Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917421 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1470 on: August 06, 2018, 12:36:31 AM »
Maybe it drains her energy to take more than 2-3 calls a day? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’d agree with such a statement if she didn’t use to take 10+ calls a day not too long ago.

Oh I didn’t know that. But I also believe that it’s better for us - I feel she’ll have more energy to focus on us when she gets to us - and I’m #52 lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1471 on: August 06, 2018, 11:44:45 PM »
Sure, rub it in...I am at 80. Lol...

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1472 on: August 06, 2018, 11:55:39 PM »

Hey I started at 102 not too long ago;) you’ll get there !

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1473 on: August 07, 2018, 04:54:55 PM »
ouch, so you couldnt get anything out of the reading ?!
how long was it ?

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1474 on: August 07, 2018, 05:08:21 PM »
very disappointing, thats exactly how it went with my last reading with her 4 months back.
but am giving her another chance, am on the 60'ish placed

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1475 on: August 07, 2018, 05:13:07 PM »
I've gotten the different race thing from her on multiple occasions also

candiednut

« Reply #1476 on: August 07, 2018, 05:34:45 PM »
That's exactly how it went on all my readings with her (I wanted to give her more chances because of this forum..big mistake). Once she asked me "Have you had a disappointment in your past? Now, disappointment could be love related, family related, or maybe a work promotion that didn't come through, or maybe your life just isn't where you would like it to be" ...is that not the most generic thing to say EVER? LOL

candiednut

« Reply #1477 on: August 07, 2018, 05:35:47 PM »
She didn't say the different race thing with me but she did say traveling to San Diego or wherever, which she has told other people too.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1478 on: August 07, 2018, 05:38:18 PM »
That's exactly how it went on all my readings with her (I wanted to give her more chances because of this forum..big mistake). Once she asked me "Have you had a disappointment in your past? Now, disappointment could be love related, family related, or maybe a work promotion that didn't come through, or maybe your life just isn't where you would like it to be" ...is that not the most generic thing to say EVER? LOL

LMAO seriously!!!  When I tried her, she was like pick a number btwn these two numbers, then I picked one and she started grasping at straws.. "did something happen between 5-9 months ago?" "Did he start acting different between 5-9 months ago?"  "Maybe the 5-9 signifies May through September?"  I was like wtf??? and nothing applied at all to my situation.

I no longer have a Keen account, but I admit, after reading thru this thread, i was tempted to try her again after my first read was a big fail but I def won't....

Offline helloworld

« Reply #1479 on: August 07, 2018, 06:03:28 PM »

(-_______-)
SIGH

She has brought up different race for me as well.

Also, the only thing she has gotten accurately for me is the past. None of her predictions ever manifested.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #1480 on: August 07, 2018, 06:23:57 PM »

I have never heard that from her.  My 2nd reading from her was total rubbish though. First and third were great (on present) I think if she doesn't connect, she just throws stuff at you.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1481 on: August 07, 2018, 08:42:41 PM »
LMAO seriously!!!  When I tried her, she was like pick a number btwn these two numbers, then I picked one and she started grasping at straws.. "did something happen between 5-9 months ago?" "Did he start acting different between 5-9 months ago?"  "Maybe the 5-9 signifies May through September?"  I was like wtf??? and nothing applied at all to my situation.

I no longer have a Keen account, but I admit, after reading thru this thread, i was tempted to try her again after my first read was a big fail but I def won't....

I actually got the numbers thing with her on the second reading. I don't think she does this all the time though because she didn't ask me to pick anything on the first call. The number picking had nothing to do with anything. She asked me to pick a number between 1-9 and I picked 6. She then starts talking about Jan-March which has nothing to do with six at all and nothing in the rest of the conversation did either.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1482 on: August 07, 2018, 11:19:54 PM »

Hey I started at 102 not too long ago;) you’ll get there !

Jesus! Where are you now? Lol

I’m 50 something lol. Still waiting. Although now after reading this I’m worried I’m gojng to be wasting my time and money

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #1483 on: August 08, 2018, 12:34:10 AM »
Seriously the woman charges way too much dosh. Apparently they say you need to speak with her for 45 mins for her to pick up stuff. I spoke with her and she did not pick up my situation. Then towards the end of the call she got mad saying I should have explained the type of relationship I had with the person I asked about and my reading would have been different. Seriously Yona, Micheal Ryan, Psychic Will are a better bang for your $$$$$

Offline Kate

« Reply #1484 on: August 08, 2018, 02:16:42 AM »
Seriously the woman charges way too much dosh. Apparently they say you need to speak with her for 45 mins for her to pick up stuff. I spoke with her and she did not pick up my situation. Then towards the end of the call she got mad saying I should have explained the type of relationship I had with the person I asked about and my reading would have been different. Seriously Yona, Micheal Ryan, Psychic Will are a better bang for your $$$$$

Sorry you had a bad experience.  Sometimes Cookie isn't on form and I have had reads with her that have been vague..

However, you do not need to talk to her for 45 mins for her to pick up on stuff - I don't know who said that? 

I've had 3 min reads with Cookie - where she has been on fire and hit a mass of things that are relevant..

Most of my readings with Cookie are no more than 20 mins.. many less...

I have had readings with her in the past that have lasted an hour.. and in those readings she has blown me away.

It's true he longer she has with you, the more she will pick up - but she is a reader that can tune in immediately.. and often, the first few mins are the most valuable..

As to cost - it's really prohibitive with any reader that charges over $5 per hour... I truly wish Cookie would get her own site, and her own business running even via email, because she could charge less, and take more profit, thereby advantaging herself, and her clients..

anything