Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917425 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1545 on: September 19, 2018, 05:17:09 AM »
Has she given anyone her New York, New Jersey bit? I remember readings somewhere that she told
Asked someone if they were form ny,nj area or something along that line.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1546 on: September 19, 2018, 05:21:25 AM »
She usually guesses my state or tries to it that’s what you mean

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1547 on: September 19, 2018, 09:34:34 AM »
Has she given anyone her New York, New Jersey bit? I remember readings somewhere that she told

She did asked me once the guessing part but wasnt NUY or jersey. It was an Asian part. And she was right

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1548 on: September 19, 2018, 12:24:08 PM »

She asked me specifically does this person work in NYC - which was correct

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1549 on: September 19, 2018, 01:53:40 PM »

She asked me specifically does this person work in NYC - which was correct

Yes, and she was correct   ;)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1550 on: September 19, 2018, 01:55:36 PM »

She knew exactly where I lived (the city) - that was spooky lol

Offline sunshinestarlette

« Reply #1551 on: September 19, 2018, 03:19:48 PM »
Cookie has also been able to tell me where I lived, which is in NYC. She was also able to describe the city (Manhattan) regarding a area of meaning to me.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1552 on: September 19, 2018, 03:59:04 PM »
Okay, so I'll give a bit of an update for Cookie (I'm hoping for others to do the same as I am more curious about the predictions rather than the updates about waiting in line for her LOL) anyway...

She has given me predictions that have actually happened this year - and I cant say that she has been completely totally wrong (YET). 2 of her predictions from 8/29 came true this week (2 out of 13 she gave me from our last call).

One was specifically where she saw me and my POI in a Truck on the interstate....she said this truck has a lot of wheels and he is helping me into a truck.

Now, my POI owns a trucking company - he called the other day and had to make a run and randomly asked me to join him (which has never happened in the 6 months ive known him) - so here I am meeting up with him got in his truck and we are on the interstate..

The only thing is - he didnt help me up into the truck SMH.

Im only reporting the prediction came true - this by no means means that there is any major progression towards anything lol

Offline njlady

« Reply #1553 on: September 19, 2018, 04:01:13 PM »

Yes.  During that call, I was in NJ, but less than a mile from NYC.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1554 on: September 19, 2018, 04:01:51 PM »
Okay, so I'll give a bit of an update for Cookie (I'm hoping for others to do the same as I am more curious about the predictions rather than the updates about waiting in line for her LOL) anyway...

She has given me predictions that have actually happened this year - and I cant say that she has been completely totally wrong (YET). 2 of her predictions from 8/29 came true this week (2 out of 13 she gave me from our last call).

One was specifically where she saw me and my POI in a Truck on the interstate....she said this truck has a lot of wheels and he is helping me into a truck.

Now, my POI owns a trucking company - he called the other day and had to make a run and randomly asked me to join him (which has never happened in the 6 months ive known him) - so here I am meeting up with him got in his truck and we are on the interstate..

The only thing is - he didnt help me up into the truck SMH.

Im only reporting the prediction came true - this by no means means that there is any major progression towards anything lol

interesting. was the second prediction something major ?
i am in her 20s line now, its moving faster these 2 days

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1555 on: September 19, 2018, 04:07:49 PM »
Cookie aka spiritualist reader is a crapy reader. I wonder what's all this raving is about her? I asked her a question when will I get pregnant. She said " oh you are not pregnant right Now right?" seriously then why would I waste 5.5$ per min on you. Anyways she said " you will get pregnant when you go to doctor and he prescribes you a medicine you will use and then get pregnant". It was October 2016. Wronggggggg. I got pregnant in Nov 2016 without any medicine or aid. Don't trust in everything people say about this expensive reader. Spend on her only if you have couple hundred $$$ to waste. >:(

Yeah she isnt that great when you ask specific questions - I just let her roll on what she sees, usually the things she brings up on her own are accurate. Yeah its alot of money for her to get there, so if you are willing to just sit and listen and arent worried too much about funds, you may hear/see some amazing things...

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1556 on: September 19, 2018, 07:04:17 PM »
I've never read with Cookie and don't intend to. That said if I change my mind and she is able to see the city in which I live, I will eat my words and give her all the credit she's due (and report back here!.) There's no way she can even guess, probably hasn't even heard of it. I lived in NY and NJ for almost two decades but left a long time ago. So if she sees me there, it's definitely my very distant past.

I had a reader guess where I am from but she probably just figured it out by my accent (not Cookie) lol. 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1557 on: September 19, 2018, 07:23:35 PM »
That's a good point. New York and New Jersey accents are pretty easy to figure out. I'm from NJ, and my friends out west think my accent is pretty hilarious.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1558 on: September 19, 2018, 07:30:34 PM »
That's a good point. New York and New Jersey accents are pretty easy to figure out. I'm from NJ, and my friends out west think my accent is pretty hilarious.

I'm from the South, and I sound like it, but she still got NYC right for someone I was asking about.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1559 on: September 19, 2018, 07:47:21 PM »

I'm from the South, and I sound like it, but she still got NYC right for someone I was asking about.

I'm thinking - if she can pick up on the current city you live in - it may not necessarily be the city that you are from.
You can have an accent, but live anywhere in the world...I knew some folks with a southern accent that lived in Dubai!

She picked up my exact city I currently live in - and I am no where originally from there lol
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 07:49:27 PM by Sparkle002 »

anything