Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917371 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1770 on: December 31, 2018, 09:42:47 PM »
This is my view on cookie, I may call like 5x and she may hit it in one reading, she's been more miss than hit but when she hit’s, she hits hard. There was once that something was going to happen which Yona had predicted years back but in that year, she was the only one who saw it. It had to do with company restructuring. I feel I waste more money on her just to get a hit.
I also have a bad habit of going to readers that I feel have a gift over and over again even when they have been wrong, this is because there are not enough great Readers except in my case for Yona who has been consistently right for me.

Uli was great but I read with her only once, CP is too expensive

my last recent reading with her she just basically said "a lot of new beginnings, a lot of money coming,you need to look forward.."  Literally this same statement but in different ways...I mean seriously- WHO can't say that to just anybody!?  She could not pick up on ANY details at all and anything that was particularly happening in my life right at this very moment. NO insight was given, whatsoever. Just general statements that were just pure jibberish.
I dont even understand how i ended up staying 20 minutes with her. I guess I was trying to give her a chance... since the last time I spoke with her i feel like i brushed her off and didnt give her a chance, and her information turned out to be true (health issue). I let her "talk". it was extremely frustrating...I even tried to bring specific information in to sort of "guide" the direction of her information but...nothing. When I mentioned my POI to her she said "I dont see him in your life for the next 3 years." lol ok well he's actually already IN my life so i dont know what this lady is talking about......
and also i think i was trying to justify the amount of time I waited to speak to her. (almost a month and a half!!) Should have just hung up early.
I will never call her again. I believe she has gifts..but this was a tragic reading.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1771 on: January 01, 2019, 02:16:59 AM »
Dont get me wrong..I'm  a long time caller ...Cookie has been good for me on my career..predicted accurately on my career.  First hot 1 min reading, she said.. I see a reconnection with poi .. last week of december...proceed by do you have any Question? Last 5 mins..she said wait I see something..I ve never seen before....turned out to be my thoughts ...

Cookie has done this to me several times - picked up my thoughts and said that they were my POIs.
When she predicted pregnancy for me - it ended up being my sister and best friend lol.
She sees stuff but can confuse things...

In my last reading she saw me seeing a whole bunch of military men or men in uniform - and yes randomly in the past 2 weeks I’ve seen a bunch! Including today and a bunch of TSA folks walking together...random.... she picked up a job opportunity that popped up for me as well...she saw my poi was “wondering where I was” and come to find out he was ...yep so little things like that would happen

Offline Kate

o
« Reply #1772 on: January 01, 2019, 02:42:46 AM »
Dont get me wrong..I'm  a long time caller ...Cookie has been good for me on my career..predicted accurately on my career.  First hot 1 min reading, she said.. I see a reconnection with poi .. last week of december...proceed by do you have any Question? Last 5 mins..she said wait I see something..I ve never seen before....turned out to be my thoughts ...

Cookie has done this to me several times - picked up my thoughts and said that they were my POIs.
When she predicted pregnancy for me - it ended up being my sister and best friend lol.

In my last reading she saw me seeing a whole bunch of military men or men in uniform - and yes randomly in the past 2 weeks I’ve seen a bunch! Including today and a bunch of TSA folks walking together...random.... she picked up a job opportunity that popped up for me as well...she saw my poi was “wondering where I was” and come to find out he was ...yep so little things like that would happen

Same same.. cookie has picked up my thoughts as predictions.. if your call is long enough with her, she will sort through it.. she has done this with me, corrected herself mid reading.. she sees trivial things often with me.. she basically gives you what she sees.. this is why sometimes i turn elsewhere for detailed info. QoC is good for me with that..

Cookie has always mixed up energies of men. The best way to deal with this in a reading, is describe what the man looks like, NOT what his name is. If I do this, she hits on it. OR ask her to describe who she is seeing to you.. if it is not the guy you are dealing with, then she is sensing a different energy.

Hope that helps..

josh34

« Reply #1773 on: January 01, 2019, 03:26:18 AM »
Title showing up as "o". Just chiming in to fix that.

Offline Sparkle002

Re: o
« Reply #1774 on: January 01, 2019, 03:38:53 AM »

Same same.. cookie has picked up my thoughts as predictions.. if your call is long enough with her, she will sort through it.. she has done this with me, corrected herself mid reading.. she sees trivial things often with me.. she basically gives you what she sees.. this is why sometimes i turn elsewhere for detailed info. QoC is good for me with that..

