Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917391 times)

Offline journalmuse

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1575 on: September 26, 2018, 08:18:10 PM »
Cookie is online now at 3:30 pm EST. There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to when she may call. Lol! At least the line is moving.

The two time blocks I've gotten calls back from her have been super early (5-6am EST) or around midafternoon (2-3EST).

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1576 on: September 26, 2018, 08:22:35 PM »
Good to know.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #1577 on: September 26, 2018, 09:41:27 PM »
Cookie is online now at 3:30 pm EST. There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to when she may call. Lol! At least the line is moving.

Looks like she only read 1 person. I was 3, now I'm 2. It has been 3 months.  Hope she doesnt call tomorrow when I'm teaching class

Offline njlady

« Reply #1578 on: September 27, 2018, 01:06:46 AM »

Looks like she only read 1 person. I was 3, now I'm 2. It has been 3 months.  Hope she doesnt call tomorrow when I'm teaching class

I'm #1. 

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1579 on: September 27, 2018, 01:29:45 AM »
I’m number 9... I’m hoping for a weekend call!!

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1580 on: September 27, 2018, 11:26:14 AM »
I’m number 9... I’m hoping for a weekend call!!

Hahahaha so funny,
So it seems cookie’s queue is everyone on this thread!!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1581 on: September 27, 2018, 01:05:25 PM »

I'm #1.

NJlady, how did it go??? Lmao...I'm at #44 and I don't really need her (been off of readings for weeks), but now it's a mission!

Offline njlady

« Reply #1582 on: September 27, 2018, 09:15:36 PM »

I'm #1.

NJlady, how did it go??? Lmao...I'm at #44 and I don't really need her (been off of readings for weeks), but now it's a mission!

I was able to take her call but she wasn't on fire today.  Unfortunately, I didn't learn anything new.  I really thought I would get some decent info because it's been almost 10 months since I last spoke to her.  There has been a lot going on and I was hoping some of it would come up in my reading.  None of it did.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1583 on: September 27, 2018, 09:48:17 PM »
Yikes. Sorry. I've never talked to her. Maybe I will save my money. I hate being in queue this long to drop, but I have high expectations.

Offline njlady

« Reply #1584 on: September 27, 2018, 11:00:58 PM »
Yikes. Sorry. I've never talked to her. Maybe I will save my money. I hate being in queue this long to drop, but I have high expectations.

Normally she's really good.  I was on for 1/2 hr, so she had time.  I have had more going on than a meteor storm and so has the other party, but she didn't pick up on any of the major changes in our lives.  Just that we aren't talking and I should reach out during the holidays.   

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1585 on: September 27, 2018, 11:10:02 PM »
Yeah, I won't reach out. She can tell me that all she wants. It's in his court. I am starting to move on slowly, but surely.

Offline username1111

« Reply #1586 on: September 28, 2018, 12:50:03 AM »
I never read with her, but honestly just reading this thread is a no no no. Doesn't feel respectful and friendly at all to deal with your clients the way she does.
My 2 cents

Offline njlady

« Reply #1587 on: September 28, 2018, 01:06:26 AM »
I never read with her, but honestly just reading this thread is a no no no. Doesn't feel respectful and friendly at all to deal with your clients the way she does.
My 2 cents

She's respectful and friendly.  Today just wasn't her best day.  I've got a lot of info from her in the past.

If I hadn't waited 2 months, I wouldn't be so bummed.  I would just try again in a week and it would be fine.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #1588 on: September 28, 2018, 02:52:01 AM »
My 2 cents

She's respectful and friendly.  Today just wasn't her best day.  I've got a lot of info from her in the past.

If I hadn't waited 2 months, I wouldn't be so bummed.  I would just try again in a week and it would be fine.

I'm not sure what your reading expections are , but it does suck if you've been looking forward to a reading and then its bleh. Especially to wait for almost 2 months. I wonder how she got her popularity if she only takes one or two calls a day. And reading this thread i also have mixed feelings about her. I don't know, i like readers who i can ask direct questions to.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #1589 on: October 02, 2018, 03:32:45 PM »
I was #1 and free all Thurs through Monday evening waiting for the call.  She finally called around 11 pm CST last night and I missed it because I was sleeping in bed with my bf and too embarrassed to take the call in front of him.   :-[

I just figure the reading this time wasn't meant to be and got back in the queue. 

anything