Cookie changed the outcome at the end of the call. She made me totally confused. She could not see anything in the future. She was just guessing, totally uncertain.

I feel very frustrated. I'd waited for this call several months (as I missed her call before) and paid a big money today but I did not get anything out of it. Even in first 5 min, she was describing my current feeling, I know how I am feeling, I don't need to pay to hear about that :(

I see here everybody have had great experience with her. She might not connected to me. I had a phone reading with Kisha recently and she could pick up a lot, make some clear predictions with all details (time tells me how true they are though) and all was aligned with her email readings. But Cookie let me down. It was the worst reading I got over last months. I am feeling so bad about that :(((

When I first read with Cookie last year I thought the exact same. I thought it was a wash and she was saying gibberish and wrote her off.....until things started to unfold 4 months later. The random things she said in that reading actually happened. I’d say this, if you recorded your reading, I’d go back after a month or 2 and relisten to see if anything registers. She is a different kind of reader and i wasn’t a fan at allllll at first ....until things happened. Things she picks up in the current makes sense and it’s reassuring because we can validate....but future stuff she picks up doesn’t make sense sometimes.

I’d say come back and relisten to the reading in a month or too. Yes she does have a bad habit going in circles tho.

Thanks for your comment! To be honest, I listened to the recording 3-4 times since the reading and finally I deleted it. You may not believe, nothing was in there, nothing literary.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #1936 on: February 01, 2019, 05:42:40 AM »
I know a few of you on here have said that she’s told you that your poi “thinks about you all the time” ....did she also say that you’re the empath, the receiver, that is why you’re constantly thinking about him? She has told me this in both of my readings with her

With me she said you think of him because he's thinking of you a lot and thats why you think of him so much.
But, she also predicted we'd get together soon and we never did. That was a year or more ago.
Cookie didn't get anything right with me unfortunately, big or small things and I know people love her and like maybe one thing was right when she mentioned a friend that had a crush on me but it was such a small thing and so unimportant. As in he did like me but knows I don't like him in that way. She didn't see my new boyfriend come into the pic either and that was a month after the read  ???
Looks like she got loads of talent with remote viewing tho readings are hit and miss at times but yeh don't know, people swear by her.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 05:51:57 AM by Beesa »

Offline sharon

« Reply #1937 on: February 01, 2019, 07:01:50 AM »
Lol! I love the fact that u guys actually think  I mustn’t have consulted medical professionals before thinking about taking the psychic route. If u don’t have an answer to a question, don’t respond. And stop assuming ppl are that illiterate or downright stupid.

Ok, all I can say is please please DO NOT RELY on Cookie as I have cancer and even though I am going every week to the chemo therapy and suffering she DID NOT SEE it.

She saw NOTHING that is relevant, asked me many questions, the whole reading was a waste of time and energy and money. I was trying to understand what she is talking about, than I realized she mixed up all the people in example I was in the bank talked to a man and she thought my Poi works in the bank AND she MIXED up past and future and the silence on the phone.

AWFUL READING!! That was the most expensive worst reading ever!!!

I emailed her and told her that I am very disappointed with that reading after spending of hundreds of $ and waiting for months she couldn't really answer any of my questions even though she had more than enough time as it is suggested here on this forum, she apologized and sent me ONLY 3 min but she NEVER called me back.. she knows my life is difficult enough as it is right now and she knew I was waiting for her to call me after spending a fortune on her! She ignored my mails that I am waiting but I know she mailed others at that time as I read it on this thread.
After 1 frustrating month of waiting for her to call me the disappointment and frustration was huge... the 3 free minutes have expired and she sent me an email saying "oh sorry I hope you will still call me??!! But did not send me free minutes again to make it up to me. So she was not sorry at all. She played with me the whole time so I don't ask for a refund or write a review.She just wanted to win time. So it was.

I was just an idiot for her who just spends money. She didn't care about me as a client AT ALL. I could NEVER do something like this to someone else I would be ashamed. She got used to it obviously.
A very embarrassing woman, I don't know what else to say... very bad and frustrating experience. I don't give her my blessings. NEVER EVER COOKIE FOR ME!!

Just awful awful awful woman.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1938 on: February 01, 2019, 07:08:30 AM »
And just for the record, even a stupid doctor knows that the staging for cancer only goes to Stage IV. 🤷‍♀️

your comment made me laugh out loud  ;D: 8)

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1939 on: February 01, 2019, 07:17:05 AM »
Lol! I love the fact that u guys actually think  I mustn’t have consulted medical professionals before thinking about taking the psychic route. If u don’t have an answer to a question, don’t respond. And stop assuming ppl are that illiterate or downright stupid.