Cookie has always mixed up energies of men. The best way to deal with this in a reading, is describe what the man looks like, NOT what his name is. If I do this, she hits on it. OR ask her to describe who she is seeing to you.. if it is not the guy you are dealing with, then she is sensing a different energy.

Hope that helps..

Oh nice tip! Never thought of doing that...I’ll try that next time. I get that can help her distinguish who she is seeing...hmm

Offline jas

« Reply #1775 on: January 01, 2019, 05:11:57 PM »
I spoke with Cookie for the first time on Monday morning.  I simply asked what 2019 might bring for me.  Of course, I got the standard "change is coming and you need to be ready".  I guess the couple of pieces that might pertain only to me would be that she told me a job opportunity would come and I could have to decide quickly and I would have to move.  We shall see.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1776 on: January 01, 2019, 05:35:52 PM »
I received a text message from a friend whom I have not spoken for 4 months today.   Perhaps cookie  is right on the timing just wrong person....

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1777 on: January 01, 2019, 05:43:46 PM »
I’m next in line...hopefully this time will be a little better

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1778 on: January 01, 2019, 05:57:09 PM »

Keep us posted ...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1779 on: January 01, 2019, 06:11:40 PM »

Please let us know. I have cancelled her twice already. As I read some of these reviews, I keep getting more reinforcement to stick to my decision of no more readings. She won't get to me for another month, so I may just spend the money on me instead. 😉

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1780 on: January 01, 2019, 06:18:01 PM »
Haha yes, I will definitely update. I only added $62 so only giving her 10 minutes. 😊

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1781 on: January 02, 2019, 05:54:23 AM »
Just talked to her...does she take notes? She told me a few similar things from previous reading. Again, didn’t blow my mind away but she wasn’t horrible either. I feel she picked up on his personality pretty well, does see him reaching out...

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1782 on: January 02, 2019, 06:06:07 AM »
No but she remembers everything and everyone she speaks to

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1783 on: January 02, 2019, 01:13:56 PM »
I wanted to elaborate on my cookie reading now that I’m more awake lol.

I cannot tell you how many times she kept saying “he thinks about you all the time” like not in an annoying way just to kill time but just made it very known. She said he’s not communicating (true) and the reason he’s not communicating is because he has nothing to offer me right now. She knew he was in Cali and that I was in ny and that the reason we weren’t together was because of geographical distance. She sees him visiting family more this year which is a plus because they live near me and I’ll finally get to see him. She also saw him moving back east. Many many readers see a move for him this year. She said once you “let go” and push him out of your mind, he’s going to start coming around. First it will start out as a friendly approach and just talking via text. She knew he barely likes to talk on the phone and txts more (introvert). She said this was a soulmate connection and that I should meditate more on us being together, laughing, enjoying each other’s company etc. she said this will help manifestation process. She also said that he’s been writing in a journal or on Twitter or possibly somewhere public about me lol like not making it known but the stuff he’s
Writing about pertains to me apparently. I asked her if she was sure she wasn’t confusing us because I have a journal too she said no this is definitely him.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #1784 on: January 02, 2019, 01:39:40 PM »
I wanted to elaborate on my cookie reading now that I’m more awake lol.

I cannot tell you how many times she kept saying “he thinks about you all the time” like not in an annoying way just to kill time but just made it very known. She said he’s not communicating (true) and the reason he’s not communicating is because he has nothing to offer me right now. She knew he was in Cali and that I was in ny and that the reason we weren’t together was because of geographical distance. She sees him visiting family more this year which is a plus because they live near me and I’ll finally get to see him. She also saw him moving back east. Many many readers see a move for him this year. She said once you “let go” and push him out of your mind, he’s going to start coming around. First it will start out as a friendly approach and just talking via text. She knew he barely likes to talk on the phone and txts more (introvert). She said this was a soulmate connection and that I should meditate more on us being together, laughing, enjoying each other’s company etc. she said this will help manifestation process. She also said that he’s been writing in a journal or on Twitter or possibly somewhere public about me lol like not making it known but the stuff he’s
Writing about pertains to me apparently. I asked her if she was sure she wasn’t confusing us because I have a journal too she said no this is definitely him.
I hoped what she said is True. When my old poi was ghosting me they said the same thing too even the top psychics in here said the same thing too. Everyone was Wrong.

anything