Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917445 times)

Offline blkbutterflyz

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #1410 on: July 02, 2018, 03:22:15 PM »
Cookie does get repetitive if you read with her too often. In my 2 years of experience of getting readings with her, that means nothing.

I had a feeling that was the case. Thank you

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #1411 on: July 04, 2018, 09:49:10 PM »
Read with her last week and a conversation she saw happening happened! Knew the topic and everything!

Offline Ajna

« Reply #1412 on: July 04, 2018, 10:30:56 PM »
Read with her last week and a conversation she saw happening happened! Knew the topic and everything!

Awesome.

Offline njlady

« Reply #1413 on: July 05, 2018, 12:23:30 AM »
I haven't read with her in almost 10 months because her line is so damn long.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #1414 on: July 05, 2018, 12:27:25 AM »
I haven't read with her in almost 10 months because her line is so damn long.

Same here!!!
Unable to get through :(

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1415 on: July 08, 2018, 01:32:48 AM »
Sometimes

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1416 on: July 13, 2018, 04:01:05 AM »
Small spooky thing cookie did the other day:
She was remote viewing my ex and she said he was looking at pictures of me and was worried about me. He was concerned if ‘I had been eating ‘ ‘if I was healthy ‘ and he was thinking of my friend with ‘highlights ‘ for some reason

Later that day, out of the blue, he texts my friend to see if I’m alright and that he was concerned I hadn’t tried to contact him.

COOKIE!! YOU SO SPOOKY!

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #1417 on: July 13, 2018, 07:18:05 AM »
Soooo I just got up to go to the bathroom. It’s the middle of the night. It is currently 3 am. I check my phone, and I got missed calls from Keen because I was #2 in line and my turn came up at 2am. I kept watching alllll day because this morning it was showing 4th. And then by 3pm est time it dropped to 2. So I’m like ok she takes 2 a day around early afternoon. Been waiting literally 8 weeks to talk to her for the first time ever and now....I’m 95th. Wtf dude. 2am???? For a reading? Ugh I’m sad

Offline njlady

« Reply #1418 on: July 13, 2018, 12:39:57 PM »
Soooo I just got up to go to the bathroom. It’s the middle of the night. It is currently 3 am. I check my phone, and I got missed calls from Keen because I was #2 in line and my turn came up at 2am. I kept watching alllll day because this morning it was showing 4th. And then by 3pm est time it dropped to 2. So I’m like ok she takes 2 a day around early afternoon. Been waiting literally 8 weeks to talk to her for the first time ever and now....I’m 95th. Wtf dude. 2am???? For a reading? Ugh I’m sad

I was asleep the other night and got a call from a reader I had forgotten that I was in line for.  Different time zones and long lines are a bitch.  It kind of worked out for me though because I woke up when the phone rang, lol. 

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #1419 on: July 13, 2018, 02:23:46 PM »
Cookie does get repetitive if you read with her too often. In my 2 years of experience of getting readings with her, that means nothing.

I had a feeling that was the case. Thank you

I didn't know it was possible to be able to read with her too often! Her queue is so long! lol

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1420 on: July 13, 2018, 11:39:20 PM »

I haven't read with Cookie in a while but I know that most of the time she does call late in the evening or in the middle of the night. Occasionally I had early morning calls.

Offline okgirl

« Reply #1421 on: July 13, 2018, 11:53:11 PM »
Im #10 and start from #108 it take for me almost whole month, can't wait.. last time when she called me I was not alone:( and its hard to get a call when someone next to you.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #1422 on: July 14, 2018, 01:00:54 AM »
The last time she called me I was with my BF, best part was he was watching the game so I excused myself.

I haven't read with Cookie in a while but I know that most of the time she does call late in the evening or in the middle of the night. Occasionally I had early morning calls.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #1423 on: July 16, 2018, 11:30:36 PM »
How many is she taking a day?

Offline amandaj

« Reply #1424 on: July 17, 2018, 01:16:09 AM »
Today it looks like she took 3 calls between 9am and 1pm CST.

anything