Ok, all I can say is please please DO NOT RELY on Cookie as I have cancer and even though I am going every week to the chemo therapy and suffering she DID NOT SEE it.

She saw NOTHING that is relevant, asked me many questions, the whole reading was a waste of time and energy and money. I was trying to understand what she is talking about, than I realized she mixed up all the people in example I was in the bank talked to a man and she thought my Poi works in the bank AND she MIXED up past and future and the silence on the phone.

I emailed her and told her that I am very disappointed with that reading after spending of hundreds of $ and waiting for months she couldn't really answer any of my questions even though she had more than enough time as it is suggested here on this forum, she apologized and sent me ONLY 3 min but she NEVER called me back.. she knows my life is difficult enough as it is right now and she knew I was waiting for her to call me after spending a fortune on her! She ignored my mails that I am waiting but I know she mailed others at that time as I read it on this thread.
After 1 frustrating month of waiting for her to call me the disappointment and frustration was huge... the 3 free minutes have expired and she sent me an email saying "oh sorry I hope you will still call me??!! But did not send me free minutes again to make it up to me. So she was not sorry at all. She played with me the whole time so I don't ask for a refund or write a review.She just wanted to win time. So it was.

I was just an idiot for her who just spends money. She didn't care about me as a client AT ALL. I could NEVER do something like this to someone else I would be ashamed. She got used to it obviously.
A very embarrassing woman, I don't know what else to say... very bad and frustrating experience. I don't give her my blessings. NEVER EVER COOKIE FOR ME!!

Sorry Sharon you are going through rough times. Cookie is just another reader ....not GOD! I know it's frustrating to justify these readers sometimes because they become our confidants and we spend a lot of hard earned money on them but at the end of the day they are doing this for money. I really hope she didn't put a month in between her mails to you to buy time. I would give her benefit of the doubt that she didn't get to respond for a while. Hope you rest and relax with some great things around you and not stress over this. Sending you love <3

Offline sharon

« Reply #1940 on: February 01, 2019, 07:29:45 AM »
Thank you Kota <3 <3 <3

If she had cared she could have try to make it up to me and not keep calling others and email them if they have time while she knows I was waiting. That makes me upset, she took my money and did not take any responsibility to make it any better. She didn't keep her word.

Here is something else...

my psychic kept telling me there is a threatening illness coming up, I ignored it. One day I felt/knew that I have cancer, so I went to the doctor. She said to me this is nothing to worry about. But I insisted and told her that I know/feel that I have cancer, after me insisting she than sent me to that hospital. After 2 biopsies they could finally tell me that I have cancer. I am so glad I did listen to my own gut feeling and not listen to that doctor.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1941 on: February 01, 2019, 07:30:57 AM »

Sorry Sharon you are going through rough times. Cookie is just another reader ....not GOD! I know it's frustrating to justify these readers sometimes because they become our confidants and we spend a lot of hard earned money on them but at the end of the day they are doing this for money. I really hope she didn't put a month in between her mails to you to buy time. I would give her benefit of the doubt that she didn't get to respond for a while. Hope you rest and relax with some great things around you and not stress over this. Sending you love <3

So so so sorry to hear of your experience.  I have had a medical problem recently, and it's been the worst time of my life. Cookie saw it coming, and saw what would happen exactly inc timing, even pinpointed the issue. HOWEVER, she told me time and time again, that she was only telling me what she saw, and NOT to spend money on psychics,. but to go to a doctor, and not to rely on her advice. I have been reading with Cookie for a long time, so she knows me v well. and I think that helps in accuracy.  She has been so spot on for me, I don't go anywhere else as a rule. The illness sent me on a psychic splurge however, so I really do sympathise with how stressful it is. and scary... x

Offline Kate

« Reply #1942 on: February 01, 2019, 07:33:41 AM »
Thank you Kota <3 <3 <3

If she had cared she could have try to make it up to me and not keep calling others and email them if they have time while she knows I was waiting. That makes me upset, she took my money and did not take any responsibility to make it any better. She didn't keep her word.

my psychic kept telling me there is a threatening illness coming up, I ignored it. One day I felt/knew that I have cancer, so I went to the doctor. She said to me this is nothing to worry about. But I insisted and told her that I know/feel that I have cancer, after me insisting she than sent me to that hospital. After 2 biopsies they could finally tell me that I have cancer. I am so glad I did listen to my own gut feeling and not listen to that doctor.

BTW Cookie (or any other psychic on keen) cannot refund money (or make it up to you with a free phone call). only KEEN can refund money.  She can only give you free mins, that is it. and only a max of 5mins for any 1 phone call.

