Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917378 times)

Offline KotaSwan

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1725 on: December 14, 2018, 01:37:54 AM »
So, does anyone know how far she can read out?
Asking for a friend.

For me she read up till next spring .... so 6-8 months for sure. Not like what she has said had happened already but I am keeping an open mind about it.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1726 on: December 18, 2018, 05:46:54 PM »
I'm next in Cookie's queue and around 2:45am she sent me a message that said:

ARE U UP TO TALK?

It made me laugh so hard when I saw it this morning, if I had been less awake I might have thought it was a booty call.

Offline jas

« Reply #1727 on: December 19, 2018, 01:34:58 PM »
I'm next in Cookie's queue and around 2:45am she sent me a message that said:

ARE U UP TO TALK?

It made me laugh so hard when I saw it this morning, if I had been less awake I might have thought it was a booty call.
[/quote

Baaawwwhhh

I am number 14 in her queue on Keen - I have never talked with her before. 

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1728 on: December 20, 2018, 05:48:15 PM »
That makes three of us....she told me when I meet the right person I will know and will not call psychics...the only other thing she has told me about my future "life partner" is that he is from another country or is a difference race.

I think a few other people have mentioned that she has told them this as well? About a partner being a different nationality or race.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #1729 on: December 20, 2018, 07:14:03 PM »
Interesting... during my last reading with her she said I’ll soon be dating someone who’s not my usual type and that he’ll be a different race than me. I usually date Latinos (I’m Mexican.) she then said she sees him being either “Asian, black or mixed.”

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1730 on: December 20, 2018, 07:15:54 PM »
She always tells me that, lol but the only guys I date with any seriousness tend to be of middle eastern descent.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #1731 on: December 20, 2018, 09:53:24 PM »
Well. I have to say, cookie’s prediction for me was right. I have that “health issue” come up that she told me about about 4 months ago.....I don’t wanna be too detailed but I have to give credit where it’s due. She sounds vague in her readings but i think we need to be patient with her and let her talk. I regret brushing her off and not hearing further details. Now I’m super worried.
I’ve been in her queue for awhile now... wish the line would go quicker.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1732 on: December 21, 2018, 05:04:51 AM »
So, does anyone know how far she can read out?
Asking for a friend.

For me she read up till next spring .... so 6-8 months for sure. Not like what she has said had happened already but I am keeping an open mind about it.

So I just remembered she had a prediction for me for 2022.. obviously I can’t speak about it’s accuracy. The last time I spoke to her was May. She had a big outcome prediction that she repeats since last year that happened this September.

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #1733 on: December 25, 2018, 08:46:48 AM »
Worst. Reading. Ever. I waited months. So I didn’t tell her about my situation and said “I just want to know where you see my relationship going” and she gave me vague BS about our communication being limited and so I asked about infidelity and she literally said “well I see you’re concerned and yes I see infidelity”l and I said “so physical infidelity?” And I swear you guys she said “he’s a man, he loves you, but you have to understand that he’s a man and he’s away. What he does there doesn’t reflect his love”. You guys I hung up the phone.

Offline sharon

« Reply #1734 on: December 25, 2018, 10:15:28 AM »
She said this to me too but for me that was not the reason why this reading was so awful. I will write my bad experience with Cookie soon.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #1735 on: December 25, 2018, 11:56:52 AM »
Worst. Reading. Ever. I waited months. So I didn’t tell her about my situation and said “I just want to know where you see my relationship going” and she gave me vague BS about our communication being limited and so I asked about infidelity and she literally said “well I see you’re concerned and yes I see infidelity”l and I said “so physical infidelity?” And I swear you guys she said “he’s a man, he loves you, but you have to understand that he’s a man and he’s away. What he does there doesn’t reflect his love”. You guys I hung up the phone.

This makes me want to jump out of the queue......Sigh. I myself didn't like her reading at first either but after four months it turns out, what I initially thought was "vague" is actually quite specific and accurate. So I got into the queue again to get further assistance, but I don't want this type of incorrect information because it would just put a bad taste in my mouth.
WHAT DO I DO!!! Lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1736 on: December 25, 2018, 11:58:50 AM »

Ughhhh you did the right thing. I don’t get the hype with that woman at all. She was probably going to start to tell you about LOA next. She’s so overrated imo.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1737 on: December 25, 2018, 05:34:06 PM »

Ughhhh you did the right thing. I don’t get the hype with that woman at all. She was probably going to start to tell you about LOA next. She’s so overrated imo.

Great laugh from this, but it's known to just let her go, not to ask questions. I did both: 1) let her just tell me whatever and 2) ask questions.
Agree on all of it though. So overhyped, although she works for a lot of people.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1738 on: December 25, 2018, 05:47:07 PM »
Yeah you have to just let her go and talk.
She is, literally, the only one who told me my boyfriend was going to leave me (Kisha was still saying we would marry :( ) and has accurately predicted the ebb and flow of every ‘relationship ‘ since.
She’s my favorite and before I spoke to her I didn’t believe in this crap at all.

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #1739 on: December 25, 2018, 07:31:33 PM »
I started the reading with no question, hoping she would just go into whatever she sees. But after two minutes of her talking about “strained communication” and basically just repeating herself she asked me if I had a question so that’s why I asked the question. Then I tried to end the call by saying “ok well if he was unfaithful then I’m just going to end the relationship, thank you for your time” and she said “well you have to ask him to see if he admits to anything, you can’t just go off what I say. And you should realize that he loves you and maybe whatever he did didn’t mean anything to him. If he’s been gone for six months then you just gotta understand things like that happen” I was like wtf kind of advice is that. So I said “well I was faithful for the whole six months so there’s no excuse” and she said “yes but he’s a man” and that’s when I thought this had to be a joke. Then she started to say she sees marriage and kids and I just hung up.