Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917535 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1815 on: January 02, 2019, 10:43:47 PM »
It is not but would you like to wait several months to talk to her as you do on keen?
I doubt it.

That doesn’t give you the right to make demands of other members. This is a forum to share info, not the info Apalm approves of. Get over yourself.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1816 on: January 02, 2019, 10:50:16 PM »
You’re adorable. I like that you wanna fight on a Internet forum like its 1998.
Both these posters agreed to seeing what I meant, so let’s not make it any harder for anyone else, yeah?

It will just make things much harder, and that’s not ideal for anyone. Can you use all your brain power and see the logic there? I know. It’s tough.

Offline poli

« Reply #1817 on: January 02, 2019, 10:56:01 PM »
I’ve never read with the woman, and have no current plans to, but I do understand the benefit of keeping that a secret (among each other on the board). Especially because the majority of people who read the board aren’t members. As I’m typing this, there are 21 guests viewing this site, and only 7 members.

The minute something gets posted, readers get flooded. And there just aren’t enough active members to justify those long lines. I’m just hoping to appeal to logic here, and to make it easier for the people on this forum, a community that posts their own personal testimonies (in threads and in PMs), bad and good, to be able to have any advantage possible.

Thank you.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1818 on: January 02, 2019, 10:58:49 PM »
I’ve never read with the woman, and have no current plans to, but I do understand the benefit of keeping that a secret (among each other on the board). Especially because the majority of people who read the board aren’t members. As I’m typing this, there are 21 guests viewing this site, and only 7 members.

The minute something gets posted, readers get flooded. And there just aren’t enough active members to justify those long lines. I’m just hoping to appeal to logic here, and to make it easier for the people on this forum, a community that posts their own personal testimonies (in threads and in PMs), bad and good, to be able to have any advantage possible.

Thank you.

Yeah, that’s the issue. It takes Ages to read with her and once info is posted, readers explode. We have many lurkers. Let’s just try to keep this particular avenue accessible still.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1819 on: January 02, 2019, 11:05:02 PM »
Well, this went off the rails. I'm happy to stay in her Keen queue. If she's as good as everyone says, then I shouldn't need another reading for a while after. Jumping back in a 3 month line is fine by me. I doubt I would want to spend that kind of money sooner than that anyway. 😁

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #1820 on: January 03, 2019, 12:04:02 AM »
You’re adorable. I like that you wanna fight on a Internet forum like its 1998.
Both these posters agreed to seeing what I meant, so let’s not make it any harder for anyone else, yeah?

It will just make things much harder, and that’s not ideal for anyone. Can you use all your brain power and see the logic there? I know. It’s tough.

Asking legitimate questions is not fighting.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #1821 on: January 03, 2019, 12:09:36 AM »
I only read with her once a couple years ago about a PoI and she was right about how long it had been since we’d spoken and was right that she didn’t see a committed relationship with us, so I’ll give her that! But she saw us in communication again and restoring a friendship and hanging out, brought together her by a group and none of that ever happened.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1822 on: January 03, 2019, 02:58:14 AM »
No Apalm didn’t acted OTT. And no its not her forum. And no she’s not demanding. She/he is just smart. Seriously? What kind of question is “What her right to make demands of other members”?  Have fun with your 3 months wait for both websites. Sheesh.

I don’t even read with cookie anymore.... but... SHEESH.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #1823 on: January 03, 2019, 03:00:18 AM »
No Apalm didn’t acted OTT. And no its not her forum. And no she’s not demanding. She/he is just smart. Seriously? What kind of question is “What her right to make demands of other members”?  Have fun with your 3 months wait for both websites. Sheesh.

Yes, I agree with this. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1824 on: January 03, 2019, 03:07:52 AM »

Thank you.

Yeah, good luck mah dudes.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #1825 on: January 03, 2019, 05:42:17 AM »

“OMG delete this immediately...” is certainly a demand.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #1826 on: January 03, 2019, 02:50:17 PM »
Was t it a joke so they could keep secret cookie to themselves? Sarcasm does not translate well online.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1827 on: January 03, 2019, 07:20:57 PM »

Thats Strange Because Whskers Has Certainly Been Demanding In Past Posts On Here. It Really Gets Me Pissed How Demanding People Are On Here. If They Speak To Us Like This Then I Can See Why Their Significant Other Wouldn't Put Up With Being Spoken Down To. I Dont See What The Problem Is. As Said Already It Has Been Mentioned Previous Times On Here That Prophetess Is Cookie So Its No Big Secret. Apalm Needs To Go Back And Have Her Cwookies And Milk. Stop Behaving Like A Kindergarten Kid.

Totally. Cookies and milk is awwwwwesome.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1828 on: January 03, 2019, 07:30:20 PM »

Thats Strange Because Whskers Has Certainly Been Demanding In Past Posts On Here. It Really Gets Me Pissed How Demanding People Are On Here. If They Speak To Us Like This Then I Can See Why Their Significant Other Wouldn't Put Up With Being Spoken Down To. I Dont See What The Problem Is. As Said Already It Has Been Mentioned Previous Times On Here That Prophetess Is Cookie So Its No Big Secret. Apalm Needs To Go Back And Have Her Cwookies And Milk. Stop Behaving Like A Kindergarten Kid.

Oh and while you’re slinging immature insults, perhaps you should go back to grade school. Because apparently you think every first letter of each word in a sentence needs to be capitalized.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1829 on: January 03, 2019, 07:35:48 PM »

Oh and while you’re slinging immature insults, perhaps you should go back to grade school. Because apparently you think every first letter of each word in a sentence needs to be capitalized.

Oh jeeze, you don’t even understand apostrophes! You poor dear, did you complete basic English and grammar in school?

anything