Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917441 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1515 on: September 13, 2018, 02:05:56 AM »
This thread seems to have become more about Cookie's wait time than her reviews lol

For those of you who finally had a reading with her....Any new updates/predictions/reviews from her?

I got a very interesting reading about 2 weeks ago - I mean really really detailed stuff that she "sees"! Im just not so sure if it would happen with my POI or anyone...but the 11 (yes 11!!) things she saw seem impossible at this point but Idk we will see...

I've talked to her a total of 8 times this whole year (since Jan) and I must say ALL the stuff she said  - even the insignificant stuff came true.

I think she gave u some much info that she’s tapped out:)) I think 2 weeks was the last time her queue moved:)) ( sorry it’s abt her wait time again) lol!

But, most of my readings were all the same until recently...like she popped in with all these new predictions - and she wasnt confusing at all! Im just not sure who these things will happen with!! LOL

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #1516 on: September 14, 2018, 07:22:11 PM »
Had my call with Cookie today. Spent 48 minutes! She called me at 1230pm EST! I can't believe I received a normal call time. I had a poor connection b/c I used a 3rd party calling app that forwards to my cell phone and it did not forward. She asked me to pick a number between 9 and 12. I picked 11. Is that the "path" she reads or would she have referenced that number somewhere and I could not hear it?

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #1517 on: September 14, 2018, 07:22:45 PM »
has anyone recently read with her. it seems like the queue is moving again but not sure if people had a reading or just dropped off.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #1518 on: September 14, 2018, 07:25:41 PM »
Had my call with Cookie today. Spent 48 minutes! She called me at 1230pm EST! I can't believe I received a normal call time. I had a poor connection b/c I used a 3rd party calling app that forwards to my cell phone and it did not forward. She asked me to pick a number between 9 and 12. I picked 11. Is that the "path" she reads or would she have referenced that number somewhere and I could not hear it?

oh! just read your response. how was your reading? were you blown away by anything she said?

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #1519 on: September 14, 2018, 07:35:06 PM »
It was good. Very accurate and answered questions I had in my head. She does struggle with differentiating between things that have happened and things that will happen (I have seen a few people ask that question). She said nothing will happen for 2 years. No movement. I panicked. But then she said how things will be in those 2 years and I told her but that's what has been happening for 18 months. So then she said, 2 years from when you were physically apart so that takes me to March 2019. In the mean time, I will meet someone. Described him. I will be in the driver seat. She said I will focus less on him and will get into dating or give it thought...all of which I have done in the last 2 months. I hadn't spoken to any advisors in 6 weeks and was contemplating even talking to Cookie. I have no desire to call anyone anymore b/c of this huge detachment I have from this person. Cookie said the less you focus on him, the more he will focus on you. Now, he does not feel like he has lost you. But he will, at the end of the 2 years when he will know what he HAS TO DO.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #1520 on: September 14, 2018, 07:43:45 PM »
(In response to those questioning the numbers Cookie asks you to pick)

I have done the number thing with Cookie numerous times.. She has primarily used it with contact dates for me.

She will ask me to pick a number between two numbers she throws out - as soon as I do, she has given me dates, and I'll tell you now - she has been SO accurate - at most, she has been a day off.  So she does do it for a reason.

I can give numerous, numerous examples - I remember earlier this year doing it, and she told me I would be in a dry period - no contact - until after Jan 18th - my POI went silent and contacted me on Jan 17th.

Another - a couple of months ago -she told me I wouldn't hear from him from late June, until  July - I heard from him 31st June...

Numerous numerous examples.

Other times she doesn't need me to pick numbers, but if I ask a question, and she can't see the answer - she will ask me to pick numbers.

Sometimes she will say something that gives me no choice - pick a number between 7 and 9... for example.. it doesn't matter what the number is, she just knows that it can help her tune in..

I guess I have a good connection with Cookie, because I've never had a bad experience with her in terms of her predictions or dates (except perhaps my first call - which I'll cite below) - and I know others here have not found her helpful. 

My first ever call with Cookie was not good and contained inaccurate information. I only went back to her for a second call because one random, very minor, thing she said, came to pass - and also, because she had such a good rap on this forum... I thought I'd give her another try...

On the second call (late October), she told me I was going away at the beginning of November, and gave some information as to why...  I had NO intention of leaving the country, or going away...

No one else had seen it for me - no other reader, and it made no sense.  it sounded far fetched.

She said a ton of other things that also were relevant - however, back to the trip..

That afternoon, I randomly typed my name, DoB and contact number into a facebook ad that was inviting people to participate in a seminar overseas..I thought nothing of it, it looked like a competition, it appeared on my time line... I clicked the ad, filled it out, and forgot about it..

They called me 2 hours later - said I was the kind of person they were looking for, and invited me..

A long set of coincidences followed that basically pushed me into the trip whether I wanted to go or not - 2 weeks later, I was on a plane, on the trip that Cookie saw - I went for 10 days - stayed overseas for months... 

That's how Cookie became my regular reader...

She has a talent people.

