Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917432 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1455 on: July 29, 2018, 08:24:34 PM »
If I had known Cookie was giving readings based on how to apply it to LOA I would have never, ever waited in line for a reading. It is not remotely mentioned on her profile, and she has never brought this up in the two miserable, failed readings I’ve had with her, wasting money. She really needs to be clearer about this if this is the way she has been reading for years. It’s just more disappointing bs from a reader.

Offline jas

« Reply #1456 on: July 29, 2018, 08:46:01 PM »
I have never read with her and thought, why not.  I was going to get in line but I would be number 93 so just not worth the wait for me.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1457 on: July 29, 2018, 08:48:08 PM »
I feel like she does that when she's either lazy or not picking up anything, or she doesn't see it happening

Offline Member5

« Reply #1458 on: July 30, 2018, 07:28:34 AM »
Not to sound mean but I’m honestly happy seeing others had less than amazing readings with her too because when everyone else was raving I felt like damn what happened when it was my turn? It’s been quite awhile since my reading with her, at least 8 months and I can say literally nothing she told me happened at all. She mentioned some random things that never applied to the past or at the time present and I can say with certainty would be impossible to happen now. Everything she said in regards to my POI at the time was either completely false or never ended up happening. I’m just happy that keen refunded me the full amount from that 31 minutes of wasted time and I was able to use it to speak with SEVERAL other readers who were correct.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #1459 on: July 30, 2018, 10:26:08 AM »
She said i would end up wit my ex when we read in april but i broke up with him weeks ago. None of her predictions came to pass for the future nor did she see the major break up that recently happened. Aries didnt either. These people are not god. And if she works for 1 dont mean she will wrk for all. I had better reads for less. And i dont understand why she doesnt have her own site. 100 ppl in que is ridiculous for the 20min reading i recieved which was a waste of time. And when i would email her she wouldnt reply lol

Offline whskers

« Reply #1460 on: July 30, 2018, 01:47:20 PM »
I read with cookie 5x for the Past year and she never mentioned LoA not even once

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #1461 on: July 30, 2018, 01:50:29 PM »
She said i would end up wit my ex when we read in april but i broke up with him weeks ago. None of her predictions came to pass for the future nor did she see the major break up that recently happened. Aries didnt either. These people are not god. And if she works for 1 dont mean she will wrk for all. I had better reads for less. And i dont understand why she doesnt have her own site. 100 ppl in que is ridiculous for the 20min reading i recieved which was a waste of time. And when i would email her she wouldnt reply lol

I agree, but she prob makes a shit ton more money charging by the minute on Keen that she would on her own site.  I wouldn't even try her again if she did have her own site, that's how disappointed I was in the read.

She didn't try to tell me about LOA is my reading with her, but I didn't stay on with her  long  (maybe 10 min)...after I saw that i was getting no clarity after spending around $60 or whatever, I decided to end the call and chalk it up to a loss. 

I do believe in positive thinking, but I sometimes feel when psychics try to push this on clients, it's a cop out.  Like they can turn around and say, well this prediction didn't happen because you aren't manifesting it properly, or you are being negative, or whatever...it gives them an easy out for predictions that go bust. 

Offline artemisia131

« Reply #1462 on: July 30, 2018, 02:35:37 PM »
In my reading cookie started to talk about my recent break up with me not saying anything about it but started discussing other men first. Has any of you had cookie start talking about other people and mentioning that if you stick around there COULD be a reconnection with you ex (after several dates with other men, and time passing me letting him go) and then when you mention that you want to go more in depth with that she goes in that direction and actually starts to tell that she SEES that actually happening with a lot of great details and signals to look for to understand what is the right moment when things will start happening? I asked to her more than once if she saw us reconnecting and she said yes. Did the prediction happened to be true ?

I think Cookie was lovely, very sweet and caring and above all very very detailed with me and in tune, at some points I wanted to ask a question but was afraid of the answer - and she actually mentioned the question to me and asked me if I wanted to know it, like she was actually reading my mind.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1463 on: July 30, 2018, 04:28:54 PM »
I read with cookie 5x for the Past year and she never mentioned LoA not even once

I've read with her the first time ever this year - a total of 4 times. Never hear LOA either

Offline marciamia

« Reply #1464 on: July 30, 2018, 04:52:53 PM »

I've read with her the first time ever this year - a total of 4 times. Never hear LOA either

She’s never mentioned LOA to me either...

Offline scarlora

« Reply #1465 on: July 30, 2018, 05:04:34 PM »
I've read with her 3 times.  the middle time was a total crap reading.  I think she wasn't connecting but wouldnt admit it.  The other 2 times were pretty good.  She saw stuff she thinks will happen in 2019.  She saw some work stuff that I don't think will happen, but maybe Im wrong. 
She never talked about LOA but she told me I am more intuitive than I give myself credit, and that I already know the answers to my questions.  Told me to stop letting the older female put limits on me (my mom), and to take more risks. 

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #1466 on: July 30, 2018, 10:07:06 PM »
 :-\No LOA nonsense to me either and my reading was rather long i hung up when she got repetitive.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 10:13:20 PM by Natashanyc »

Offline Member5

« Reply #1467 on: July 31, 2018, 07:52:24 PM »
She didn't mention LOA to me either. She kept bringing up health issues I don't have and have not experienced (thank God) and that my POI was supposedly travelling out of state to have sex with a bunch of other women which I knew to be completely untrue. The few things she mentioned that did connect happened in the past and she kept insisting would happen again and have not and would be impossible to have happen again (like removing my wisdom teeth which I got out as a teen lol). I just found the notes I took from that call and I was laughing at how completely ridiculous it was.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1468 on: August 06, 2018, 12:16:01 AM »
Maybe it drains her energy to take more than 2-3 calls a day? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Newlife

« Reply #1469 on: August 06, 2018, 12:35:07 AM »
I think you should rather appreciate the fact that she is not after the money so she can put the right amount of energy in each reading. I will rather read with someone like her than someone who takes 20 to 30 calls a day.
She’s starting to piss me off. I’ve been No. 2 for DAYS. This makes no sense whatsoever to have a queue 100+ long and only take one or two calls every few days. At least post a schedule or if someone requests to schedule, RESPOND. I’m trying to use up my last funds in my keen account, but I’ll be six feet under before she comes online again. waiting on her 🙄