Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917731 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1920 on: January 31, 2019, 04:28:27 PM »
does she ever do health predictions?

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1921 on: January 31, 2019, 04:55:58 PM »
does she ever do health predictions?

She did talk about health... but it wasn't a prediction..she just say I need to see a doctor because she sees I'm having .....

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1922 on: January 31, 2019, 08:34:33 PM »
Ok. But has anyone asked her about their health issues and has she been accurate about it. I wonder if she can only do love and work predictions? 🤔

josh34

« Reply #1923 on: January 31, 2019, 08:47:55 PM »
Ok. But has anyone asked her about their health issues and has she been accurate about it. I wonder if she can only do love and work predictions? 🤔

Im sure she can. I don't see why shed only be able to do one or the other. That's not now psychics work. We as humans have a tendency to categorize things, but don't worry! I am sure she can do health too:)

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1924 on: January 31, 2019, 09:46:01 PM »

We always get a second opinion on health by going to a different doctor ....why would you trust a psychic to give you a prediction on healthcare....
No matter how good a psychic is...you are better off spending your money to get an opinion from qualified person...a doctor..

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1925 on: January 31, 2019, 09:52:47 PM »

We always get a second opinion on health by going to a different doctor ....why would you trust a psychic to give you a prediction on healthcare....
No matter how good a psychic is...you are better off spending your money to get an opinion from qualified person...a doctor..

I agree. In fact, I absolutely wouldn't want any health predictions. Could you imagine how bad that could go? Yikes.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1926 on: January 31, 2019, 10:20:33 PM »
There's been cases where Doctors have missed serious sickness, I will rather know of a sage 1 cancer now than wait until its sage 5 before a stupid doctor finds it. If a reader tells me, I can at least point a doctor to take a look rather than miss it and it's too late.

Ok. But has anyone asked her about their health issues  and has she been accurate about it. I wonder if she can only do love and work predictions? 🤔

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1927 on: January 31, 2019, 10:30:20 PM »
There's been cases where Doctors have missed serious sickness, I will rather know of a sage 1 cancer now than wait until its sage 5 before a stupid doctor finds it. If a reader tells me, I can at least point a doctor to take a look rather than miss it and it's too late.

Ok. But has anyone asked her about their health issues  and has she been accurate about it. I wonder if she can only do love and work predictions? 🤔

I think I will take my chances with accuracy of the doctors over the accuracy of the psychics. Lol! But hey, whatever your comfortable with.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1928 on: January 31, 2019, 10:33:43 PM »
And just for the record, even a stupid doctor knows that the staging for cancer only goes to Stage IV. 🤷‍♀️

josh34

« Reply #1929 on: January 31, 2019, 10:36:01 PM »
For the record, definitely Doctor first. They can give you the accurate rundown on what's happening. But with that said, I suppose a psychic could 'see' cancer, for example, before it happens. So I mean, provided you've mustered up the funds, both wouldn't be the worst idea. But definitely doctor first.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1930 on: January 31, 2019, 10:38:20 PM »
Lol! I love the fact that u guys actually think  I mustn’t have consulted medical professionals before thinking about taking the psychic route. If u don’t have an answer to a question, don’t respond. And stop assuming ppl are that illiterate or downright stupid.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1931 on: January 31, 2019, 10:48:40 PM »
This is not to say I will consult a psychic to give me medical prognosis, what I am saying is that if Iif it a reading and psychic sees something medically, I would like to know. I dated this doctor whose brother passed out blood in the urine, everytime he went to the doctor, they will do a couple of things then send him home, before they found out it was Cancer, it was too late, he died. I’d lwoe to know everything that's coming up for me, I don't want a psychic to hold back on me, I like to plan that's why I do reading, most of my readings are forward looking not present

I think I will take my chances with accuracy of the doctors over the accuracy of the psychics. Lol! But hey, whatever your comfortable with.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 10:51:06 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1932 on: January 31, 2019, 10:50:53 PM »
Makes sense to me.

This is not to say I will consult a psychic to give me medical prognosis, what I am saying is that if I gave a reading and psychic sees something medically, I would like to know. I dated this doctor whose brother passed out blood in the urine, everytime he went to the doctor, they will do a couple of things then send him home, before they found out if was Cancer, it was too late. I’d line to know everything that's coming up for me, I don't want a psychic to hold back on me, I like to plan that's why I do reading, most of my readings are forward looking not present

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1933 on: February 01, 2019, 12:56:52 AM »
I have read with Cookie twice thats all I have been able to do in 9 months. None of what she told me has happened. She was able to pick up on me and my POI and the current happenings but her predictions about communication picking up end of the year never happened and all her other predictions are until July. So far nada zip zilch. At first I thought it was July 2018 but not transpired so we will wait and see what happen by july 2019

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1934 on: February 01, 2019, 01:28:04 AM »
I know a few of you on here have said that she’s told you that your poi “thinks about you all the time” ....did she also say that you’re the empath, the receiver, that is why you’re constantly thinking about him? She has told me this in both of my readings with her