Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917483 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1590 on: October 04, 2018, 10:16:35 AM »
On the ONE day I had plans this week , she calls.

It was also an afternoon call , which is weird as she normally calls when I’m sleeping !( I’ve been tracking)

I was sitting with foils in my hair .

I’m taking it as a sign it wasn’t meant to be

Offline Kate

« Reply #1591 on: October 04, 2018, 12:59:56 PM »

It was also an afternoon call , which is weird as she normally calls when I’m sleeping !( I’ve been tracking)

Ohh such bad luck - but I agree - not meant to be.  I truly believe when we really need it - when we're in distress, the call comes at the right time... Sometimes the universe just helps us save money XX

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1592 on: October 04, 2018, 03:22:58 PM »
I totally agree - I don’t really need to talk to her right now so it would have been a waste and a disappointment . I’m sure she wouldn’t have told me anything new. I’m waiting for more of Yonas stuff to manifest !

Ohh such bad luck - but I agree - not meant to be.  I truly believe when we really need it - when we're in distress, the call comes at the right time... Sometimes the universe just helps us save money XX

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #1593 on: October 04, 2018, 06:33:59 PM »
Ha ha she told me to reach out too because one of us had to and he won't. lol! well, then he can sit Pretty waiting to hear from me coz I sure as hell will not be reaching out:))

Yeah, I won't reach out. She can tell me that all she wants. It's in his court. I am starting to move on slowly, but surely.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1594 on: October 05, 2018, 02:43:24 PM »
Has anyone ever had Cookie tell them a whole bunch of stuff she "sees" and NONE of it happen?

She told me about 13 things she saw coming up (not that I asked she saw this on her own) and 1-2 things happened so far (had my reading in August)

Just Curious!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1595 on: October 05, 2018, 11:57:12 PM »
Ditto

Has anyone ever had Cookie tell them a whole bunch of stuff she "sees" and NONE of it happen?

She told me about 13 things she saw coming up (not that I asked she saw this on her own) and 1-2 things happened so far (had my reading in August)

Just Curious!

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1596 on: October 05, 2018, 11:59:48 PM »
Jan 1 2018--nothing she said came to pass.

I model occasionally, she saw that picking up and getting very busy but I've only had two or three shoots this year, all unpaid with artists. So, don't think so.

She saw me cheating on my Boyfriend in a very specific way and it never happened.
That entire reading was a wash. Maybe she had been drinking, it was new years afterall.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #1597 on: October 06, 2018, 12:29:09 AM »
Cookie has mentioned things to me about someone coming into my home opening the fridge and some random things. She has mentioned a lot of small things that were correct, but a waste of money in my opinion. Sometimes she is really on fire and others mediocre. Yona told me a bunch of things that never happen and never will. This was about 4 years ago. She never worked for me either time I tried her.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1598 on: October 06, 2018, 03:03:05 AM »
Damn guys I’m number 3 in line. Have never spoken to her. I’m wondering if I should cancel now

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1599 on: October 06, 2018, 03:06:13 AM »
Damn guys I’m number 3 in line. Have never spoken to her. I’m wondering if I should cancel now

Be prepared to spend ateast 10-15 mins on her call. She is remote viewer and I can’t speak for her predictions. I got nothing from her, unfortunately.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1600 on: October 06, 2018, 11:35:00 AM »
I really appreciate this board. I canceled my call with cookie. I have stopped getting readings weeks ago. I honestly don't want them anymore. My Keen account is at $0 and I don't want to waste anymore money. Hearing how there are enough inaccurate readings from Cookie, knowing that she may call in the middle of the night and I may miss it completely, and her rates are over $6/min, I really don't need it. I have 1 or 2 readers I know that work for me if I need them and are cheaper and more convenient.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1601 on: October 06, 2018, 12:21:04 PM »
I really appreciate this board. I canceled my call with cookie. I have stopped getting readings weeks ago. I honestly don't want them anymore. My Keen account is at $0 and I don't want to waste anymore money. Hearing how there are enough inaccurate readings from Cookie, knowing that she may call in the middle of the night and I may miss it completely, and her rates are over $6/min, I really don't need it. I have 1 or 2 readers I know that work for me if I need them and are cheaper and more convenient.

Always support people that give up completely.. so so much better for our souls.  Cookie is my go to if I need a reading - v accurate with me..she has never been 100% wrong..  but I DO agree re the price being too high and the stress if you don't really really need a reading, is not worth it.. Full support to you XX 

Offline Kate

« Reply #1602 on: October 06, 2018, 12:23:22 PM »

Be prepared to spend ateast 10-15 mins on her call. She is remote viewer and I can’t speak for her predictions. I got nothing from her, unfortunately.

She is the only reader that has consistently, time and time again, seen the future accurately for me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1603 on: October 06, 2018, 12:35:05 PM »

Always support people that give up completely.. so so much better for our souls.  Cookie is my go to if I need a reading - v accurate with me..she has never been 100% wrong..  but I DO agree re the price being too high and the stress if you don't really really need a reading, is not worth it.. Full support to you XX

Thanks. I finally took a step back and looked at my situation objectively. It's hard when you're hurt. It permeates so many other good things in your life. Readings weren't helping me. They may help others, but for me, I had to redirect myself. The obsessive calling caused financial strain that will take years to turn around. Now I am hurt and broke. LOL! So much for healing...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1604 on: October 06, 2018, 12:37:55 PM »
And looking back, I don't think I ever needed a reading. What I wanted was an outcome that wasn't going to happen. And there starts the hamster wheel of calling.

anything