Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917678 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1740 on: December 25, 2018, 07:46:04 PM »
I started the reading with no question, hoping she would just go into whatever she sees. But after two minutes of her talking about “strained communication” and basically just repeating herself she asked me if I had a question so that’s why I asked the question. Then I tried to end the call by saying “ok well if he was unfaithful then I’m just going to end the relationship, thank you for your time” and she said “well you have to ask him to see if he admits to anything, you can’t just go off what I say. And you should realize that he loves you and maybe whatever he did didn’t mean anything to him. If he’s been gone for six months then you just gotta understand things like that happen” I was like wtf kind of advice is that. So I said “well I was faithful for the whole six months so there’s no excuse” and she said “yes but he’s a man” and that’s when I thought this had to be a joke. Then she started to say she sees marriage and kids and I just hung up.
It seemed like she was doubting herself too. I don't get this either. It sounded more like advice than psychicly tuning in. Whoa.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #1741 on: December 25, 2018, 07:51:11 PM »
I started the reading with no question, hoping she would just go into whatever she sees. But after two minutes of her talking about “strained communication” and basically just repeating herself she asked me if I had a question so that’s why I asked the question. Then I tried to end the call by saying “ok well if he was unfaithful then I’m just going to end the relationship, thank you for your time” and she said “well you have to ask him to see if he admits to anything, you can’t just go off what I say. And you should realize that he loves you and maybe whatever he did didn’t mean anything to him. If he’s been gone for six months then you just gotta understand things like that happen” I was like wtf kind of advice is that. So I said “well I was faithful for the whole six months so there’s no excuse” and she said “yes but he’s a man” and that’s when I thought this had to be a joke. Then she started to say she sees marriage and kids and I just hung up.

hmm...but was this relevant to your situation tho? Has your man BEEN AWAY? it would definitely be weird if she started to talk in hypothetical terms like "IF HE was away, he would cheat" but if your man really has been away and she brought it up herself, do you think there is a slight chance she may be right........Were you worried about his infidelity prior to your call or is she just talking the talk lol

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #1742 on: December 25, 2018, 07:58:15 PM »
No I told her that he was away when she asked if we were currently having strained communication. She didn’t come up with anything verifiable on her own.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1743 on: December 26, 2018, 12:49:33 AM »
If cookie gives you 10 words in one hot minute reading and followed by "Do you have any questions ".?   It's time to hang up the call because the rest of the rime will be just "friendly non psychic chatting" ..this is where I believe reader get too comfortable with caller and they just stop giving reading and decided to give opinion /advise... it is 6.00 per min ...damn expensive for a friendly advise....

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1744 on: December 26, 2018, 06:08:49 AM »
Not always. Once I sat through 30 minutes only to have her say “wait wait I just saw something new. You’re getting engaged this year, I don’t know who it is but I’m seeing the ring and it’s never come up before.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #1745 on: December 26, 2018, 06:13:13 AM »
Not always. Once I sat through 30 minutes only to have her say “wait wait I just saw something new. You’re getting engaged this year, I don’t know who it is but I’m seeing the ring and it’s never come up before.

did it happen??

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1746 on: December 26, 2018, 06:17:46 AM »
If cookie gives you 10 words in one hot minute reading and followed by "Do you have any questions ".?   It's time to hang up the call because the rest of the rime will be just "friendly non psychic chatting" ..this is where I believe reader get too comfortable with caller and they just stop giving reading and decided to give opinion /advise... it is 6.00 per min ...damn expensive for a friendly advise....

For me, some of the things that actually happen as she saw are mentioned in the first 10 and last 5 mins of the call..most of which are 30 mins long

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1747 on: December 26, 2018, 07:15:42 AM »
It’s far off in the future. Ask me again in a year :)

Offline icloud9

« Reply #1748 on: December 26, 2018, 07:16:23 AM »
It’s far off in the future. Ask me again in a year :)

LOL!!!

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1749 on: December 26, 2018, 07:47:54 AM »

For me, some of the things that actually happen as she saw are mentioned in the first 10 and last 5 mins of the call..most of which are 30 mins long

She told me six months ago that my POI and I will have a heart to heart talk when we hit one year mark of knowing eachother. It happened a month before that but I gotta give her credit for what she saw and what he was talking about. She has been good for me

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1750 on: December 26, 2018, 01:29:38 PM »
Dont get me wrong..I'm  a long time caller ...Cookie has been good for me on my career..predicted accurately on my career.  First hot 1 min reading, she said.. I see a reconnection with poi .. last week of december...proceed by do you have any Question? Last 5 mins..she said wait I see something..I ve never seen before....turned out to be my thoughts ...

Offline jas

« Reply #1751 on: December 26, 2018, 11:16:45 PM »
I am number 3 in line so guess I am going to bed with my phone tonight.  I have never talked with her before so looking forward to it.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1752 on: December 26, 2018, 11:33:10 PM »
I am number 3 in line so guess I am going to bed with my phone tonight.  I have never talked with her before so looking forward to it.

Lol

Come back and report your thoughts...please and thanks :)

Offline jas

« Reply #1753 on: December 27, 2018, 01:41:31 AM »
Will do!

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1754 on: December 31, 2018, 05:10:15 PM »
Ah...another year end prediction bite the dust....account closed, chapter closed...looking forward to. new year, new beginning..