The above story is one of many that have seen Cookie predict things for me - and also, in other situations, push me to take up opportunities, that I never would have done without her visions.. So she can be a amazing.

She called me in a hotel room once (I was in her queue) - told me I had to text my POI.. and made me do it.. she said, if I did, it would move things along.. I argued against it, said there was no point as he wasn't in town.. she was insistent.. so I did... turned out he was in town.. the rest is a long story...

I know readers don't connected strongly with everyone - and the costs unfortunately are high, so it's difficult to read for too long.. but Cookie has been phenomenal with me... I can't see the point of reading with anyone else..

Sometimes I read with Miss Ann - but her interpretations are not always accurate..

Despite the above, my advice to anyone, is not to get readings.. or if you do - only occasionally (once every few months).. I have not been a good example of this advice - I'm there now.. but last year was a nightmare for me that trapped me into a cycle of readings that both helped, and hindered..

This answered my question! She asked me to pick a number between 9 and 12. I stuttered and then said 11. She did not mention anything about 11....I thought I may have missed something b/c my phone connection was not always 10/10.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1521 on: September 14, 2018, 07:52:48 PM »
It was good. Very accurate and answered questions I had in my head. She does struggle with differentiating between things that have happened and things that will happen (I have seen a few people ask that question). She said nothing will happen for 2 years. No movement. I panicked. But then she said how things will be in those 2 years and I told her but that's what has been happening for 18 months. So then she said, 2 years from when you were physically apart so that takes me to March 2019. In the mean time, I will meet someone. Described him. I will be in the driver seat. She said I will focus less on him and will get into dating or give it thought...all of which I have done in the last 2 months. I hadn't spoken to any advisors in 6 weeks and was contemplating even talking to Cookie. I have no desire to call anyone anymore b/c of this huge detachment I have from this person. Cookie said the less you focus on him, the more he will focus on you. Now, he does not feel like he has lost you. But he will, at the end of the 2 years when he will know what he HAS TO DO.

You gave me a relief, when i had my last reading with her back in April, she told me the same thing "nothing will happen for 2 years" hmmm. so am not really sure if she REALLY meant 2 years or part of 2 years already happened in the past !
you gave me hope atleast 

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #1522 on: September 14, 2018, 07:56:17 PM »

@Cranberry, did she mention things in the reading where she did not realize they had already happened? Ex. in 2 years, when you get a new red car, then you will be reunited with so and so a month later. In reality, you got your new red car last week. Know what I mean?

You gave me a relief, when i had my last reading with her back in April, she told me the same thing "nothing will happen for 2 years" hmmm. so am not really sure if she REALLY meant 2 years or part of 2 years already happened in the past !
you gave me hope atleast

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1523 on: September 14, 2018, 08:02:39 PM »

@Cranberry, did she mention things in the reading where she did not realize they had already happened? Ex. in 2 years, when you get a new red car, then you will be reunited with so and so a month later. In reality, you got your new red car last week. Know what I mean?

you gave me hope atleast

I will PM you.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #1524 on: September 14, 2018, 08:22:36 PM »

you gave me hope atleast

I will PM you.
I replied but don't see the message in my sent box. The site was poorly constructed. Please let me know if you received it!

Thanks!

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1525 on: September 14, 2018, 08:31:20 PM »

you gave me hope atleast

I will PM you.
I replied but don't see the message in my sent box. The site was poorly constructed. Please let me know if you received it!

Thanks!

yes got it ;) & replied back

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1526 on: September 14, 2018, 08:36:13 PM »
You have to select an option to have your sent messages saved. It's silly, but FYI.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 08:39:34 PM by journalmuse »

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1527 on: September 18, 2018, 10:35:54 AM »
Had a call with Cookie yesterday...and she saw me getting pregnant  :o.

Has she "seen" this for anyone on the board and it actually came true?

Yes. When me and my ex first split, she saw me getting pregnant but never mentioned it again. He came back for awhile and left. I couldn’t keep the baby unfortunately.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1528 on: September 18, 2018, 11:22:48 AM »

Yes. When me and my ex first split, she saw me getting pregnant but never mentioned it again. He came back for awhile and left. I couldn’t keep the baby unfortunately.

Oh so you actually DID get pregnant?

I just had a reading with another psychic from CP - Delores (she has also been an accurate go to - she is one you have to stay on the phone a while before she gets good) - she also predicted PREGNANCY for me just yesterday. :o

As a matter of fact, what is scary is that she gave me the EXACT same prediction Cookie gave me - word for word, same exact details. It was so scary that It makes it seem so believable (because I have yet to find out). But boy oh boy!

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1529 on: September 18, 2018, 11:46:54 AM »

Oh so you actually DID get pregnant?

I just had a reading with another psychic from CP - Delores (she has also been an accurate go to - she is one you have to stay on the phone a while before she gets good) - she also predicted PREGNANCY for me just yesterday. :o

As a matter of fact, what is scary is that she gave me the EXACT same prediction Cookie gave me - word for word, same exact details. It was so scary that It makes it seem so believable (because I have yet to find out). But boy oh boy!

I did. Sadly

anything