Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917392 times)

Offline charlie

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1500 on: August 28, 2018, 01:10:17 AM »
Stupid question:  does she do any general readings or is she purely used for empathic needs?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #1501 on: August 28, 2018, 05:01:46 AM »
Stupid question:  does she do any general readings or is she purely used for empathic needs?

For me she is best at general. Asking her questions is usually a waste of money and leaves me confused. The general stuff she randomly gets is most accurate for me.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1502 on: August 29, 2018, 09:33:55 PM »
Had a call with Cookie yesterday...and she saw me getting pregnant  :o.

Has she "seen" this for anyone on the board and it actually came true?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 12:56:49 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline scarlora

« Reply #1503 on: August 30, 2018, 02:38:19 AM »
She did for me but this was the call that seemed way off for me.  I have 3 kids and a tubal litigation.  Maybe she was reading past.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1504 on: August 30, 2018, 03:01:37 PM »
She did for me but this was the call that seemed way off for me.  I have 3 kids and a tubal litigation.  Maybe she was reading past.

Wow! Lol thanks for your reply :)

Offline Member5

« Reply #1505 on: August 31, 2018, 12:41:12 AM »

Read with her last year she told me I would get pregnant within the year, she has two months left on that prediction but I highly doubt it’s happening! She also insisted I would have a certain health issue and surgery which was a past issue, she insisted it would happen again but I’m pretty sure I didn’t grow another gall bladder since mine was removed 4 years ago.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1506 on: August 31, 2018, 04:52:38 AM »

Read with her last year she told me I would get pregnant within the year, she has two months left on that prediction but I highly doubt it’s happening! She also insisted I would have a certain health issue and surgery which was a past issue, she insisted it would happen again but I’m pretty sure I didn’t grow another gall bladder since mine was removed 4 years ago.

LOL!

In my case I totally doubt that is happening - sounds like a miss to me!

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #1507 on: September 12, 2018, 09:48:21 PM »
and the Line moves again after weeks:)) ha ha someone on here was at #1, can't remember who is was. whoever it was, did you have your reading???

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #1508 on: September 12, 2018, 09:49:57 PM »
I just checked and I am no longer in her queue...I was #5 but now it says I don't have any arranged calls...how weird!

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #1509 on: September 12, 2018, 09:52:31 PM »
oh then it was you. your days may have expired:(

I just checked and I am no longer in her queue...I was #5 but now it says I don't have any arranged calls...how weird!

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #1510 on: September 12, 2018, 10:38:44 PM »
I've been #2 for almost 2 weeks now.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1511 on: September 12, 2018, 11:27:15 PM »
Yep same boat

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1512 on: September 13, 2018, 01:04:46 AM »
This thread seems to have become more about Cookie's wait time than her reviews lol

For those of you who finally had a reading with her....Any new updates/predictions/reviews from her?

I got a very interesting reading about 2 weeks ago - I mean really really detailed stuff that she "sees"! Im just not so sure if it would happen with my POI or anyone...but the 11 (yes 11!!) things she saw seem impossible at this point but Idk we will see...

I've talked to her a total of 8 times this whole year (since Jan) and I must say ALL the stuff she said  - even the insignificant stuff came true.

But, most of my readings were all the same until recently...like she popped in with all these new predictions - and she wasnt confusing at all! Im just not sure who these things will happen with!! LOL

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #1513 on: September 13, 2018, 01:15:18 AM »
This thread seems to have become more about Cookie's wait time than her reviews lol

For those of you who finally had a reading with her....Any new updates/predictions/reviews from her?

I got a very interesting reading about 2 weeks ago - I mean really really detailed stuff that she "sees"! Im just not so sure if it would happen with my POI or anyone...but the 11 (yes 11!!) things she saw seem impossible at this point but Idk we will see...

I've talked to her a total of 8 times this whole year (since Jan) and I must say ALL the stuff she said  - even the insignificant stuff came true.

But, most of my readings were all the same until recently...like she popped in with all these new predictions - and she wasnt confusing at all! Im just not sure who these things will happen with!! LOL

Ahhh this makes me want to talk to her! Does she tend to give positive readings, neutral, or negative?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1514 on: September 13, 2018, 01:18:49 AM »

Ahhh this makes me want to talk to her! Does she tend to give positive readings, neutral, or negative?

From my experience all of the above. But honestly she just tells you what she "sees" - its you that determines if what she is seeing is either of those 3  ;)

anything