Offline sharon

« Reply #1943 on: February 01, 2019, 07:39:53 AM »
Yes, you are right but Keen could have given me at least max 25$ refund from my reading. I know its not near anywhere to what I spend but at least something. But I waiting a month it was too late.

Offline sharon

« Reply #1944 on: February 01, 2019, 07:45:57 AM »
Yes, you are right but Keen could have given me at least max 25$ refund from my reading. I know its not near anywhere to what I spend but at least something. But I waiting a month it was too late.

Yes, I know but she did not even give me 1 free minute... She could have send 5min or try to answer my questions via mail. I would have seen she tries her best and I wouldn't feel so used.
She got paid and did not try anything to make it up to me. That makes me so upset. Never mind.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1945 on: February 01, 2019, 07:47:21 AM »

Also.. she doesn't read or answer all of my emails either... only some.. she has hundreds of emails each week. She is the most popular reader on Keen for a reason. She doesn't work for everyone clearly (what reader does!?) , but I cannot see that she is an awful woman for not replying to an email.
We have all (or most on this thread) spent too much money on pSychics looking for answers.  Cookie's fees are reasonable in comparison to others, and for most, she is accurate (hence why she often has over 100 in her queue). 
She is not an awful woman as far as I cam see. She does a job, will tell you what she sees, and never BS.  There are popular readers on this thread that have never worked for me, such as Aries Intuition, I've spent hundreds on her for vague readings that eventuate to nothing... but I don't think she is awful, and needs to make it up to me, because I recognise that she is a respected reader and accurate for many, and simply doing a job to the best of her ability.  I laern from it, and stick to those that work.
Importantly as you mention, our own intuition is the most powerful tool we have. I remember Advisor Neal saying to me once. that the reason he didn't like Keen as a platform, is because he thinks people rely on readers too much above their own intuition...

Offline Kate

« Reply #1946 on: February 01, 2019, 07:51:38 AM »

Agree - I hate Keen for this reason.. they will only give $25 a month. And they will do that for any reason, so each month, ask for it, and you will get it.

Offline sharon

« Reply #1947 on: February 01, 2019, 10:32:46 AM »
You cannot compare Aries Intuition with Cookie. In my experience Aries has integrity, trustable proud woman. In example, she saw that she cannot read for me as it was about health issues and she doesn't answer questions about health. I did not know that. She kept her word and refunded my money straight away. And the readings with Aries does not last ages in silence, she gives many information in 15 min and these things mostly happen too. Aries doesn't want to know information, she doesn't ask questions. She knows what is past and what is the future. She doesn't mix up people. This is my experience, well worth the money.

The reading with Cookie was full of questions, and it was just complete waste of my time. Not helpful at all. She should give me information for that price and not the other way around.

I don't want to keep repeating myself, it is not only about that the reading was a complete fail. She did read my mail and sent me only 3 free minutes but she completely ignored me, did not keep her word and did not call me back. And I reminded her and she read them. I can see that when a reader reads her mails. But she just did not care at all and did not call back..  she got paid, right. She knows it was a terrible reading but she got paid. A person with integrity and pride wouldn't do that. Sense of justice.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #1948 on: February 01, 2019, 01:29:06 PM »
Thank you Kota <3 <3 <3

BTW Cookie (or any other psychic on keen) cannot refund money (or make it up to you with a free phone call). only KEEN can refund money.  She can only give you free mins, that is it. and only a max of 5mins for any 1 phone call.

The advisor can go to support and request a refund for the amount of the call and support will do it. I’ve had it happen to me twice.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1949 on: February 01, 2019, 01:50:25 PM »
You cannot compare Aries Intuition with Cookie. In my experience Aries has integrity, trustable proud woman. In example, she saw that she cannot read for me as it was about health issues and she doesn't answer questions about health. I did not know that. She kept her word and refunded my money straight away. And the readings with Aries does not last ages in silence, she gives many information in 15 min and these things mostly happen too. Aries doesn't want to know information, she doesn't ask questions. She knows what is past and what is the future. She doesn't mix up people. This is my experience, well worth the money.

The reading with Cookie was full of questions, and it was just complete waste of my time. Not helpful at all. She should give me information for that price and not the other way around.

I don't want to keep repeating myself, it is not only about that the reading was a complete fail. She did read my mail and sent me only 3 free minutes but she completely ignored me, did not keep her word and did not call me back. And I reminded her and she read them. I can see that when a reader reads her mails. But she just did not care at all and did not call back..  she got paid, right. She knows it was a terrible reading but she got paid. A person with integrity and pride wouldn't do that. Sense of justice.

Most readers do not read about health. It is against the law most places (just an FYI)