Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917569 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1635 on: October 27, 2018, 04:29:03 AM »
Update: Cookie accurately predicted I would get my old job back within 6-9 weeks. I just got the call today that I will be starting back up next week. Now I’m looking forward for the other predictions lol I was like whatever with her because she asked a lot of questions but she’s def gifted.

Congratulations!!! How long were you on waiting list? The queue is too long and it seems to take forever.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1636 on: October 27, 2018, 04:42:42 AM »
Update: Cookie accurately predicted I would get my old job back within 6-9 weeks. I just got the call today that I will be starting back up next week. Now I’m looking forward for the other predictions lol I was like whatever with her because she asked a lot of questions but she’s def gifted.

Congratulations!!! How long were you on waiting list? The queue is too long and it seems to take forever.

Thanks!! I waited from August and got the call October 8th. It does take forever and be prepared to take a call at 1am lol

Offline sharon

« Reply #1637 on: October 27, 2018, 01:42:27 PM »
I am expecting call from Cookie soon. How long does it take to talk to her? Thank you.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1638 on: October 27, 2018, 02:06:53 PM »
I am expecting call from Cookie soon. How long does it take to talk to her? Thank you.

Well, this was definitely not my intention but I ended up talking to her for 40 minutes:/ ...that’s a lot. I think 20 minutes is probably enough. It’s a lot of money

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1639 on: October 27, 2018, 07:31:31 PM »

Well, this was definitely not my intention but I ended up talking to her for 40 minutes:/ ...that’s a lot. I think 20 minutes is probably enough. It’s a lot of money

Do u think u got more when u talked to her for that long or the first 15-20 was when she gave you the most?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1640 on: October 28, 2018, 02:05:45 AM »

Do u think u got more when u talked to her for that long or the first 15-20 was when she gave you the most?

Hmm not sure I guess she was more on point 15 minutes into the phone call

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1641 on: October 29, 2018, 03:50:29 AM »
FWIW, I forgot to post this, but when I read with Cookie at the end of August, she saw me and my POI in a truck on the interstate and traveling. She specifically saw a big truck with alot of wheels. Well it happened on Sept 18th. Randomly. My poi owns a trucking biz and may drive a truck when one of his drivers are out. So that day he was driving - called me up and told me he wanted to see me but he had to travel 5 hours away. He said I shouldve came with him. Well, he actually couldnt make it to the location (truck needed to be worked on), so he turned around and he came back in town, we went out to lunch and boom there I was climbing in the truck and was on the interstate with him. SOOO Random. Well we didnt get to travel because the truck had some issues, and he didnt help me into the truck like she saw. So those details were incorrect.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 03:52:40 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1642 on: October 30, 2018, 04:18:09 AM »
I have been #2 for over a week now hope she calls me soon. Anticipation is killing me. I saw someone left her a 1 star review. I can imagine if you have been waiting on a call for 4 months and then get nothing out of it. I think I am going to delete my account and shut it down

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1643 on: November 01, 2018, 07:18:47 AM »
Finished reading with Cookie 2 time altogether since June. Her predictions have not changed much since June. Her predictions are mostly from now until next june I have deleted by credit card and asked Keen to close my account. This is it for me at least for a while if not forever. I am now going to live my life. I will report here one last time as her predictions manifest.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1644 on: November 01, 2018, 10:11:38 PM »
Finished reading with Cookie 2 time altogether since June. Her predictions have not changed much since June. Her predictions are mostly from now until next june I have deleted by credit card and asked Keen to close my account. This is it for me at least for a while if not forever. I am now going to live my life. I will report here one last time as her predictions manifest.

I did the same last month after I read with her. I needed a break from readings and just live my life. Her predictions for me are for next few months but she told me to do affirmations. fingers crossed!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1645 on: November 02, 2018, 03:57:46 AM »
I arranged call with her last week and since then she's just read for 3 people. Is she always this slow? With this rate, it takes forever until it becomes my turn :(

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1646 on: November 02, 2018, 04:34:24 PM »
Yup. She reads 5-10 people a week.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #1647 on: November 03, 2018, 11:26:53 PM »
she did mention California to me too :/

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1648 on: November 03, 2018, 11:40:01 PM »
For what it's worth, I had a reader (not Cookie) tell me that NY symbolizes east coast or northeast and California symbolizes west coast. It may not mean the specific state.

Offline star1

« Reply #1649 on: November 04, 2018, 07:38:14 PM »
So do we understand that she has actual gift and not cold read?

I am worried after seeing people say mattie is 100% real and could not know unless she was psychic. How do we know cookie not just cold read? Really wondering not try to bash

What? I've never seen anywhere Cookie is a cold reader. She's on my list, I'm 79th  :(

anything