Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917740 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1680 on: November 30, 2018, 10:43:25 PM »
What’s the furthest you’ve seen Cookie read? Anything up to a year or more - where what she saw actually happened?

Offline Kate

« Reply #1681 on: December 03, 2018, 09:31:31 AM »
What’s the furthest you’ve seen Cookie read? Anything up to a year or more - where what she saw actually happened?

At the beginning of the year she read for me end of year stuff.. it all was accurate. 

At the beginning of this year, I was SO hooked on my POI.. end of the year she saw me over him, seeing other men, not thinking about him.. having people over to my house.. entertaining..

Now if you could have seen me in Jan this year, you would have thought that it was about as far away from reality as anything could get.  I NEVER had people over to the house.  I'd spent 12 months and more thinking about my POI 24/7... 24/7!!!!!!!!!  I couldn't even THINK about being with another man.  By September 2018.. the Cookie read all came true..

I had a read with Cookie the other day and we laughed about it... she wanted me to see how far I had come... "You didn't believe me!" she said.. well no I didn't!  Still.. So 12 months is the longest.. HOWEVER, when I first read with Cookie, first thing she said to me was "I see you married".. Now if that comes true... then she is seeing stuff further than a year..

Having said all the above, there are things that have happened this year that she didn't warn me about until around 8 weeks in advance.. so her short term reads are more detailed.. her long term reads are more (in my experience) about what you will be doing when X happens. SO with me, it was.. you will be doing this.. looks like end of year.. when POI comes back.. All true..

She is phonemail with me... she has carried me through major depression when I thought there was no way out..

Offline whskers

« Reply #1682 on: December 03, 2018, 02:39:50 PM »
11 months. But I think she said the timing and it’s way passed the time frame she gave.

She did something in 2022, so if that happens.. then she can see years out.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1683 on: December 03, 2018, 04:05:53 PM »
11 months. But I think she said the timing and it’s way passed the time frame she gave.

I know for sure she can see years back. She correctly diagnosed, by year, turning points in a situation going back to 2014.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1684 on: December 03, 2018, 04:14:42 PM »

I know for sure she can see years back. She correctly diagnosed, by year, turning points in a situation going back to 2014.

Wow she can see years backward too?!! Goodness!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1685 on: December 03, 2018, 04:16:20 PM »
Yeah. She got a few things on that call but that was one of the most impressive.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1686 on: December 03, 2018, 04:25:37 PM »
My last reading with Cookie sucked. I spent 38 minutes with her telling me - "When this happens, when that happens" and no true predictions....SIGH...what a waste

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1687 on: December 03, 2018, 04:34:49 PM »

WOW

Offline whskers

« Reply #1688 on: December 03, 2018, 08:38:43 PM »
I can’t remember on top of my head right now but I think cookie is 100% for me 🤔 I just have not read with her for a long time because she’s slow and you have to let her talk so it gets expensive.

But the last prediction that passed, I think I remember she said it will happen in 6 months but it happened 11 months after.

I’m want to call her at times but when I think it will be $100+, it  turns me off.

She’s not a good reader for you if you want a question and answer type of reading like Mattie. But I have not read with Mattie. That’s just the feedback I got from a couple of people.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1689 on: December 03, 2018, 10:09:36 PM »
Yeah Ive read with Cookie several times over the course of this year - and just let her ramble. She's definitely gotten things right for me.
However, the last call I had with her in August - she gave several very specific predictions (positive) regarding my POI and only 1 of them have passed - the one that was really insignificant (go figure).

This recent reading (about a week ago) she was going in circles - it was like she was stuck and really couldnt see the future - only bits of the past....and was just giving advice on things I should do and how I know when certain things would happen (vs predictions).

Not sure why - maybe the predictions in August havent passed yet (I dont think they will)  - or there really isnt anything going to happen (which is fine) - I just wanted to know what's coming up

Ive read wit Mattie - and I thought she wasnt  a question/answer person (at least I didnt really ask questions) - she just took off on what she picked up and she was accurate but vague

Offline whskers

« Reply #1690 on: December 04, 2018, 12:32:23 AM »
Oh that’s true about Mattie. Like the faster cookie.

Haven’t read with cookie fora very long time. I miss her accuracy. But I don’t miss her rate.  😝

Offline star1

« Reply #1691 on: December 05, 2018, 03:00:14 AM »
Is this Cookie on Keen? I cant find this person! I keep reading about her on here but cant find her!

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/otherworld-connections/spiritualist-reader/1180159

josh34

« Reply #1692 on: December 05, 2018, 03:17:11 AM »
Whenever I think of a "give it to you straight/No BS" reader, Cookie always comes to mind. One of the first things she said to me is how my POI thinks of me while she masturbates. WAY too much TMI. But at least now I know that she won't beat around the bush (no pun intended...) and actually tell you what she sees regardless of any form of uncomfortably. So at least she'll give it to you straight, and not sugar coat anything. :S

Offline star1

« Reply #1693 on: December 05, 2018, 03:17:46 AM »
Whenever I think of a "give it to you straight/No BS" reader, Cookie always comes to mind. One of the first things she said to me is how my POI thinks of me while she masturbates. WAY too much TMI. But at least now I know that she won't beat around the bush (no pun intended...) and actually tell you what she sees regardless of any form of uncomfortably. So at least she'll give it to you straight. :S

Ermm, wow haha..

Offline star1

« Reply #1694 on: December 05, 2018, 03:22:42 AM »
Thanks, but I am not paying $6+ for a reading - been there done that with paying $8+ for Lincoln on Cp who was supposed to be the best and ended up being sorely disappointing and not to mention BROKE.

Apparently you have to stay on the phone a good few minutes because she takes a while to get into "the zone".

anything