Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917261 times)

Offline Yt5587

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1785 on: January 02, 2019, 02:16:55 PM »
I wanted to elaborate on my cookie reading now that I’m more awake lol.

I cannot tell you how many times she kept saying “he thinks about you all the time” like not in an annoying way just to kill time but just made it very known. She said he’s not communicating (true) and the reason he’s not communicating is because he has nothing to offer me right now. She knew he was in Cali and that I was in ny and that the reason we weren’t together was because of geographical distance. She sees him visiting family more this year which is a plus because they live near me and I’ll finally get to see him. She also saw him moving back east. Many many readers see a move for him this year. She said once you “let go” and push him out of your mind, he’s going to start coming around. First it will start out as a friendly approach and just talking via text. She knew he barely likes to talk on the phone and txts more (introvert). She said this was a soulmate connection and that I should meditate more on us being together, laughing, enjoying each other’s company etc. she said this will help manifestation process. She also said that he’s been writing in a journal or on Twitter or possibly somewhere public about me lol like not making it known but the stuff he’s
Writing about pertains to me apparently. I asked her if she was sure she wasn’t confusing us because I have a journal too she said no this is definitely him.
I hoped what she said is True. When my old poi was ghosting me they said the same thing too even the top psychics in here said the same thing too. Everyone was Wrong.

It’s a good thing you stopped getting readings then! Good for you!

Offline whskers

« Reply #1786 on: January 02, 2019, 02:58:43 PM »
Just talked to her...does she take notes? She told me a few similar things from previous reading. Again, didn’t blow my mind away but she wasn’t horrible either. I feel she picked up on his personality pretty well, does see him reaching out...

I don’t think so. I called her on two different accounts and the two readings are almost continuation or confirmation of one another but with more details. But she repeated the specific events that are too specific for guessing.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #1787 on: January 02, 2019, 03:01:56 PM »
FYI we all have notes or access to them in keen. Our own notes not anyone else’s. But we can see the notes from a caller. Not everyone uses them they are cumbersome especially if you are trying to answer a call. I rarely use them.

Also I’ve heard the same line about guy not being ready to offer anything and thinking of me constantly. I ghosted mine, not vice versa though.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1788 on: January 02, 2019, 03:04:04 PM »
FYI we all have notes or access to them in keen. Our own notes not anyone else’s. But we can see the notes from a caller. Not everyone uses them they are cumbersome especially if you are trying to answer a call. I rarely use them.

Also I’ve heard the same line about guy not being ready to offer anything and thinking of me constantly. I ghosted mine, not vice versa though.

Did you ever find out if Cookie was correct?

Offline whskers

« Reply #1789 on: January 02, 2019, 03:10:06 PM »

Did you ever find out if Cookie was correct?

Cookie said something similar to me a year ago about the guy thought it went too fast and got intimidated and can’t offer me anything but always think about me and that will eventually come back around. I think this was accurate. The things she describe that he thought about me, I can confirm or he told me himself. Cookie described him thinking of someone who is exactly my description (physical, career, personality). Cookie said last May I should show him a little kindness and contact him.  But if I don’t, he will contact me eventually or meet him in dating sites. We got matched in two different dating site. He did start calling me last September 2018. And ever since been very diligent on wanting to meet each other. I still haven’t agreed to meet him though.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #1790 on: January 02, 2019, 06:58:53 PM »

Regardless if it true or not they do feed everyone the same thing and it make you feel high for 3 or 4 days unlit it wear off and you need another reading again lol.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1791 on: January 02, 2019, 07:40:36 PM »

Regardless if it true or not they do feed everyone the same thing and it make you feel high for 3 or 4 days unlit it wear off and you need another reading again lol.

OK psychic girl, we get it. But they didn't force it down your throat. You willingly went on the sites, paid money, listened, and returned. I think it's time to take responsibility for your own part. Not one post of your posts admits to any self responsibility. They can't feed you something if your mouth isn't wide open. It's like blaming the deli for selling lottery tickets and not winning.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #1792 on: January 02, 2019, 07:45:47 PM »

OK psychic girl, we get it. But they didn't force it down your throat. You willingly went on the sites, paid money, listened, and returned. I think it's time to take responsibility for your own part. Not one post of your posts admits to any self responsibility. They can't feed you something if your mouth isn't wide open. It's like blaming the deli for selling lottery tickets and not winning.
What the Hell is your problem if you don't like someone post just block them I'm just giving my honest reviews I don't have time for stuff like this.  This is my only and last reply to post like this.

ladya

« Reply #1793 on: January 02, 2019, 07:47:28 PM »

thank you. every single post is about how he or she is pissed at these psychics and how they make millions of dollars lmfao and repeats the same line over and over on this forum with absolutely zero personal responsibility.

ladya

« Reply #1794 on: January 02, 2019, 07:49:57 PM »

What the Hell is your problem if you don't like someone post just block them I'm just giving my honest reviews I don't have time for stuff like this.  This is my only and last reply to post like this.

what you say is not a review. its a passive aggressive rant of your own personal issues projected on the psychics as if they strapped you in a chair and put a gun to your head to read with them or else.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1795 on: January 02, 2019, 07:52:22 PM »

Finally! Thank you!

ladya

« Reply #1796 on: January 02, 2019, 07:53:53 PM »

Finally! Thank you!

;D ;D ;D

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #1797 on: January 02, 2019, 07:54:47 PM »

what you say is not a review. its a passive aggressive rant of your own personal issues projected on the psychics as if they strapped you in a chair and put a gun to your head to read with them or else.
And you don't have to listen to any of them it. It not like I put a gun on your head and force you to listen to anything I said. there is an ignore button around here. And no I think I stay and give my reviews on here.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 07:57:03 PM by psychic girls »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1798 on: January 02, 2019, 08:03:34 PM »

And you don't have to listen to any of them it. It not like I put a gun on your head and force you to listen to anything I said. there is an ignore button around here. And no I think I stay and give my reviews on here.

Well, that lasted all of 30 seconds...

josh34

« Reply #1799 on: January 02, 2019, 08:14:17 PM »
What Cookie said for something is coming true right now! Just got word! Others who got it right is Abundant Visions Yona and Mattie.